Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2028 times)
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:37:00 AM

Well, investing is kind of risky yet worth, investing to bitcoin is something like a wave of money because your profit depends upon the bitcoin value well some people earn a lot from it, it is something sacrificing, I could say it is worth because there is a profit from it and at the sametime a waste because you could lose from it. Well, if you prefer on mining, you will definitely earn something from it but it is kind of a long run but your profit is secured from it also it is pretty much hard than investing because your profit depends upon your computer specifications and the internet connection you have.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Yes, it's worth it but before you invest make sure that you are willing to lose. Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all time. So it's up to you whether you follow us or not. Better to consult in expert about that.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

For me, to invest in bitcoin was really worth all the worries and doubts. Bitcoin as of now has been continuously increasing and is expected to do so most especially this 2018, furthermore, its high volatility rate is what bitcoin investors really induced us to invest. So if you are asking if it is worth it to invest in bitcoins. I say yes.
I believe so that investing in bitcoin is always worth it, since I believe too that bitcoin is the new way of investments where you can sure that you would get a good return of investments. But then it is still has some factors to consider like those risks that may happen like losing, get failed and so many more.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
nagiblem

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards

Investing in bitcoin is worth specially to the early investors. If you invest now and will keep it for long term i think it would be worth it because the value of bitcoin has a greater possibility to increase in the next coming months and years.

Ulyl

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:15:10 PM

Saya rasa layak bitcoin ini utk investasi jangka panjang, dengan banyak nya org utk investasi maka harga bitcoin akan semakin mlonjak, mudah mudahan bitcoin d pertengahan tahun 2018 akan semakin melonjak dari tahun tahun yg lalu,
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

I think it is certainly worth it, because with its existence bitcoin can help our needs in the future or in the long run

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

I think it is certainly worth it, because with its existence bitcoin can help our needs in the future or in the long run

For me bitcoin is worth it. Worth the time and effort cause in return more investment pays. Because if bitcoin is not worth it. Why there are lot of investors? It only shows how great bitcoin is.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

Bitcoin is really worth it because just look at the price jump of bitcoin from the last year price which is 2017 and also the price of bitcoin in the year of 2016 so i think that it is really simple to conclude that bitcoin is a really great opportunity because of its price spikes and that is the reason that i am holding why i am very confident for saying that bitcoin is totally worth it.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards
i know that bitcoin is still going on board,it is still worth it.and if you want to invest in bitcoin why you still have a doubt you should believe on it because what i know is bitcoin is still on stable so don't be worry about what you here.just believe in yourself and earn more a lot of bitcoin for your own good.
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

I know the reason why you asked if bitcoin is worth and for sure you started doubting about bitcoin's continually drop-in value for weeks and to be honest, I felt the same way. the only thing that I am thinking is that, if bitcoin have a possibility of a sudden dropping of value, then there is a huge possibility of a sudden increase in value, am I right? Dealing with crypto currencies is stressful, but it always depends on you on how to handle your emotions, instead of doubting, why don't you try to focus on your career and wait till the price of bitcoin pump again.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

bitcoin is an asset so definately its worth Smiley
buy bitcoin and hold.

wahyu.prist

Activity: 165

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

I think bitcoin deserves to be marketed in developing countries, to encourage better economic progress.
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

Hi guys!

best regards
I think its the best time to invest as of these days due to its lower price compared those previous months that it slowly went up and down dramatically.As it almost reaches to 20k last 2017  its has a very big posibility that it would get back to its track and regain its lost after the correction that was happening.Seeing at the market cap its price is 11k plus and i think its an opportunity for investors to grab it..and hold it as a long term investments.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

As long as the user does not abuse bitcoin, that possibility will continue to be feasible, and I hope that there will be nothing with bitcoin in the future ..
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Asking the question like that here is like asking a drunk if drink can harm you.

See Russia Today RT.COM and you can see what the general public thinks and
no I would study up on other coins because fees are killing this one.

p.s I am not desperate to find a bigger fool than me to sell too

Ok..thats sounds not like a good comparing but ok. witch coin can u suggest than?

and are that not profit anymore to mine btc?

I think mining bitcoin recently not so worth and most of them just prefer trading than mining.
Trading is also high risk but it will be more profitable compare with mining.
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:22:46 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

If you have excess money you can invest in bitcoin, for now is the right time to buy bitcoin and in the near future the price will increase. But it's up to you, investing or mining bitcoin with yourself.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:43:28 PM

is it worth to invest right now?

Yes it is worth investing right now not tomorrow, I mean just start today and see a better income in the near future .

do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

It just crash and reaches $9k a couple of weeks ago, and it will not go downwards again, it is time to go up.

If you have enough bucks to buy a mining rig, it is more necessary to do so, especially if you have technical skills and the electricity rate in your location is way more cheaper than others.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:07:11 PM

all in your hands, because investing in bitcoin is entirely yours. and you must be prepared with all the risks.
Tinna25

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

dont invest all your money in bitcoin, because it is very risky, you should see another coin also a good future for example ethereum
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:29:40 PM

if used properly and properly, then worthy of this bitcoin, and vice versa also if the use is not good that would not be feasible also the result.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: