Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:10:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2028 times)
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

It is very worth it especially earning it by working on signature campaigns.Because you need to read and understand first the plattforms before you make a post in order for it to be counted as a substantial post.Furthermore,you will be able to help yourself in improving and learning more information about this coin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
mrado2 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

Bitcoin will always be worth it imo. So much potential to continue growing. I remember when it was $100 and I cashed out, that was the biggest mistake of my life and I regret it each day.  Grin

yeah i feel u bro, i cashed out 10btc for like 5years ago when it was on 200e each, i would be a millionare today so iam so fucking angry at my self.

but iam really curries if i can get a good investment in so litle money i have to plan to put in now.

but i think i have to take that risk.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

It's worth it for those who will work for it. For me Bitcoin will change many lives in the future. Study how to grow more bitcoins and learn the proper timing. Invest when it's low and sell it when it's high.
It really depends on the financial status of the investor of crypto market and the area he or she is residing in whether buying and holding will work for him in the best possible way, or mining is perfect job for him/her. Mining not only is related with the electricity charges rather you also need good equipment to carry out mining which are often quite expensive. The best method so far of becoming rich with bitcoin is to hold it for a long time.
dammang

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards
its upon to you if you like to invest now,but for me take a risk the price of coins now is good,it is good to invest your money than you  spend it in the other way,,,so go on man...

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

Everyone here get a huge profit because of the hard work of bitcoin. And also you using bitcoin has a big help to every one. Everyone use a different strategy on have to get a more bitcoin to use in some important thing and also to save for the future.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

Bitcoin is worth it? Very big yes, there is no word i can say that bitcoin is worth with. Only people who did not know what bitcoin is can only say it is worthless. At first i taught it was just for extra income but now i can say its not just for an extra but a source of income for many.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:00:49 AM

it is up to you, if you are afraid of losing money by investing in bitcoin because you are believing that it will crash soon, you better to do mine by your self. but if I were you, I will choose to invest, invest that you can afford to loose, but in the end that doubt you have can be your greatest regrets on "why you didn't invest" Grin
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

yes it is worth to invest here because bitcoin have a lots of good benefits specially for me as a students  its a big big help for my parents to pay my tuition fees and other matriculations in our school. My life was literary change my life I can proved to my parents that I am independent on how I handle life and I am happy and contented on what I am doing right now as long as its for a better worth of it and own good.
Aishiteru

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:01:04 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards

Bitcoin worth it or not?

If you believed and trust bitcoin it is really worth it for you will earn more if you will invest your money in bitcoin. And also for simply joining bitcointalk through posting replies with the given questions you will also earn enough.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
Bitcoin is definitely worth it to make your investments. Though yes there will be a time that it might crash. But surely it will recover and rise up again bigger than before. You just have to hold your bitcoin and don't get afraid to take risk of investing because surely you will receive a good return of investments only if you are patient to wait for the value to rise again.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:25:56 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
Are you kidding? Of course, bitcoin is worth it! And investing here will be a wise decision you will ever make. Though you will have to take the risk of uncertainty whether the value of bitcoin will rise up or crash, still it will be worth a try. After all, once that bitcoin experience a major crash, eventually it will be rise up again.
coinpecker87

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:30:43 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

Well, bitcoin is still worth investing. Its no way near to crash or burst as others suggesting. So better to invest to bitcoin right now. Second answer, it depends on you whether you will buy or just mine BTC, but here's a fact. Mining bitcoin is more difficult than before so I guess if you really going to mine BTC, you need to have big amount of money to buy mining rigs.
onethefo

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:51:45 AM

i think bitcoin is worth investing now,but if you want to have your bitcoin ,it is difficult ,Most of the bits have been get.
so I suggest that you still buy bitcoin as an investment.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

i think bitcoin is worth investing now,but if you want to have your bitcoin ,it is difficult ,Most of the bits have been get.
so I suggest that you still buy bitcoin as an investment.
As a newbie here also, I think bitcoin is worth it to invest.If your patient enough and willing to take risks,bitcoin is worth it and who might know that it will be crashed? Just think of today first it is highly profitable,so as long as it is working and making a good use,take and grab any posible opportunity you can.
aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

bitcoin is worth it or not? but for me bitcoin is really worth it especially to those people who are very excited to have money,if you will earn a lot of bitcoin then you have to be proud to sell it for the higher price.its very good for us.
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

Bitcoin prices lost big today as it trades at $13,371. Bitcoin's overall market cap declines from $245 billion to $230 billion in just one day.
The fall was triggered on the back of South Korea's plan to ban trading in bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Today Park Sang-ki, South Korea's justice minister said that the country is preparing to ban all cryptocurrency trading in the country.
It is noteworthy that south Korea is a significant market in the world of cryptocurrency.
Improperstammer

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

I trust that Bitcoin will be able to resolve its current issues with fees and confirmation, and once it does, there will be no other coin that can surpass it.. For now, it's a bit risky to invest in Bitcoin imo.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

Bitcoin is worth it. But if you really are in between, try mining first so that you won't need to bring out some cash. Or another alternative, join campaigns and earn btc, then try to do trading. Think of it as earning the money that you want to invest.
jekzy

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

Bitcoins is worth it because he can change your life. Learn how to earn in cryptocurrency because there's sso many crypto that can change your life like deeponion Smiley
Namia

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:08:10 AM

Bitcoins have increased 7.5 times in value over last year, but it looks more like tulip bulb mania than good investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: