Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:57:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2028 times)
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

I think, sure yes. Bitcoin is worth it and it will always be, because many people today are confident in their daily life with bitcoin. Bitcoin is a promising crytocurrency. This is also the reason why I trust bitcoin in the way I always teach others so many people will gonna binifits.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:35:29 AM

Yes bitcoin is worth investing in and you should use them as a way to diversify your investment strategy. Bitcoin is global and not affected by any single country’s financial situation or stability.
Bitcoin represents the elite of blockchain technology, the most modern technology in the modern industrial age 4.0. The value of bitcoin is internationally recognized, which is why bitcoin is valued today. I believe that bitcoin can grow very strongly in the near future and achieve more success in the cryptocurrency market.
copypaste

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

Hi guys!

I am kind of noob of this bitcoins and I have some questions I need to have an answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should I buy BTC, or just mine it by my self?

best regards

Bitcoin is well worth it. Because I think Bitcoin is the most valuable asset and someday it will be a found step. So you must first save the Bitcoin you have. Then you sell when the price has gone up again. And if you have the capital, I recommend buying Bitcoin.
Amynguyen

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:46:46 AM

i believe bitcoin is worth to invest. more and more people buy bitcoin in my country now. i see that they are really rich
kerwin T

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:02:37 AM

You are asking this question in a Bitcoin forum which is going to mean all replies are going to be bias. You would probably be better asking the question on a economics forum.
Yeah, i think he's at the wrong place in asking that kind of question. All people here would most probably hate this kind of post cause why would they do bitcointalk if it's really worth it right. It is literally obvious that bitcoin is so worth it because you can earn profits in here.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:07 AM

Bitcoin is really worth it ,
I think that it could continue to grow and increase it's price,
I think that there would be a lot more investors to come in the future .
It is also the way I see it, bitcoin is still at an early stage where in it is developing and people are being introduce to bitcoin. But bitcoin being there already for years, it has grown a lot especially in terms of its value and we can expect it to continuously grow because more and more people are engaging into bitcoin which means a lot of people thinks that bitcoin is worth it.

Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 04:17:52 AM

I dont know too far about bitcoin but it made me much profit. When i hold it

greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:20:43 AM

yes, bitcoin is a very valueable coin in this cryptocurrency world, from 1000$ to nearly 20000$ in just a year is a huge profit for anyone have bravery, until now even when the price dropped, it is still the good chance for us to buy bitcoin, but think carefully the risks we get from investing crypto is always exist, and having knowledge before investing into bitcoin.

_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:50:14 AM

Of course especially when times that the value of bitcoin is dumping. For now, it is not recommended to invest in bitcoin because its value is stable. But when the value of bitcoin is dumping, it is pretty good to invest because as time goes by, it will regain its value and pump again.
Rayver26

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

Bitcoin is a worthy investment yet legit. But for now, as a newbie i wouldnt risk my money to buy bitcoin, i will earn bitcoin to get money. Maybe in the future hopefuly.
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:22:01 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards

If you have the capacity and the capability to mine Bitcoins, then why not? I think you should go ahead. Just make sure you have the necessary knowledge and skills to mine Bitcoins. But at the same time, why don't you buy some and just leave them in a safe wallet so that you will have something to look forward to in the days to come. Bitcoin is getting huge year after year, everybody should try to acquire some.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:46:42 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

best regards
For me bitcoin  is worth it.. It a big blessing  from god up above I don't ask for more all the financial  answer by bitcoin

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:56:02 AM

until now, bitcoin still worth and many people agree that with using bitcoin as our investment, it will give us a big profit in the long-term and they still buy bitcoin again whenever the price is down. but it is not good if he decides to mine bitcoin especially if he doesn't have a big hash rate because he only wastes his time to mining bitcoin. and if he could buy bitcoin and he can hold it for at least one year from now on, then I am sure that in the next year, his profit will be double.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:19:21 AM

In fact the lower the price the best is for you to invest, let me ask you is it better for you to buy bitcoin at $20000 or at a lower price, because as it is if the price of bitcoin did not come down then many potential investors will not be able to invest in bitcoin because of the high price. So my advice to you is to buy and hold cause that is the best thing you can do right now.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

Bitcoin is really worth as we observed that a lot of investors and miners became rich through bitcoin. Bitcoin is valuable it could change people for a better lifestyle. It could solves for any  spending problems because of  its highest value and more advantage among the traditional currencies.
Kahoy01

Activity: 481
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

Get it from an investor like me, as of now, bitcoin is one of the best investments out there. It is also one of the highest profit yielding investments. I think even though bitcoin experiences a couple of pricebdrops every now and then investing on it is still a good choice. Unlike any investments out there that fall down when they receive a huge fall, bitcoin is resilient and is strong. So it is worth it to invest on cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.

micashane

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
Asking this kind of question is not really a good to based with. Because in the marlet no one are sure of if the market price of bitcoins and other altcoins going up pr dump. Let yourself to decide when to invest your money if you know how this cycle go round. We observe first the flow of market before we invest because our prediction is not always right.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of potential if you look at its chart you can see how it has grown for the past few years, it also started at the bottom but as of today it is on top and no one can easily replace bitcoin on top because it is the foundation of cryptocurrencies and it is trusted by a lot of investors around the world. More and more people are starting to use bitcoin, because they also believe that it has a potential to be successful in the future that it is going to be worth it.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:30:40 AM

Bitcoin investment is always worth it, if you will just check the price history wayback 2009 till today, I guess it and will be worth the wait. You just have to be patient and careful in investing.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:33:26 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
Bitcoin investment is really worth it! I earned big amount of money because of bitcoin investment. Even I am not early investor, I still earn many money. I can say that this time is still the best time to buy bitcoins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: