Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
urbanpixel

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

schneider

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:18:01 PM

Let Jimmy fud, and he will watch how wrong he was.  Smiley

Just the past few hours of exchange contacts. These are only the current open tickets.

Monocolor our main dev has been working on DeepSend for several months. You already know this.

You should know nontoxic by now, and the programmers in charge of VoteCentral along with monocolor and Deeper.

I knew you would not last being a mod the moment you got caught several months ago with your other project. I knew all along you were going to stay with that project along with all ex-banned moderators.

I did think monkii was sincere and that hurt me the most when he said he was no longer part of it, but now we see the truth. He also wanted to get those airdrops.

I wish you the best, and you did accomplish something big.  You milked the airdrop so very well.

- How ironic all of this just one week after the airdrops.  Move along and good luck with your project.

I won't reply back to you anymore after this.  I myself am very busy with several DeepOnion contributions.

I will get back to work.  Smiley

Stop procrastinating here on Bitcointalk and get back to the mines! Get back to us here with more good news.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

Is anyone going to be conducting the weekly lottery going forward?
urbanpixel

schneider

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

If it gets approved on VoteCentral there could be a new lottery, not sure who would be running it, maybe Matt?

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
aghilesdza

Activity: 350
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

Nothing has been decided yet, but with VoteCentral, everyone has a right to express himself.

https://deeponion.org/community
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

Just the past few hours of exchange contacts. These are only the current open tickets.

Monocolor our main dev has been working on DeepSend for several months. You already know this.

You should know nontoxic by now, and the programmers in charge of VoteCentral along with monocolor and Deeper.

I knew you would not last being a mod the moment you got caught several months ago with your other project. I knew all along you were going to stay with that project along with all ex-banned moderators.

I did think monkii was sincere and that hurt me the most when he said he was no longer part of it, but now we see the truth. He also wanted to get those airdrops.

I wish you the best, and you did accomplish something big.  You milked the airdrop so very well.

- How ironic all of this just one week after the airdrops.  Move along and good luck with your project.

I won't reply back to you anymore after this.  I myself am very busy with several DeepOnion contributions.

I don't think its fair to say that I was not sincere in my reasoning for leaving. I was loyal to DO 100% till the very end. Safecash was just an idea at the time Deeper asked me about it, and it was on hold until after I left DO. I was also part of another project during my time with DO - who cares? I still delivered on point, and DeepOnion was always my top priority.

Do you think I would do a Q&A AFTER the Airdrop had ended, if my intent was to leave?

I sent you a PM explaining myself, the reason, and further why I would not be speaking about it publicly. My gut feeling was that by speaking out, I would damage the project, a project I cared a lot about. Now I see the very people I thought were friends trashing me? The truth of the matter was that it wasn't really obvious to me until the AirDrops ended that core people made clear to me their stance on things. Something I tried to change. If you wish to review the logs of said convo's, please let me know.

My selling of onions was logical - I am not part of the project any longer. It made up 90%+ of my blockfolio - Trading me had to eventually put on my hat, and recognize my overall exposure. That said, what I have sold was not done into any buy walls as to not dump the price.

I feel that I did a lot for the community - that was my goal from the start. That said, there was a fundamental difference of opinion. In the end, I could not change them and decided I could not be the "community" guy I was, and wanted to be. It felt like a lie....so judge if you want.

To the whole community, I'm sorry things ended the way they have. I'm sorry I could not do more, and I'm sorry if you hold any type of resentment towards me.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:04:15 PM

I don't know what to say about this but community, we shouldn't care. The only thing that we should care is our mission with DeepOnion, they made a great job when they were with us, but they aren't now so move on... people come and people leave, it is life. Anyway, thank you guys for your work during your stay  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
urbanpixel

schneider

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:07:12 PM

A big exchange will come in time.  Just be patient.  It was never a big concern of mine.

Some things just can't be rushed or they could even have negative consequences. All pieces are falling into their places...

dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

I don't know what to say about this but community, we shouldn't care. The only thing that we should care is our mission with DeepOnion, they made a great job when they were with us, but they aren't now so move on... people come and people leave, it is life. Anyway, thank you guys for your work during your stay  Grin

Finally... I hate dramas. People join and people leave Cheesy, end of story. Move on.

hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

I will miss you Monkii!  Please don't fud what you we helped create.  I'm NOT suggesting that you are but I'm saying this because I don't want the rift to deepen between you and this project because it would conflict with many of us.
urbanpixel

schneider

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:13:07 PM

Finally... I hate dramas. People join and people leave Cheesy, end of story. Move on.

I've been online constantly since 1998 and after being burnt a few times I learned how to avoid negative influences but I'll just say this caught me by surprise. Also, it is not so easy to put an end on an Internet saga...

whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:14:24 PM

I don't think its fair to say that I was not sincere in my reasoning for leaving. I was loyal to DO 100% till the very end. Safecash was just an idea at the time Deeper asked me about it, and it was on hold until after I left DO. I was also part of another project during my time with DO - who cares? I still delivered on point, and DeepOnion was always my top priority.

Do you think I would do a Q&A AFTER the Airdrop had ended, if my intent was to leave?

I sent you a PM explaining myself, the reason, and further why I would not be speaking about it publicly. My gut feeling was that by speaking out, I would damage the project, a project I cared a lot about. Now I see the very people I thought were friends trashing me? The truth of the matter was that it wasn't really obvious to me until the AirDrops ended that core people made clear to me their stance on things. Something I tried to change. If you wish to review the logs of said convo's, please let me know.

My selling of onions was logical - I am not part of the project any longer. It made up 90%+ of my blockfolio - Trading me had to eventually put on my hat, and recognize my overall exposure. That said, what I have sold was not done into any buy walls as to not dump the price.

I feel that I did a lot for the community - that was my goal from the start. That said, there was a fundamental difference of opinion. In the end, I could not change them and decided I could not be the "community" guy I was, and wanted to be. It felt like a lie....so judge if you want.

To the whole community, I'm sorry things ended the way they have. I'm sorry I could not do more, and I'm sorry if you hold any type of resentment towards me.

Are you leaving themonkii?

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

I am not here to fud. I do not want to harm the project. I am simply here because I see myself being misrepresented, and that is not fair. I worked hard for this project, and in the end - I and core people had a difference of opinion. I opted to excuse myself. That is the truth.

If I have to defend my integrity, I promise that I will.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
urbanpixel

schneider

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:16:42 PM

You must have been away the last few days?

Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

I am not here to fud. I do not want to harm the project. I am simply here because I see myself being misrepresented, and that is not fair. I worked hard for this project, and in the end - I and core people had a difference of opinion. I opted to excuse myself. That is the truth.

I understand it, thank you Monk II

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

I think it's best if we all move on from this. Good luck with your next project.
Impressive

Activity: 71
Merit: 21

DeepOnion

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:27:28 PM
Merited by groko271 (10)

I mentioned that I believed you were sincere when you told us you were no longer part of the other project and I believed you had no plans of ever being part of it after you left it. Right after the airdrop, what I thought was wrong.

Good luck with your projects and I do miss you and felt you were a very close friend. So many things changed just days after the airdrop.

It was very tough for my brother and I. You leaving made us very sad after being so close to you, making you a custom hand-drawn avatar with all of our heart.  Yours was the first custom mascot we created. My brother drew most of it... and just sooo much more we have done together for well over half a year. Soo many good memories.

Many constant 18+ hour work days/nights and I dedicated all of my heart and soul into this project and to see a close friend just leave because of no tier 1 exchange really hurt and made us think you did not really care about the project because my brother and I would personally never leave the project.

You will see a tier one exchange soon.   Company formation > three premium helpscout.net accounts for exchange contacts.  If I knew it was that important to you that you would leave, I would have spoken to monocolor and Deeper long ago. He already gave us permission for everything.

DeepOnion is my life and very important to me, and we will make sure it is very successful. I am sad to see you go.  The more I think about it the sadder I get.  Sooo much we have done together.

I will get back to work. So much to do.

shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:27:42 PM

A big exchange will come in time.  Just be patient.  It was never a big concern of mine.

We should not forget that the volume has always been low if you compare it to other coins with a similar market cap. It is not that profitable yet for exchanges to accept DO.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

Take care. Just be careful who you are working with. You just saw what they are capable off.
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

While someone doesn't know what he is selling, someone knows exactly what he is buying.

Verified by DeepVault: DY5RDY4j6ogMjncNobW9yt5c2xEm8svP8T
        ALWAYS
Lol this quote is so true. Exactly how the whole crypto world works  Cheesy Keep up!
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

You must have been away the last few days?

I'm missing a lot. I am with my family vacation.
I am sad with this news. But that's how life is. The only strong will survive!

Pages: « 1 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: