Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinsMarkets.com IS DOWN!  (Read 18361 times)
delkey1001

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:01:21 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 11:11:07 AM by delkey1001

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTW38KEVQAE8kSp.jpg

Update. Now leave them the fuck alone and let them do their thing.

Yes, taking customers money hostage is fraud. will keep contacting what ever authority necessary until give a clear announcement
what is going on. "almost finished" does not means 5 days. "few" means almost zero.

Please provide a list of the authorities or hosting servies or whoever you are contacting.  This monkey a$$ BS has to stop now.  

info@fraudehelpdesk.nl   (https://www.fraudhelpdesk.org/)

abuse@nforce.com

abuse@cloudflare.com

abuse@support.gandi.net

And the most important

info@afm.nl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delkey1001

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

I feel bad for the owners/operators. The moment it's back up 95% of people would withdraw their coins to never be seen again

You have a big heart. But let be realistic more than 99% will say chao for coinsmarkets.com

kraken for 24 hours down time offer until 31.jan ZERO fee trade. coinsmarkets for 14 days should offer zero trade fee until 2100 (IF they come back). Look at the twitter in the article, How kraken apologize and make customers informed.   
delkey1001

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Reported coinsmarkets.com to afm.nl (email address: info@afm.nl) , Now coinsmarkets have to answer to authority that regulates financial markets
in the Netherlands.
ADKMatt

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:25:25 PM

So while he is trying to fix it you bring him more grief on his doorstep ?  SMh.....
GoshaGT

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

So while he is trying to fix it you bring him more grief on his doorstep ?  SMh.....
Do you just propose to wait? How long does it take to wait?
delkey1001

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

So while he is trying to fix it you bring him more grief on his doorstep ?  SMh.....

"Time : 2018-01-03
We have few servers issue we are working on fixing them , all should be back to normal soon,"

This is from coinsmarkets.com main page news section. If you don't understand he meaning of words/sentences "soon", "Almost finished", "few"
then don't comment. coinsmarkets used these words and  lied, lied and lied, so coinsmarkets brought this to itself.
ultiman2

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

and if one day the server start again it will be so hammered that nobody will be able to do anything for a long time and the market will crash. I just hope to be able to withdraw my tzc.

i really like the way the pos was working on this exchange, anyone know any other exchange that regive some coins when their wallets receive some coins from pos?
trendvip

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

Hi to all,

An response got from their domain registrer:
Gandi Legal Department <legal@support.gandi.net>

Dear Sir,

I work for Gandi's Legal department and your request was escalated to us as it involves potentially sensitive material.

As to your first question regarding ongoing operations or other processes underway involving the domain name <coinsmarkets.com>, I am sorry but as the sponsoring registrar, Gandi may not address such a question as these operations are confidential, whether or not they were initiated by the registrant, his/her authorized contacts, or by law enforcement agencies, the Registry, ICANN, or by any third party.

As you stated, the website does not seem to be hosted by Gandi but uses CloudFlare, Inc.'s CDN service. As such, Gandi SAS only seems to be the sponsoring registrar for the registration of the domain name <coinsmarkets.com>.

As a simple technical provider and a neutral intermediary, we would like to stress on the fact:

- Gandi does not own, hold, nor possess in any way the domain name <coinsmarkets.com>;
- Gandi does not own, edit nor publish the website <coinsmarkets.com>;
- Gandi does not operate or does business through said website.

As such, any and all claims regarding services provided (or not) by the company exploiting the website <coinsmarkets.com>, all operations or potential business issues and consumer/investor complaints are to be addressed at the company editing the website <http://coinsmarkets.com>.

If no solution or agreement can be reached, or you do not receive any reply as you seem to indicate, we strongly advise you to contact competent authorities tasked with investigating such business frauds and investment wrongdoings.

As explained above, Gandi SAS solely provides technical services to the person who registered the domain name. As such, our company may not be held liable for its customers' actions or lack of action as we do not take part in any way in operations ran by our customers nor do we interfere with the way they decide to use our services under their sole responsibility.

Consistent with this neutral role of ours, Gandi SAS may not get involved nor resolve disputes arising of the use of our services nor any other kind of business disputes between third parties or between our customers.

Nevertheless, as a neutral service provider, we can confirm Gandi SAS shall comply with any request or order issued by any competent authority, law enforcement agency or competent courts as we always did.

We remain at your disposal should you need additional details.

Kind regards,

--
Gandi.net
Legal Department
trendvip

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

My message and questions to Gandi were:
> URL:              https://www.gandi.net/en
> Message:          Hello,
>
> I just saw you are the registerant of this domain: coinsmarkets.com
> I have some questions regarding this domain status:
>
> Is there any background working/updating upon this domain like DNS
> changes etc.
> Have you been in contact with this team behind this domain/company?
>
> The company stoped any news/communication/alerts for all customers
> since 2 days.
> We only see a snapshop of cloudflare site.
>
> Your immediate attention is required.
>
> Hope to receive any response from you As Soon As Possible!
>
> Best Regards,
Lanik42

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

We are getting updates, stop panicking for a moment and let the people do their job.

Newer update on the header of the site: https://i.imgur.com/pHbN6YZ.png
For the love of GOD, please stop telling people who have their money locked to "not panic"  Are, you seriously that stupid, or just don't give a bloody rats a$$?

So, let's play the game of "hey guys, the exchange is down but don't worry, just because we locked your wallet, doesnt mean anything at all.  All it means is that we will not let you get YOUR money, or YOUR coins because what we are doing is in your best interest and the zero communication about what is going on mean you should trust us more right" game.

Let's just say you go to a resturant, you give the vallet the key to your car, go inside, eat, come back and the vallet only shows a display monitor or messages about your keys.  And they do this for hours upon hours.  What would you say (be hones, dont be a d*ck).  Well, that's what the investors are saying.  

Its time to stop this "let wait and see" retarded game and give us the freaking ability to withdraw our coins.  Period.  

"Don't Panic" is always good advice.  That doesn't mean do nothing, but panic NEVER helps a situation.  I've got plenty of money tied up on coinsmarkets, but panicking won't bring it back.  I either have to wait for the exchange to come back online, or for authorities to do something about it - but being in a panicked state won't do anything to help, it'll just make me miserable.
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:19:34 PM

Please can people stop reporting/complaining about CoinsMarkets to various authorities.  From what others earlier seem to have found from checking wallets associated with the exchange, they don't appear to have run off with the money.  They *appear* to be trying to get a more capable server solution up and running, but if they are getting kicked out before they finish then that is just going to make it even longer before any of us can get access to our funds, or even push the company into bankruptcy, and then there is every chance that we won't get our funds back.

I'm not saying that I am happy about the situation.  Most communication currently seems to be occasional updates to the banner on the exchange website, and is not being updated in the news section.  The person or people running it really need to work on issuing updates on progress, estimated completion, and offering apologies (and perhaps a sweetener to those affected) and I think that better communication would prevent some of those affected from putting pressure on their hosting provider(s) and contacting other authorities, which they are probably doing as they are scared it will turn into another MtGox.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:34:24 PM

Please can people stop reporting/complaining about CoinsMarkets to various authorities.  From what others earlier seem to have found from checking wallets associated with the exchange, they don't appear to have run off with the money.  They *appear* to be trying to get a more capable server solution up and running, but if they are getting kicked out before they finish then that is just going to make it even longer before any of us can get access to our funds, or even push the company into bankruptcy, and then there is every chance that we won't get our funds back.

I'm not saying that I am happy about the situation.  Most communication currently seems to be occasional updates to the banner on the exchange website, and is not being updated in the news section.  The person or people running it really need to work on issuing updates on progress, estimated completion, and offering apologies (and perhaps a sweetener to those affected) and I think that better communication would prevent some of those affected from putting pressure on their hosting provider(s) and contacting other authorities, which they are probably doing as they are scared it will turn into another MtGox.
I have not even seen a single update on the banner. They have almost no official twitter handles which provide any update just fund lying in the address doesn't means that they are not yet a scam. Moreover how much time does it takes for an exchange to adapt itself to new traffic. If they were so incompetent why were they running at first place? Its really suspicious that how can any exchange shut itself down without any prior notice for such a long duration. It will always arise question on its ethics.
GoshaGT

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

Do not pour water here. Too much uncertainty. I already said earlier - if you propose to wait, then say how long.
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:55:19 PM

Do not pour water here. Too much uncertainty. I already said earlier - if you propose to wait, then say how long.

Let's set a date after which we will definitely give up the option with the recovery of our money.
will suit 06/06/2018?

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
delkey1001

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

I said goodbye for the money a week ago, but this mafia should not get away with this, if they did it once they do it again. So by reporting them
you are doing favor to your self and for others.
GoshaGT

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:51:06 PM

Please can people stop reporting/complaining about CoinsMarkets to various authorities.  From what others earlier seem to have found from checking wallets associated with the exchange, they don't appear to have run off with the money.  They *appear* to be trying to get a more capable server solution up and running, but if they are getting kicked out before they finish then that is just going to make it even longer before any of us can get access to our funds, or even push the company into bankruptcy, and then there is every chance that we won't get our funds back.

I'm not saying that I am happy about the situation.  Most communication currently seems to be occasional updates to the banner on the exchange website, and is not being updated in the news section.  The person or people running it really need to work on issuing updates on progress, estimated completion, and offering apologies (and perhaps a sweetener to those affected) and I think that better communication would prevent some of those affected from putting pressure on their hosting provider(s) and contacting other authorities, which they are probably doing as they are scared it will turn into another MtGox.

Let's set a date after which we will definitely give up the option with the recovery of our money.
will suit 06/06/2018?
You're saying the wrong things. We will set a date, after which we will begin actively searching for our coins.
Well, like to declare a reward for the head ... Grin Grin Grin
ADKMatt

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

We have few servers issue we are working on fixing them , all should be back to normal soon,"

This is from coinsmarkets.com main page news section. If you don't understand he meaning of words/sentences "soon", "Almost finished", "few"
then don't comment. coinsmarkets used these words and  lied, lied and lied, so coinsmarkets brought this to itself.
This is what the Banner reads now,let them work.

"We are checking with different hosting now. Process taking longer than expected with fixing DB , All coins are safe ."
akaninjah778

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:20:56 PM

Reported coinsmarkets.com to afm.nl (email address: info@afm.nl) , Now coinsmarkets have to answer to authority that regulates financial markets
in the Netherlands.

At some point last week they had a message on the site saying something to the tune of "we have to change domain providers now because of users reporting us as fraud".
|I agree though, this exchange is very poorly managed. Feels like it is done by a group of middle-schoolers, and not even the nerdy ones
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

What you see is what you get  Grin

delkey1001

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:52:59 AM

This is what the Banner reads now,let them work.

"We are checking with different hosting now. Process taking longer than expected with fixing DB , All coins are safe ."

Yesterday : "We are checking with different hosting now."
  Today:"We are checking with different hosting now. Process taking longer than expected with fixing DB , All coins are safe ."
  Tomorrow: "We are checking with different hosting now. Process taking longer than expected with fixing DB Almost finished, Servers are overloaded ."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: