Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:51:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain)  (Read 6793 times)
Mith19

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

Hello. Is omnitude trading anywhere? I was not in the ICO and would like to get some Tokens
ICO is still runnig, so you are still free to participate!
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:18:13 PM

There are 1496 unique holders of Omnitude Token now and we see that their number is growing constantly:
http://bloxy.info/token_holders/0x171d750d42d661b62c277a6b486adb82348c3eca
It means that in ICO there are only 1496 participants. However in their telegram group there are 20k so...
so what?) do you expect that they all will become an investors?) may be they are bots, or bounty participants or airdrop'ers...

I was speaking exactly about it Smiley
That there is no hype anymore around their ICO, so I'm pretty sure that the ICO extension won't change anything...
yes, it will not change anything, agree. I saw them at the very beginning and they were looked pretty interesting for invest, but after that I being in their telegram groups I've changed my opinion, and as far I see a lot of people did the same.

Many ICOs went for an extension because most of them were supposed to end at a time where everybody had to pay taxes and stuff. Could help a little to move the end date but they also need to promote it.
As far I see their promo campaign is not a small, but it will not help if people don't like them in general, I saw the same already a couple of times with other projects.

No doubt about that. You need to have a good representation of your project and then a campaign can catalyze your efforts.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

There are 1496 unique holders of Omnitude Token now and we see that their number is growing constantly:
It means that in ICO there are only 1496 participants. However in their telegram group there are 20k so...
so what?) do you expect that they all will become an investors?) may be they are bots, or bounty participants or airdrop'ers...

That there is no hype anymore around their ICO, so I'm pretty sure that the ICO extension won't change anything...
yes, it will not change anything, agree. I saw them at the very beginning and they were looked pretty interesting for invest, but after that I being in their telegram groups I've changed my opinion, and as far I see a lot of people did the same.

Many ICOs went for an extension because most of them were supposed to end at a time where everybody had to pay taxes and stuff. Could help a little to move the end date but they also need to promote it.
As far I see their promo campaign is not a small, but it will not help if people don't like them in general, I saw the same already a couple of times with other projects.
Yeah, I forgot this aspect... In fact the majority (84%) of blockchain related with Ecommerce doesn't reach its Hard Cap Cool
Maybe very soon everything will be OK. People woke up again and started invest in ico's very active again, so it is possible to reach the hard cap. Will watch )
On the one hand you're right, in google trands there are more and more requests about ICO, so the new cash comes. On the other hand yuo're wrong, because each new investor doesn't event take a look at ongoing ICO but at upcoming Wink Moreover Omnitude is the confirmation Cheesy

"each new investor doesn't event take a look at ongoing ICO but at upcoming"

sorry man but this is fully bullshit ))
You say it because YOU look all time at ongoing ICO instead of upcoming. And let me know how much X you make on ICOs? Something around 2-3 pre months? Personally, I gain x4 per project Cool
ICO making big X right after listing all time reach its Hard Cap in only some minutes... Nothing important will happent after listing if ICO don't have agiotage around it Cool
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:54:54 PM

Hello. Is omnitude trading anywhere? I was not in the ICO and would like to get some Tokens
Oh! In this case you should be really happy, because Omnitude's ICO is still going Smiley
Moreover they've extended it, so it will last till 31/05 Grin
smarthousevn

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

how much is circulating supply ?
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:47:29 AM

Hello everyone! The team is confident that it will be able to further develop the project? After all, they have collected very little money for the sale of tokens.
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:19:01 AM

This is great. Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain) platform offers an interesting, is looking very experienced that is why I think this is good opportunity
to invest into promising tech it will will be worth for it. and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success. goodluck
All operations within the platform will be monitored. The system will track the goods from the seller's location to the buyer. Now almost every project strives to ensure security at the highest level and it is commendable!
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

Hello. I did not check the spreadsheet for a long time and was very surprised when I saw that for 7, 8, 9 and 10 weeks I have 1 stake instead 2, but I'm Member. And for 11,12, 13,14,15 week I have 0 stakes. Why did not you give me 2 stakes for signature campaign  during each of these weeks?
Why does the bounty manager not answer?

This is Omnitude's ANN thread. Your question is more appropriate for Bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767815.0
Or you can contact the campaign manager on PM.

coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

No doubt about that. You need to have a good representation of your project and then a campaign can catalyze your efforts.
the idea is not unique and there are a lot of competitors among already existing projects and among that which are still planing their ICO.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:03:53 PM

The number jumped up a bit, there are now 1612 unique holders of Omnitude Token with total amount 6 585 646 ECOM. Still it is not satisfying number, but the Williams F1 partnership will certainly help especially after the next weekend race.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

the idea is not unique and there are a lot of competitors among already existing projects and among that which are still planing their ICO.

You don't always need a unique idea if you can take an existing one and improve it and execute it. So far nothing has really been executed except for Ethereum itself.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

You can invest in a project. Tokens are sold until the end of may. so you have plenty of time. Or you can participate in a bounty campaign.
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:17:31 AM

Will i need to complete KYC in order to withdraw my referal tokens at the end of the month?Thanks
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2560

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Starbaks

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

I am very interested in the concept that this project offers. Putting speed, security, and most of all cost much cheaper. Transactions will be more fun, and certainly a sense of security.
coinsniperX

Activity: 404
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:40:06 PM

Yeah, I forgot this aspect... In fact the majority (84%) of blockchain related with Ecommerce doesn't reach its Hard Cap Cool
Maybe very soon everything will be OK. People woke up again and started invest in ico's very active again, so it is possible to reach the hard cap. Will watch )
On the one hand you're right, in google trands there are more and more requests about ICO, so the new cash comes. On the other hand yuo're wrong, because each new investor doesn't event take a look at ongoing ICO but at upcoming Wink Moreover Omnitude is the confirmation Cheesy
I think the team needs to reduce hard cap.. In this case, investors will become more active and the team will be able to raise more funds.
seems like it is the only one way to finish their ico successfully. But it is not my business, and not yours ))
Sirokoshi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

I look forward to the completion of token sales. I'm sure the team won't be able to put together a hard cap, but I think the price of tokens on the stock exchange will be very high.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2560

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:17:59 AM

Omnitude at Williams F1

How Omnitude will use Hyperledger blockchain technology

https://medium.com/omnitude/how-omnitude-will-use-hyperledger-blockchain-technology-62d21d63194e

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kingsmanpower

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:27:01 PM

We've discussed reasons for why projects sell out rapidly, and why we haven't quite a few times, feel free to browse the chat.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:20:01 PM

It might well take a little longer to get going, but once that hype builds again, like it did towards end of pre sale, you'll see the sales coming in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: