Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:31:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2028 times)
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:09:51 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 05:26:19 PM by Elijah.elisha

Yes, bitcoin is worth it, especially to those day traders who   like to take advantage of its very volatile price. There are news and stories on social media that tons of people earned millions because of bitcoin. My friends and I are are earning because of bitcoin.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

Bitcoin is worth investing because it is very valuable today. If bitcoin is not worth investing nobody will be investing their money into it. And I think the best and easiest way get bitcoin is through buying on the exchange sites such as Luno.com or Coinbase.com because mining bitcoin is not that easy, my friend. try to register an account on either exchange and buy your bitcoin that would be easier for you. good luck.
well, i agree with you. even today, so many people are racing to invest, even for those new to bitcoin. of course bitcoin deserves in terms of investment or business. has many people become rich because of bitcoin.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

Let's say that if you have a desire to acquire it and the means that you want to invest in it, then in my opinion it looks rather promising given its growth in recent years
Iacomus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

Ofcourse, it is worth it. Don't you know that bitcoin is worldwide? It's worldwide dude. This is our money. Bitcoin is our money.
ys fs

Activity: 234

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

i think bitcoin is worth, why not, now bitcoin is now worldwide among teenagers,
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards
I suggest you to buy it now. Bitcoin is a very profitable investment, do not be late to take momentum because I'm sure if we start faster then we will get satisfactory results. Believe that bitcoin is a way to get us into the path of success.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:19:28 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards

you should try to learn about bitcoin knowledge. there's a lot you can do, you can invest and hold it or try to mine. everything you can do, but it is not easy and you have to have expertise and knowledge. try to find lots of knowledge about bitcoin.
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:14:11 AM

It's really a good time to buy and invest in bitcoin right now while it's price is still low.  While in mining, sure you can profit, but you need a high GPU for your computer and it will cost you big in electricity or you can build your own mining ridge but likewise it will still cost you big in electricity consumption. I suggest to just buy while the price is low and sell it when its price is high. And if you're still doubting whether it's worth it or not, you can research on how much it grow in the past years. If you invested in the last 3 or 4 years maybe right now you're a millionaire already. That's how worth it it is.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

Ofcourse it is. It is one of the few things that grows more and more each day without doing anything. I have a friend who also invests on bitcoin and she has gained a lot of savings now.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

I think Bitcoin is definitely worth it, worth your time and effort. Like any investment, you have to make sure you are knowledgeable and patient in strategizing on how you will manage it. Know how to handle and mitigate risks, the law of supply and demand, etc. But for me based on my experience,Bit coin is indeed worth it.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

Yes this is such a very good time to invest in Bitcoin cause we cannot deny the fact that anytime soon, its price will be better than what it is right now we should be aware that Bitcoin's volatility helps this platform to improve itself. It was few years ago since the time that we are supposed to be investing here, not only profit but the time and effort that we are should giving here to earn .
[/quot

i think for me is worth it because i have been witness already in my friends,there life before is lack of nothing...they always definding in the other side of there family and they have so much credits in others lending...when there friend intruduce bitcoin to them they start to regiening up there life and become successful because of bitcoin.....so i believe that bitcoin can help to oir nation if we know how to manage and control our self to buy unnecessary things that is not important....
newb-dev

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

you should invest as much as you can afford. Don't invest more that you can afford because if hypothetically it drops than you will remain with nothing. I personally think this is a good time to invest
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

its really  worth ..because u see the value of bitcoinBTC day by day value and demand of bitcoin is getting higher.
Rahman11

Activity: 1428
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

Absolutely it's can worth again and again! now bitcoin facing some critical situation like price falling, but I think it's recover soon and gain more fiat value.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

Investing bitcoins for me is worth it and will always be as long as its value remains high which is what we could observe right now. And is expected to last. but as a friendly reminder, you should only invest if you can afford to invest. most importantly because bitcoin's price and value does not remain constant. we never know when will its price fall down
Itsmesunnyy

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:15:45 AM

Personally speaking, bitcoin is worth it because you can earn money from simply just posting or sharing about bitcoin (depends on the campaign or signature). Bitcoin is really beneficial to us. You don't have to spend too much on this (depends also on the campaign). Therefore, bitcoin is worth it. Totally worth it.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
If you are  getting hesitant in putting the most of your money on bitcoin, then you should be more focus on finding a better portfolio on where you should invest your money, but i doubt if you would find one. Bitcoin has been in the market for almost a decade, and continuously gaining trust. Continue reading articles that features bitcoin users who turned rich, then try to replicate the strategies they have done to reach their goal.
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

Bitcoins is worth it because he can change your life. Learn how to earn in cryptocurrency because there's sso many crypto that can change your life like deeponion Smiley
Everyone could be interested, but only the real purchase would give a real motivation for serious and profound knowledge of the currency and comfort of its use.
zhinaivan

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

Bitcoin worth it for me because i will get profit from bitcoin and i learn how to used crytocurrencies or trading coins and token to the ico.many people get rich because of bitcoin now i will do my best to get my ambitions for my family future and relatives.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

I think bitcoin is all worth it to invest. Then if you want to invest you invest it now.  All investment are risky so it is your decision if you want to trust bitcoin to hold your investment. but you need to learn first how to run bitcoin so you have an idea how to earn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: