Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:03:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKENSALE] Omnitude (eCommerce blockchain)  (Read 6793 times)
kuksow

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

how long does eth transaction currently, about an half hour right?
annz

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

I failed my KYC they say would like photo of the back of my passport..why the back its blank..?
annz

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

yes I/2 hour how many you get?
rteee123

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

do i have to do anything for the airdrop?
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

anybody on here got 20000 tokens ?

I almost reach that amount and planned to get a node, but should admit I´m concerned about not reaching softcap, still miss almost 40%. If devs give further information I won´t doubt to get the node.

And what is going to happen if softcap is not reached? Will all the initial investors then be refunded?

Well, the white paper clearly states that there  will not be any refund from the crowdfunding process. That was what scared me watching the current level of market cap. However, I read again carefully the white paper and as far as I understood, they would open up to 5 token sales round to everybody (including those who purchased the max token per user during the ico) allowing them to purchase other 50k dollar each round until hard cap is reached. These implies that there could people with 6 figure worth of tokens before them burn any single one. I apologise if my analysis ends being wrong, but that is what I got it.

I am too lazy to look into the white paper but if this is what it says, I doubt that is legal. If they fail to raise enough funds they can't just keep all the money and tell investors to f*** off.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
thh2899

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:26:53 PM

Should we move the tokens to our private wallet? Or not yet?
sagatel

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

Do you think the token sale will end on may 31? Or, the team will decide to change the end date again. This is important.

fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:40:00 PM

Do you think the token sale will end on may 31? Or, the team will decide to change the end date again. This is important.

I would like it to end within the stated period. Single transfer, the end of ICO (and therefore the transfer of the bounty campaign) I've seen. Another delay will affect the credibility of the project Omnitude.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
iMaker
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

I am very impressed with this project! This will be a top ICO to watch!
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:05 PM

I would like it to end within the stated period. Single transfer, the end of ICO (and therefore the transfer of the bounty campaign) I've seen. Another delay will affect the credibility of the project Omnitude.

i hope they will not extend the ICO, and burn all unsold token. By the way, how much fund raised until now? for presale and ICO

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
mimipupu11

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:55:38 AM

Hold off for another few days! If the price of Eth is this low, I won’t buy any.
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:13:57 AM

I’m tempted to wait to see what happens with the ETH price but it really could go either way. At least purchasing earlier gives you more priority regarding the list for the MN (or sponsor node) processing.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

They are using Hyperledger Fabric for building there platform, I consider this as there biggest strength. Moreover existing ecommerce platforms can also migrate to omnitude without much alteration.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

They are using Hyperledger Fabric for building there platform, I consider this as there biggest strength. Moreover existing ecommerce platforms can also migrate to omnitude without much alteration.

I always use ICORanker to see upcoming ICOs, as it has best ICOs at its list. Omnitude has given 95/100 by ICORanker. Seeing the use case of omnitude in  eCommerce industry, it will be a big success.
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

It will be very interesting to see how they will achieve the integration of CMS, ERP and WMS. eCommerce industry is in dire need of this
We know that CMS, ERP and WMS integrations can be extremely expensive and take many, many months to deliver.  Omnitude’s plug and play blockchain technology allows the quick and cost effective integration of these systems. Omnitude
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

Good thing is that they have everything ready and available. You can see the whitepaper, the roadmap, team info. Not many ICOs have these things available on website. These are vital to see before we invest in any ICO

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

I always use ICORanker to see upcoming ICOs, as it has best ICOs at its list. Omnitude has given 95/100 by ICORanker. Seeing the use case of omnitude in  eCommerce industry, it will be a big success.

Its good to check ICO on authentic sites like ICORanker before investing in any ICO to avoid scam and fraud. Omnitude will help ecommerce industry in curbing counterfeit versions of genuine products.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Alvaro094

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

Hello everybody, I just say that airdropped to all buyers of ECOM after sale ends. this means that if you did contribute on presale or main sale just hold their tokens on ERC wallet and you'll receive Its in ratio of your total purchased tokens.
annz

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

but its on there wallet and you can't take the tokens off
nevashno

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:02:20 PM

Hi. Your project struck me as interesting. When we start selling tokens? Can you tell more about your team, about your experience in this field? What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: