Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:07:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2024 times)
catchemcrypto

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

Try it and you will know. Jump in the wagon and take a step of faith. If you see your hundred bucks turning to a thousand, then you'll thank me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

buying bitcoin is about believe because the folatile of bitcoin is so high some time it fly to the moon some time its down to the hell. Just see when china ban bitcoin. because they know how powerful is bitcoin. but if you not faith in that just buy some thing like gold or other precious metal
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:31:51 AM

It is really worth it because bitcoin is really pair to each and everyone if you really work hard for it you really gain a huge  profit from it .Speaking of gaining process bitcoin really give a profit to those who really wait for the right time to sell thier bitcoin and it seems that the long wait is really worth it because in waiting we can really sellect or maybe  have a lot of option on selling because we can sellect the price rate to sell so then we can really gain.
Rules85

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards
As far as I am concerned, altcoin has gone much more than bitcoin, and I would recommend investing in altcoin instead of investing in bitcoins.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Jaya912

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards

Well, between buy and holding bitcoin and also mining, all of them are profitable.
Choose between buy and holding or mining, in my opinion i will choose buy and holding because it is easier.
paolo099

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:12:52 AM

BTC are now ment to be a very long investment, while couple of altcoins are blooming nowadays.
Look at the ripple price, skyrocketed in the last couple of days, i would invest on it because it has a very good potential to bloom even more.
BTC are always worth if you consider them as it should be, long term, otherwise i would differenciate on alts.
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
Bitcoins are always worth it, but the value of bitcoin is so dependent on whales, it seems crazy, but it's true. I recommend investing in ETH and NEO instead of Bitcoin.

AnnarioN

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:17:04 AM

Its never too late to invest in bitcoin. Its a longterm coin that will only have increase of price so, if you are here for longterm investment then you should buy it. Wink
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

Is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards
  buying bitcoin nowadays is to difficult which is we have no idea if bitcoin will continue to grow because the price is fluctuating around 14k-15k maybe this is not a good time to buy and i have doubts it will fall again cause altcoin nowadays is increasing.amd talking about mining , there are some legit but  you must have the required equipment to mine bitcoin , you can search it around the internet for more information.  Best regards
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

I think investing in bitcoin is still not too late to make a profit. and mined bitcoin also need to supplement income ... good luck
venkateshbk9535

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:37:03 AM

Yes this is a very good time to invest on Bitcoin. Some investors also prefer this  time only to buy bitcoin. As per investors say's Bitcoin will reach 20k $.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:43:00 AM

If we are talking to bitcoin which is worth it or not I will be honest,  it is worth it eventhough I am just new of this. As far as I know bitcoin helps a lot of people. Especially if they gain it is an income and it is already an investment. In that way you find it worthy. Then you are going to hold and invest it again so that you can have a stable account of earnings on it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
I think besides we mine it is necessary we invest in bitcoin by buying when the price down ..
and now the bitcoin is weakening because so many people are selling it.
but I think prices will go up starting in Q2 of 2018.
just my prediction. the rest I return to you.
Jabiii

Activity: 200

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

I think bitcoin is worth it with the price it has right now Bitcoin is exceptional and we need to hope that it will either be stable or it will go higher just believe bitcoin is really worth it.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:59:49 AM

buying bitcoin is about believe because the folatile of bitcoin is so high some time it fly to the moon some time its down to the hell. Just see when china ban bitcoin. because they know how powerful is bitcoin. but if you not faith in that just buy some thing like gold or other precious metal

obcouse bitcoin is very worth it to all of us,especially if the price is exceptional....
hope bitcoin will be a stable prices and many more to investment...
it is necessary to more invest and make a higher prices to make us contented..
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

Hi guys!

best regards
Mining is buying btc is just the same for me because in mining you'll buil a mining rig with a high capital including electric bills and etc. I recommend you to buy btc and hodl goodluck for your bitcoin ride.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

Bitcoin is worth holding and needless to say, profitable. However, imo, profit are much better in altcoins. In fact, out of the best crypto assets last year, btc wasn't even in the top 10. So you might consider first what you want to achieve:bitcoin is safe for long term investments and alts are risky but returns are high.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:17:30 PM

Nowadays bitcoin price is pretty stable because there is no much of these volatile movement which do not let people lose and win so much profit. But still many resources said that bitcoin will hit $40,000-$50,000 in this year so I am going to wait and see it. If this is true then many of bitcoi  believer are going to have big party in this year.

Actually china is a superpower country which they can build their own altcoin instead of letting their people buying bitcoin. This is what china is, china do not stupid enough to release potential thing to their country
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

If you have money to invest, I think it would be better if you do it now because the price is lower. And I think that it is better to invest than to mine. Because mining requires big resources like equipment with high capacity that can accommodate large data and large amount of electricity while in investing you will just make one time effort and wait for your money to appreciate.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

Extremely worth it from 2012 until now, especially in the last year.

As for the future, be aware that most of the people saying it is worth it now are late adopters.   It seems like it has limitless potential but there are also plenty of other alternatives now as well.    Bitcoin might not be Google, it might just be Alta Vista.

sent from my X6
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: