Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What was the name of that coin made by the paypal guy?  (Read 134 times)
Hedda Gabler (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

Basically I've been researching coins non-stop, wrote down 100's of coins. So I forgot which one's are which. There was a coin I was really interested in that was made by one of the guys who made Paypal, but I forgot which one it is. Which is it?
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

Don't know if they made this one but Monetha was attempting to be a processor like Paypal, perhaps Paypal person was behind this? Other than I don't know some more information may help though.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Hedda Gabler (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:39:45 AM

Don't know if they made this one but Monetha was attempting to be a processor like Paypal, perhaps Paypal person was behind this? Other than I don't know some more information may help though.
I dont think more information would help. I have written down so many coins, I don't think posting them all would help narrow it down, since I am not actually sure I even wrote down the name of this particular coin. All I know is that one of the developers of Paypal, who is famous, is also the parent and developer of this new coin.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

maybe a relation of elon musk?
nexus

Mr.Joe

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:39:32 AM

was it metal coin?
https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@nickypapers/metal-coin-creating-the-paypal-of-the-future
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:56:48 AM

Basically I've been researching coins non-stop, wrote down 100's of coins. So I forgot which one's are which. There was a coin I was really interested in that was made by one of the guys who made Paypal, but I forgot which one it is. Which is it?
Are you referring to former paypal executive eric duprat? Im not exactly sure but i think  that coin is monetha. it is another payment processor that is build in ethereum smart contracts and some says that it will be the new paypal. other than that i dont know anything about them.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

Maybe Monetha guy who was founder from paypal. Maybe another vertcoin.
inlovewith

Activity: 257
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:23:50 PM

I hate the idea of a coin mooning because it was made by "the paypal guy" and not whatever the coin brought to the table.
Phalo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:27:33 PM

maybe a relation of elon musk?
nexus

Please kindly elaborate? I don't understand what the relation is here?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: