Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's make ‘Buy Bitcoin’ Sign Appears Everywhere!  (Read 2388 times)
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:48:11 PM

I put up a Buy Bitcoin & Altcoins sign at my window facing the street  Cool

That is a good start!   Wink

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:36:45 PM

Its not so much that people dont know about bitcoin and alts now; its that they have no idea how to interact with the market/purchase coins. bitcoin isnt hard (well, kinda LOL), its moreso that obtaining bitcoin is hard. you need a bank account for the most part, or at least access to a bank. not too many people on localbitcoins that actually accept cash at the market rate, there is usually a premium attached.

you would do better putting up a "learn more about bitcoin" sign, education will get us more adoption than a blind cry to purchase.
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:51:24 PM

It won't be enough. Ordinary people won't invest in something they barerly know or they don't understand. Not everyone can understand how Bitcoin and Blockchain technology work. You can tell them that they are going to earn a lot of money but they are going to be mad at you and Bitcoin when it's going to decline (for example due to correction or recent events).
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:07:40 PM

It won't be enough. Ordinary people won't invest in something they barerly know or they don't understand. Not everyone can understand how Bitcoin and Blockchain technology work. You can tell them that they are going to earn a lot of money but they are going to be mad at you and Bitcoin when it's going to decline (for example due to correction or recent events).

To invest in cryptocurrencies take gut.  Most people are conservative.  As Bitcoin becoming more popular and accessible, the fund from the "ordinary people"  will come in.

Bitcoin Guy (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:31:09 PM

Interest news on the "Bitcoin Sign Guy".

https://www.coindesk.com/video-bitcoin-sign-guy-tells-infamous-janet-yellen-photobomb/

https://youtu.be/ejGNvSKqdmc

Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:33:51 AM

Not gonna do it myself. I’m done urging people to go into cyptocurrency. I just let mainstream media do that.  Gaming tournaments are the ideal place to put Buy Bitcoins signs since the hardware used there is perfect for mining.

joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

"Buy Bitcoin" sign appearred again today.

Buy Bitcoin’ Sign Appears During DOTA International Tournament
https://cointelegraph.com/news/buy-bitcoin-sign-appears-during-dota-international-tournament

"Bitcoin made an unplanned appearance at the most recent DOTA (Defense of the Ancients) International Tournament, as an audience member held up a ‘Buy Bitcoin’ sign during announcements of the televised event.

Bitcoin has been frequently popping up in unlikely locations.  The current stunt, intended to increase awareness of Bitcoin, is not the first of its kind, after an audience member at Janet Yellen’s congressional briefing did the same.

Both events indicate a growing awareness of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies generally. The awareness may be part of the reason for the substantial price increases over recent months, with Bitcoin cresting $3700 today.

"

I expect more signs will pop up in sport events and many other places.  It is a way to promote Bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies.

I'm happy to know about that, because im a bitcoin user.
But how we gonna do this? I think its a paid advertisements. So if we want to make bitcoin price increases we have to put some effort and money?
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:38:49 AM

this would be great for bitcoin users. But for someone who doesn't use bitcoin? its a confusion. or maybe if they're open minded to understand what it is, then it would be awesome. But i would prefer 'bitcoin exchange' where you will send your bitcoin to their address in exchange to real money in real time, no waiting  Grin Grin Grin

Butmayselche

Activity: 32
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:00:57 AM

some goods better to buy it using PayPal or any other way than bitcoin. Non refunded deal makes bitcoin weak in normal trading deals

it is great idea thanks for shearing
Bitcoin Guy (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:10:02 PM

some goods better to buy it using PayPal or any other way than bitcoin. Non refunded deal makes bitcoin weak in normal trading deals

That is why vendors should like it more than consumers.   Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: