Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2024 times)
kadutz25

Activity: 172
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:36:43 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin is very feasible because bitcoin is digital gold where when bitcoin prices can soar and we can use it if we sell it. Bitcoin is very fast very cheap for transaction costs and of course security is very good in terms of priority. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

tell me my view, bitcoin is very feasible for us because it will independence ourselves to work more independently, it all depends on each of us also use this bitcoin properly or not.
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:17:18 PM

You maybe eligible to buy bitcoin to make investment because we can play at will to find the low price and sell it at the time of price increase so the key role in determining a result depends on performance later with the help of bitcoin price movements that can change at anytime.

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

January was very difficult for bitcoin, but in recent days there have been good and encouraging trends. Gradually, SegWit is being introduced into it, people are already writing that transactions on time come to normal and the commission fees are going down. The international situation with respect to the crypto currency is also improving. First of all, South Korea in the coming days is going to completely remove restrictions on the crypto currency. Therefore, bitcoin is slowly beginning to grow in price. So I can say that really, now it makes sense to invest in bitcoin, in the near future it should show good results on profits.

kuntet99

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

yes it's worth it, it's for our economy, btc prices also decline we sell when prices rise, big profits we can take when selling btc prices rise.
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:03:03 PM

price of bitcoin has dropped by 4% earlier today, as the entire cryptocurrency market struggled to recover from its previous corrections. Other major cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Cardano, and Stellar have also fallen by small margins, in the 3 to 5 % region.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

Bitcoin is definitely worth so you can but it anytime.Nowdays bitcoin price go to the very deep so i think this is the best opportunity for all investeros to invest into the btc.And don't worry about the price increament of btc beacause it will definitely go high beacause the popularity  of btc increaseing too much fastely and the supply of btc is controlled.And your last question answer is it's depends on you to buy btc or mine it.if you have good money and you can set up the all mining machines then you can start the mining but if you haven't then buy it.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards

Better to buy bitcoins instead of self mining. I think its a perfect time to buys bitcoins. Many investor wait for decreasing price to buy bitcoins. I my- self buy it last week, Because before Christmas the price was 20k but after this event it decreased to 12k. I believed it will increase again next month in February.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards

Better to buy bitcoins instead of self mining. I think its a perfect time to buys bitcoins. Many investor wait for decreasing price to buy bitcoins. I my- self buy it last week, Because before Christmas the price was 20k but after this event it decreased to 12k. I believed it will increase again next month in February.

Bitcoin is definitely worth investing but only for such kind of people who are having this much technical awareness about the things that they can later on make more money using their investment. The thing is you should only get benefit by investing your money into bitcoin when you have this much of skillset that you can make the things happen in a way you want them to happen. Else, there is no point of investing as it will result in loss of money and nothing else.
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:00:26 PM

January was very difficult for bitcoin, but in recent days there have been good and encouraging trends. Gradually, SegWit is being introduced into it, people are already writing that transactions on time come to normal and the commission fees are going down. The international situation with respect to the crypto currency is also improving. First of all, South Korea in the coming days is going to completely remove restrictions on the crypto currency. Therefore, bitcoin is slowly beginning to grow in price. So I can say that really, now it makes sense to invest in bitcoin, in the near future it should show good results on profits.
The situation is not yet stable.. The price of bitcoin changes dramatically within minutes. The price of bitcoin is heavily influenced news - China, ustd and others..
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:12:03 PM

tell me my view, bitcoin is very feasible for us because it will independence ourselves to work more independently, it all depends on each of us also use this bitcoin properly or not.

Bitcoin is worth it because there has opportunity that we can take for us to have earning and be able to get financial freedom. We can have our own invest through it as well that will be grow when the price of bitcoin pump again to give profit to everyone who hold longer for it.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

Bitcoin is valuable from anything when the user has experienced kindness through one other form. Can be called a scam if the user due to lack of knowledge is trapped and eventually lost. What is needed is better learning and the ability to tolerate and cope easily with slow. Cool
ALLON2017

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:01:26 PM

Bitcoin
exchanges dump it so they're aren't stuck with it, We need a new coin with low transaction fees , a coin which is much faster, to be the dominant coin
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

Bitcoin
exchanges dump it so they're aren't stuck with it, We need a new coin with low transaction fees , a coin which is much faster, to be the dominant coin
You can invest your money in bitcoin but if you have bitcoin so you should hold it for best profit because its price will more high and you will get best profit, so bitcoin is worth for investment in this time and you should buy more bitcoin.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

I think that bitcoin will definitely be worth it.
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

I believe bitcoin is worth it. Bitcoin is very feasible for us cause it's  independently fruitful at all times. Bitcoin is definitely worth it in ourlives.
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

Bitcoin was the first, and is the most famous, of a new type of digital money. The plan was to make a form of currency not controlled by governments or businesses, that you could trade globally with no cost and without having to reveal your identity.
x xurtjati

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

I think this is a question that does not help you give more questions that might help us about the economy so it is more beneficial to me.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

I believe it will cross 20000$ soon now. May be in next few days or weeks maximum. So its good to buy it.
Risky, can make you rich, but can make you poor. Bitcoin prices fluctuate daily, monthly and bitcoin prices are also affected by major countries. such as: United States, Korea, Korea ... etc. Experts predict that bitcoin prices will increase in the future, but I think this is not entirely accurate, so it's best to hold the bitcoin now.
BrowneFlora

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:32:51 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
Yes, it's an opportunity to invest in bitcoins, and now that bitcoin is recovering, its price is rising. If you want to dig into bitcoin, you need to invest a lot of money to buy equipment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: