Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:39:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 [1163] 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297762 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:49:05 AM

What really happened to DeepOnion? The prize is just tanking by the day, even as the whole crypto marketcap is appreciating? The anticipation of the Deepsend feature is supposed to drive new investors to the project even before the launch. Seems everybody is still sitting on the fence to see how the whole thing unfolds. Anyway, @CryptoStacker on twitter added DeepOnion and Zion as the two anonymous coins to look out for mid term. Hopefully things kicks back to normal again as soon as possible
they just finished with their 40 week airdrop program so after the huge bear market, we also see some people dumping the coins they got for free with the airdrops. This transition period is very important for the project and the price will go up. We just need to realise that the transition period just started and it takes some time Smiley
Agreed with you. we have to wait some days or months to overcome this.  Than I hope, ONION will start to rise again.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:14:43 AM

Hello! When will this coin show stunning growth?

nobody really knows, if so we will be all rich!

anyway we can search fora analogies like the course of other cryptos, i.e. monero: it took more then 2 years to see actual price level.. so it better to stick with low expetations instead of thinking moon in couple of weeks but.. generally speaking i can see a very bright future for this project ;-)

ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:23:05 AM

anyway we can search fora analogies like the course of other cryptos, i.e. monero: it took more then 2 years to see actual price level.. so it better to stick with low expetations instead of thinking moon in couple of weeks but.. generally speaking i can see a very bright future for this project ;-)
This project will succeed in the long run for sure. All you guys need to do is to keep supporting this great privacy coin and success will follow  Cool
AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

This project will succeed in the long run for sure. All you guys need to do is to keep supporting this great privacy coin and success will follow  Cool
Indeed! Fully agree with you. Keep on supporting guys and the results will come!  Cool Cool
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:27:53 AM

What really happened to DeepOnion? The prize is just tanking by the day, even as the whole crypto marketcap is appreciating? The anticipation of the Deepsend feature is supposed to drive new investors to the project even before the launch. Seems everybody is still sitting on the fence to see how the whole thing unfolds. Anyway, @CryptoStacker on twitter added DeepOnion and Zion as the two anonymous coins to look out for mid term. Hopefully things kicks back to normal again as soon as possible

I think that some people are dumping their coin as it was expected once the airdrops were finished.

Let them dump, they will regret it in the long run.
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

they just finished with their 40 week airdrop program so after the huge bear market, we also see some people dumping the coins they got for free with the airdrops. This transition period is very important for the project and the price will go up. We just need to realise that the transition period just started and it takes some time Smiley
Agreed with you. we have to wait some days or months to overcome this.  Than I hope, ONION will start to rise again.
I‘m pretty sure it will - and since I hold long-term I‘m not worried at all. This current situation is not a surprise

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

Low and steady win the race. I'm not worrying too much because DeepOnion is not my only investment. However I believe DeepOnion holder will have a better time ahead.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Low and steady win the race. I'm not worrying too much because DeepOnion is not my only investment. However I believe DeepOnion holder will have a better time ahead.
I agree.... its better to have a slow and steady growth, instead of a pump and dump.... I think we will see the price go up after the stealth addresses are enabled and working correctly.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
bucciarati

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:59:17 AM

for me is already a huge success being here form the start... but i can imagine what is thinking who entered in late december when price was or even later when prices was higher then actual level ..

rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:10:04 AM

Why is Poloniex volume so low? Back when I was more into Crypto they were the number one exchange. Now everything is Binance. But how could Poloniex go from number 1 to number 24? Where they hacked or something?
No one can guarantee that an exchange will be top forever. Especially when new exchanges keep sprouting every day.
Some say it's because it does not handle so many volumes, but it's still a good Exchange, but Kucoin is a spectacular Exchange, it's very fast.
Kucoin doesn't have the same volume as Polo though. Will be interesting to see how well they cope as they grow, of course I hope they cope well and keep up the great service they are currently providing

but kucoin is growing instead of declining, plus kucoin is adding a lot of new features (actually in relation to historic data on trades) based upon users feedback
i like it !

I believe that there is no fee, you need to get in contact with them.
Ratio2112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

Why is Poloniex volume so low? Back when I was more into Crypto they were the number one exchange. Now everything is Binance. But how could Poloniex go from number 1 to number 24? Where they hacked or something?
No one can guarantee that an exchange will be top forever. Especially when new exchanges keep sprouting every day.
Some say it's because it does not handle so many volumes, but it's still a good Exchange, but Kucoin is a spectacular Exchange, it's very fast.
Kucoin doesn't have the same volume as Polo though. Will be interesting to see how well they cope as they grow, of course I hope they cope well and keep up the great service they are currently providing

but kucoin is growing instead of declining, plus kucoin is adding a lot of new features (actually in relation to historic data on trades) based upon users feedback
i like it !

Poloniex is the first exchange I've ever used, it was bought by Circle, backed by Goldman Sachs, back in February.
bucciarati

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

i like it !

Poloniex is the first exchange I've ever used, it was bought by Circle, backed by Goldman Sachs, back in February.

and that for some users will mean a no go since goldamn sachs is the evil :-)
no really, this prove that big money is ready to enter the game, maybe it will not be a rush but i can see a potentially sustained growth drived by traditional player that can lead us above ath of last year

MisterLG

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Ratio2112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

i like it !

no really, this prove that big money is ready to enter the game, maybe it will not be a rush but i can see a potentially sustained growth drived by traditional player that can lead us above ath of last year

Don't get me wrong, I would be very happy if we could be listed on Poloniex Cheesy:D
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

Awesome! DeepOnion is slowly getting recognition among youtubers.
bucciarati

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:56:28 AM

i like it !

Don't get me wrong, I would be very happy if we could be listed on Poloniex Cheesy:D

me too, at least it is a form of legitimation, not that we really need it (as crypto investors) but it is always nice, it's like a capitulation because they can't stop it, so tehy try to drive the game but i higly doubt they will reach their goal

ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

Good stuff! I see that more and more youtubers are interested in our project and that's definitely a good sign. Keep up the good work everyone  Cool
MisterLG

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

Good stuff! I see that more and more youtubers are interested in our project and that's definitely a good sign. Keep up the good work everyone  Cool
True that! I am not sure why but a lot of them still use the old logo though XD they should use the new one haha

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

Cool. Every time when I see how people keep burning on the idea I feel something bigger than just investing. We are Blockchain.
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:48:29 PM

I think that some people are dumping their coin as it was expected once the airdrops were finished.

Let them dump, they will regret it in the long run.

Makes no sense at all to sell at 2$ when we had 20$ too Smiley and that is still not the true value when the roadmap is finished. The devs are working hard, they need time to achieve things, just be patient guys Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 [1163] 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: