Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain)  (Read 6793 times)
mrbuffet101

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:57:48 AM

What amazes me most about omnitude is that it's built on hyperledger fabric (An implementation of blockchain technology intended as a foundation for developing blockchain applications or solutions). There are many like me waiting for the release of omnitude alpha version, to see how its implemented.
parkscaroline838

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:09:24 AM

What amazes me most about omnitude is that it's built on hyperledger fabric (An implementation of blockchain technology intended as a foundation for developing blockchain applications or solutions). There are many like me waiting for the release of omnitude alpha version, to see how its implemented.

That's just one good reason. With Omnitude everyone can see the manufacturer origin and provenance. This means that customer can easily trace that he is getting what he has ordered and this also leaves zero room for shipping fraudulent copies. This will solve one of biggest eCommerce problem these days,
Up to 5% of goods imported into the EU last year were counterfeit versions of genuine products.
alyssa.gonzalez29

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

I saw following on the "omnitude" homepage. This is something big, anyone noticed that?
ICO bench 4.7
Track ICO 4.6
ICORanker 98%
ICOmarks 9.2

These ratings are probably because of omnitude plug and play blockchain technology that allows quick and cost-effective integration of CMS (content management system), ERP (Enterprise resource planning) and WMS (warehouse management system). Integration of all these three technologies is expensive and will take a lot of time for delivery.
omnitude (OP)

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

I saw following on the "omnitude" homepage. This is something big, anyone noticed that?
ICO bench 4.7
Track ICO 4.6
ICORanker 98%
ICOmarks 9.2

These ratings are probably because of omnitude plug and play blockchain technology that allows quick and cost-effective integration of CMS (content management system), ERP (Enterprise resource planning) and WMS (warehouse management system). Integration of all these three technologies is expensive and will take a lot of time for delivery.

our score has increased on https://icomarks.com/ico/omnitude Smiley Now 9.6!
windsestmingge

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Cool project. Managed to get into Alpha.
mrbuffet101

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

I like how Omnitude's aim is to lower transaction processing costs between businesses. Eventually, this means the cost of business to be greatly reduced.. however, I am concerned, won't they have capital raising issues???

Overall it definitely will give customers lower fees and I think that's something everyone's talking about.

CJfromSA

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:35:57 PM

Everyone wants to know the big question how can Omnitude help the ICO industry.  Huh

Thier blockchain based platform combined e-commerce system, helps provide their users with relevant and reliable information about the best ICO projects out there. This will help ICO and their founders find interested, like-minded investors.

Sort of like when you want to track down good customers for your company, these guys have figured a way to do it for the ico industry.
alyssa.gonzalez29

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

Cool project. Managed to get into Alpha.

Apparently, post-ICO, they're going to release their proof of concept, where they'll show how many transactions can be made in a second I think With hyperledger is around 100,000 transactions per second not sure if that's achievable as of now,
 but it's nice to see how close they can get. Especially whenThier business model  is aiming to target large loads and high-frequency transactions.
parkscaroline838

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:08:21 PM

I feel like they made the right choice choosing hyperledger I mean with the number of transactions they're expecting they're going to need all the speed they can get. Plus all the successful platforms and icos are moving to Hyper L also.
norristiffany970

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

I feel like they made the right choice choosing hyperledger I mean with the number of transactions they're expecting they're going to need all the speed they can get. Plus all the successful platforms and icos are moving to Hyper L also.

After token sale on the 25th of April. Linux’s hyperledger fabric should be able to be adapted for the entire spectrum of Enterprise platforms.

We have to take this opportunity and not let this slip out of our hands. These guys are well above their competitors, Seeing as we're not far off from this date. Hopefully, they will lay out its roadmap, and fingers crossed and all will run smooth.
janethatesloganpaul

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:31:12 PM

After token sale on the 25th of April. Linux’s hyperledger fabric should be able to be adapted for the entire spectrum of Enterprise platforms.

We have to take this opportunity and not let this slip out of our hands. These guys are well above their competitors, Seeing as we're not far off from this date. Hopefully, they will lay out its roadmap, and fingers crossed and all will run smooth.

When you mentioned hyperledger,  Linux Foundation has developed this all on the blockchain framework because it is intended to develop situations with different modules. THIS could be really useful for allow Omnitude to be adaptive into different e-commerce platforms which their clients are already currently using. 

Seeing how they are not trying to take over their competition rather allowing both platforms to co-exists ,
enabling deployment time into these platforms to be the absolute minimum.

Causing their businesses to grow as more and more platforms join Omnitude . It's really a wholesome thing that Omnitude is doing, have to respect that .
h3h3lovesmee

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

Wholesome is not a word you hear around the ICO market lol, but yeah Omnitude does really take small businesses into their considerations .. they understand and want tot to improve functionalities and supply chains of companies alike.

For example, because their team has experience in the eCommerce industry, they know whats lacking for small business are they're here to help all that.s
jordanbeatskobee

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

Wholesome is not a word you hear around the ICO market lol, but yeah Omnitude does really take small businesses into their considerations .. they understand and want tot to improve functionalities and supply chains of companies alike.

For example, because their team has experience in the eCommerce industry, they know whats lacking for small business are they're here to help all that.s

Yeah, I totally agree, it really does level the playing field between the small guys and the large corporates managing to fit your position in the playing fields and really utilising Enterprise resources. Omni gets it!
parkscaroline838

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

Supply chains Supply chains Supply chains, everyone talking about why is it so important in the blockchain arena. Roll Eyes

Omnitude actually helps provide a record and origin of a manufacturers transaction history.

I don't know if people understand this, but this is a big plus when it comes to trade and export as a lot of this data and information cannot be translated simply in order to help exporters and importers understand the demands of suppliers and buyers.

People are trying to do this atm, DW, they will experience a fair bit of competition .Cry

But in the long run, Their Service will continue to be in demand, I'm sure of it.

The transaction history and identification is an essential feature of Omnitude's verification platform. It definitely is a huge plus when people begin to enter a foreign eCommerce network and have a history of their previous transactions that have verified them. This greatly helps exports and importers alike.
janethatesloganpaul

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

There have been fundamental changes in the ways the customers buy products in the Ecommerce industry. They read reviews, they look for the right sellers and the pay using appropriate and proven methods. All this sums down to is that they want security and want to pay for an item that will come as described. They need identity verification that who they are pay to and who they are paying through are trust.

Omnitude brings this to a whole new level with its OID (Omnitude Identity) which can be listed across platforms.
joeysaladzhere

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

Sellers really strive to find the right customer. That ideal customer that does not report the item once it arrives or incessantly asks questions that are irrelevant and has no intention of buying anything. This is based around a trusted network within an eCommerce system. Ratings are essential. What is a stronger notion is to push those rating across various platforms. Omnitude's OID can do that and can bring that to the industry as a whole... Revolutionary...
janethatesloganpaul

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:24:36 PM

There have been fundamental changes in the ways the customers buy products in the Ecommerce industry. They read reviews, they look for the right sellers and the pay using appropriate and proven methods. All this sums down to is that they want security and want to pay for an item that will come as described. They need identity verification that who they are pay to and who they are paying through are trust.

Omnitude brings this to a whole new level with its OID (Omnitude Identity) which can be listed across platforms.

Sellers need to nurture their prospects to ensure that they are provided with quality service and products.

Customers that purchase products after hitting an ecommerce site are approximately 1-3% as per this.

Online retailers put a lot of focus on communicating product offering as well as promotions, but prospects need more than that.  Value and entertainment goes a long way but that requires more work.

CJfromSA

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:26:28 PM

http://www.paymentscardsandmobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/ecommerce-fraud1.jpg

Omnitude's platform tackles this problem at the root.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:37:29 PM

I like how Omnitude's aim is to lower transaction processing costs between businesses. Eventually, this means the cost of business to be greatly reduced.. however, I am concerned, won't they have capital raising issues???

Overall it definitely will give customers lower fees and I think that's something everyone's talking about.

American Express  notes that 8 out of 10 people are willing to put in their CVV code from their credit card into an eCommerce site. Omnitude "blockchain-enabling" any eCommerce site removes this risk of credit card theft or ID fraud with its OID and blockchain verification mechanisms that  enable this.

Nearly eight-in-10 online consumers (78%) are willing to enter a security code (CVV) for their credit card but only 57% of merchants require the use of a CVV code for online customer transactions.

It is true, online payment security is a huge concern for practically anyone who buys anything online. If important information is stored, God forbid, in plain text, then people will continually be at risk of potential exposure. About 1 in 2 people have experienced fraud.

These are crazy stats... it is ridiculous how at risk we all are.

I hope blockchain tech will bring a lot of security to the Ecommerce world.... I hope Omnitude has great success...

janethatesloganpaul

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:01 AM

American Express  notes that 8 out of 10 people are willing to put in their CVV code from their credit card into an eCommerce site. Omnitude "blockchain-enabling" any eCommerce site removes this risk of credit card theft or ID fraud with its OID and blockchain verification mechanisms that  enable this.

Nearly eight-in-10 online consumers (78%) are willing to enter a security code (CVV) for their credit card but only 57% of merchants require the use of a CVV code for online customer transactions.

It is true, online payment security is a huge concern for practically anyone who buys anything online. If important information is stored, God forbid, in plain text, then people will continually be at risk of potential exposure. About 1 in 2 people have experienced fraud.

These are crazy stats... it is ridiculous how at risk we all are.

I hope blockchain tech will bring a lot of security to the Ecommerce world.... I hope Omnitude has great success...

Hopefully, their team is going to knock out Scammers and Fraudsters with their protocol for proof of interactions.
It allows anyone to look at any transaction, seeing when it was made between the two parties and if there's the previous history from that one party. It can also help identify whether or not a party is real or not, kind of neat I think. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: