Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:55:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297772 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

Stories do we think we reached 70usd at the end of the year? Huh Huh Huh Huh

By the end of the year DeepOnion would have hit some of the bigger exchanges and have a lot more additional attractive features developed which will boost its price up. If the market recovers expectedly then $100+ is possible.
Yeah but what we sure most is it will go higher than 50$ thats why I'm urging to buy more onions for this year and so on.
Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:48:59 PM

This is going to be the most exciting year so far in crypto, having seen the potential last December, let's hope we can slowly continue the uptrend again in some time and go beyond the previous all-time-high. This will attract new people seeing the coin. I want DeepOnion to become a top100 coin

It was obvious cca 1 month ago when we reached the ATH both in USD and sats that this is the best advertisement. There were so many newcomers interested in buying DO. However, it is not the wisest decision to buy a coin at its ATH, much better to wait for a dip, but FOMO is often stronger than patience and rational thinking Smiley
kc999991

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

This is going to be the most exciting year so far in crypto, having seen the potential last December, let's hope we can slowly continue the uptrend again in some time and go beyond the previous all-time-high. This will attract new people seeing the coin. I want DeepOnion to become a top100 coin

I know it's easy and popular to yell out 'moon' comments, and this may seem like one of them... but I really do believe DeepOnion will easily be in the top-100.  There's absolutely no reason why DeepOnion should be below Verge, placed at 29th at $750M market cap. 

A lot of the crypto market doesn't understand the value of privacy but they will this year as governments pick which side of crypto they'll be on.

I agree, but Verge has the billion plus coins that somehow attract crowds of people at lower prices and they get a lot of them so they feel as though that is the better investment. Plus, new investors put a lot of weight into the market cap of a coin before they invest, which would explain why Verge is bought more. They are also on larger exchanges.

Apparently Verge paid John Mcafee to talk about it and caused a huge pump in price. Shortly after that they stopped paying him and has gone down hill again. DeepOnion is just a much stronger coin and it is driven by its community.
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

Get ready for new airdrop!!!
I have made this image four months ago but the taste is still fresh! Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
blakeh

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

I know it's easy and popular to yell out 'moon' comments, and this may seem like one of them... but I really do believe DeepOnion will easily be in the top-100.  There's absolutely no reason why DeepOnion should be below Verge, placed at 29th at $750M market cap. 

A lot of the crypto market doesn't understand the value of privacy but they will this year as governments pick which side of crypto they'll be on.

I agree, but Verge has the billion plus coins that somehow attract crowds of people at lower prices and they get a lot of them so they feel as though that is the better investment. Plus, new investors put a lot of weight into the market cap of a coin before they invest, which would explain why Verge is bought more. They are also on larger exchanges.

Apparently Verge paid John Mcafee to talk about it and caused a huge pump in price. Shortly after that they stopped paying him and has gone down hill again. DeepOnion is just a much stronger coin and it is driven by its community.

Yeah supposedly that’s what happened. I wouldn’t want John Mcafee to mention any of the coins I hold. It’d just be for his own gain

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:52:46 PM

Yeah supposedly that’s what happened. I wouldn’t want John Mcafee to mention any of the coins I hold. It’d just be for his own gain

And people mistakenly took his advise thinking it will continue to pump. Most of them lost a lot after the Dump and never recovered.
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:05:28 AM

And people mistakenly took his advise thinking it will continue to pump. Most of them lost a lot after the Dump and never recovered.
I am of the same opinion, when someone mentioned he may be looking at DeepOnion all I saw was a big red flag. Coins that get pumped and then dumped often don't recover. I can't see his kind of attention is good for any small coin

t3ChNo

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:08:57 AM

is it 10 or 11 airdrops left ?
11 left
thanks to @t3chno for meme  Grin

Use Di1zov5J1vqLoQ9VG4xLRKjU5Z7inPxn8A to verify.

lol. Too bad that didn't win in the meme contest  Grin
GCforce

Activity: 420

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:14:02 AM

Well i am sure that most know that the market cap has doubled because the circulating supply of DeepOnion has been updated on https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/#markets to the correct figure but also the 24 hour trade volume has also increased... Excellent .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:14:23 AM

I am of the same opinion, when someone mentioned he may be looking at DeepOnion all I saw was a big red flag. Coins that get pumped and then dumped often don't recover. I can't see his kind of attention is good for any small coin

If the market keeps growing in 2018 as everyone expects, also the verge bag holders will make profits. There are a lot of coins with less value and adoption than verge with a higher market cap.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ItsCrafty

Activity: 826
Merit: 135

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:14:29 AM

Guys please take time and cast your vote for these exchanges for onion to get listed. Every new exchange will bring new investors which are much needed for us.

1. Eucoin
http://eucoin.io/
2. BitIndia
https://bitindia.co/vote.html
3. Cobinhood
https://cobinhood.canny.io/token-listing/p/list-deeponion

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
GCforce

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

Guys please take time and cast your vote for these exchanges for onion to get listed. Every new exchange will bring new investors which are much needed for us.

1. Eucoin
2. BitIndia
3. Cobinhood

Good one @ItsCrafty Plus i just saw Eucoin.io on twitter post the updated vote numbers so far https://twitter.com/Eucoin_io/status/961758226541957120
which @t3ChNo asked them to do earlier .. Great work https://twitter.com/t3ChNo_/status/961725925074153472

Edit

I was just thinking that it might be worth trying to get DeepOnion on to more trading pairs on Kucoin and Cryptopia

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
kc999991

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:44:51 AM

Get ready for new airdrop!!!
I have made this image four months ago but the taste is still fresh! Wink
https://i.imgur.com/nDYyLHv.jpg
This looks really good. What software did you use to make that?
JesusCryptos

Merit: 117

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:47:37 AM

When you enter the loop of pumps and dumps you lose the chance of a healthy steady growth, people will start to think at your coin only as a tool for gambling, and this image is difficult to fade...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
kc999991

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:49:51 AM

Let's just hope he will never ever touch DeepOnion. A good project speaks for itself and does not need any of these attentions.
nthnode404

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:51:57 AM

Just a heads up or reminder! Verge is currently beating DeepOnion by 2:1. One day left to vote! https://twitter.com/cryptowhaletips/status/961651736149553152

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:55:21 AM

Excellent thread here on the DeepOnion forum. Please do have a look and let everyone know your thoughts.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/do-hodl-gentlemens-agreement.29349/
tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:08:03 AM

1. Eucoin
2. BitIndia
3. Cobinhood

Good one @ItsCrafty Plus i just saw Eucoin.io on twitter post the updated vote numbers so far https://twitter.com/Eucoin_io/status/961758226541957120
which @t3ChNo asked them to do earlier .. Great work https://twitter.com/t3ChNo_/status/961725925074153472

Edit

I was just thinking that it might be worth trying to get DeepOnion on to more trading pairs on Kucoin and Cryptopia

Have voted for deepoinion on all three exchanges. Hope more people can vote. We need to dominate all votes to show our power!!! This new thread is also growing very fast. There are more than 300 pages already!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:09:20 AM

Stories do we think we reached 70usd at the end of the year? Huh Huh Huh Huh

If not higher!! Smiley With everything going on behind the scenes and on the frontlines, good things are in store for us for sure!
GCforce

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:12:47 AM

I know it's easy and popular to yell out 'moon' comments, and this may seem like one of them... but I really do believe DeepOnion will easily be in the top-100.  There's absolutely no reason why DeepOnion should be below Verge, placed at 29th at $750M market cap.  

When you enter the loop of pumps and dumps you lose the chance of a healthy steady growth, people will start to think at your coin only as a tool for gambling, and this image is difficult to fade...

Remember that DeepOnion was $5 back in August for a bit but the early dumpers really had an affect at that point and reduced the mk significantly. So it seems a little slow still being at just below $5. Then after the bitcoin and crypto fud causing the dip pushed DeepOnion back again. In reality DeepOnion is not just an excellent privacycoin it also has useful tech with DeepVault and really gives DeepOnion a lot of extra value and worthy of being a top crypto too.

Plus the other very good specs & more privacy on the way with DeepSend. Then the development fund for the implementation of smart contracts and there is more lol.. Anyway DeepOnion should be a higher value imho & it shouldn't be considered as pumping if it does go higher & with such a small relative number it doesn't take much for the price of DeepOnion to go up & I think it should be at least 100,000 sats by now & it will get there soon too ..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
deeponion.org
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: