Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2024 times)
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

Of course it is since it has been developing since the day it was found and is continuing to be more successful. Mining takes time, and I think it would be better if you will buy bitcoin and try to invest it. Well, this is just my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards

It's totally worth it. Just imagine if you have started when bitcoin price was just at $500. If you were able to buy lots of bitcoin during that time and hold it for a long time, you could've been very rich today. Bitcoin price even reached it's ATH at $20,000 just before the year ends. Bitcoin will keep growing in the future as more people start investing on it. So, if you don't want to be late, you shouldn't be skeptical on investing on it. However, just invest the amount of money that you can afford to lose.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards
Mining? Surely it is profitable if you have big mining farm for the BTC mine set up. You know very well that mining is not as easy as it seems? The set up is also very costly now a days and network difficulty is tremendous. Anyway, you can still BUY it though because the upward trend for the bitcoin is sure shot and there is no doubt about it when it comes to investing into it for longer terms. We have always seen how bitcoin goes up very high and then agin dumps to very low levels. It get stabilised to that point for very long and then again it starts the recovery process leading to its huge pumps. So its always better to keep some BTC in the wallet in the cold storage and earn the interest over it. So yeah surely you can take the design to buy more BTC's but surely you will have to think twice before you go for its mining.
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:35:52 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is valuable, and it's constantly changing in recent times. Bitcoin is a place to invest and attract a lot of investors, companies, corporations and individuals. I spent all my savings to buy BTC but not much Huh
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:45:17 PM

Of course it is since it has been developing since the day it was found and is continuing to be more successful. Mining takes time, and I think it would be better if you will buy bitcoin and try to invest it. Well, this is just my opinion.
Bitcoin must be price-stable to be used for exchange,  and everyone in the economy to have idea how much a product or service costs. If this happens, however, they will not be interesting for speculators.
redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

Well, in my honest opinion, i really do think that bitcoin is worth all the investments, trusts and efforts that it gets. Because obviously, it has proven itself legitimate countless times already. And judging by how bitcoin has been moving for the past few years, it will surely rise up again in price after a few weeks from now. Most certainly when the lightning network implements the fixes to bitcoin that it has promised.

Regarding the mining or buying,

You should first look at the requirements needed for mining and think closely if you can get all resources cheap and can get your capital back and gain profits. Because if not, that will he a waste of money and effort. And would make buying a better choice.
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

For me that definitely deserves to see a big change in bitcoin by 2017 bitcoin prices so high, next week's maximum is very good to be bought or invested.

grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

Yes, of course. Bitcoin can be used in payment. It is a new kind of currency. But its price depends on the trust of people. Its price is $15k now and tending to increase in the future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

sorry, I think investing needs to be done in the near future, people will always see from the stable even btc good development at this time, but to address the possibility of crashes need to follow, monitor periodically to see any signs of possible crash it is true - can actually happen in predicted time, so before the crash happens, btc it can be controlled
to buy btc could be in the near future I think will continue to grow well and fast, the possibility of crash should be calculated until btc you really saved, besides you have to exist mine diligently
good luck, man!
Prippir

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

Just buy low and sell high. Just like any other asset.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

Very much worth it. Bitcoin has already proven again and again that it is worthy to provide capital in it. Take the word of those who have already experience the joy of having their hard earned money rewarded doubled or maybe thrice. And i think that now is a good time to invest in bitcoin because of it's much lower price. I strongly speculate that in the coming days, it's value will soar up. Think about it.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

The whole world is currently asking themselves the same question, and since the price has been stagnant lately, it means half of the people think it will go up and half thinks it will go down. You chose your team Smiley

SummonKing2

Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:34:31 PM

The bitcoin worth it when you play it or use it is definitely legit and you earn it. Bitcoins are generated, or "mined," through a sequence of complex mathematical formulas run through computers. The anonymous creator of Bitcoins set a cap on total Bitcoin volume.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

Yes. Of course it contains some related risks, and often is used for illegal purposes, but it is undoubtedly it will not collapse.
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:13:56 PM

I think it's very profitable why not invest and I'm sure by buying Bitcoin you will not lose because bitcoin will be the king of other krypto currencies ..

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:23:16 PM

Is bitcoin worth it or not? Hmm.. thats a nice question. I think bitcoin is truly worth it, it has played a crucial role and will continue to do so in terms of investing and understanding the actual market. Whats soo special about this cryptocurrency is that it has the power to make a person bilionaire or make a person sleep on streets. Bitcoin is surely worth it, if you know how to use it wisely, and in no time you can make a living out of it. On the other hand if you go crazy and do something stupid, you'll lose everything. At the end of the day its upon you to make bitcoin worth or worthless. Cheers!
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:25:11 PM

Its not late to invest if you plan on holding Bitcoin for a longer period. But you have to have a fairly big starting capital to start mining, mining is nowadays only profitable if you have the latest mining GPU's while trading is not that expensive, you can trade smaller amounts. Bitcoin is still profitable, the only thing you need to get informed about is how to start and start working.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
brengoskandel

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

I think it's a great time to mine bitcoin, because now the bitcoin price is falling
you can buy as much as you can today, then sell them over when the price has gone up
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

Well I suggest you to invest right now because bitcoin has all the potential to reach it's high value. Bitcoin I think will reach more than the value that we expect like what it did last year. Bitcoin has a very great future that will benefit a lot of people like us. All we have to do is just to be patient and trust me, it worth our trust.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

Well, i will say that this is so worth it to invest right now because as you observe the past Bitcoin price today and the past few weeks, Bitcoin is falling. It falls because many Bitcoin users cash outed their money because of Christmas season. And i know that it is increasing right now because the Bitcoin users and investors will start to invest and work with bitcoins again and again. Bitcoin is just a simple cryptocurrency that you need to exert effort in able for you to have. You can mine by using a high specs computer or laptop. You can also cash in, in able for you to use it as a starting point for you investments. But i suggest for you to do this two. Just multitask, in able for you to have a huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: