Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 06:11:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2034 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

I must say that I am already in love with bit coin. It has offered me great opportunity in life. The moment I heard about bitcoin, I immediately researched on it. And as I went along, I am so glad and proud to tell that bitcoin is so worth it. There is true wealth in bitcoin. We just have to be strategic. Also we have to be smart, don't let others fool us!

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Wexnident

Activity: 2576
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:50:31 AM

By 2018, bitcoin will surely be better able to show its value, knowing that there are more and more people in bitcoin, and there are already a lot of investment institutions and big money chasing bitcoins.
 I believe 2018 will be the craziest year for virtual currency.

Definitely it is truly worth it for investment. But its always has a choice of  success and failure. Always remember that there is always a risk when engaging to this technology. Bitcoin was offered a biggest opportunity to the people who is truly believe and support to this. This is a trusted and proven technology where in people could make their financial status become much better.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:40:18 AM

Bitcoin is not the only virtual currency known to the world community. There are also other currencies such as ethereum, ripple, litecoin and dash. learn more about what bitcoin is so that any decision to take is not something to be regretted. bitcoin is not guaranteed and is an unrecognized investment in Indonesia today. In addition, bitcoin is also not a valid payment instrument. I think not to invest with digital currency, but choose other investment products that are healthier and guaranteed. so I think it's better to invest in something else
svendoto23

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:39:39 AM

Certainly worth it. With increased increase in adoption, it is highly feasible to invest in bitcoins. Today we can see, many people going investment in bitcoin, that not just retail investors interested in this crypto money, a lot of hedge funds or global investment managers who also participate add Bitcoin in its portfolio.

I agree with you fuding12 that bitcoin is certainly a worthwhile investment because of the profit it can give you but always remember bitcoin has the risk and it has higher fees than other altcoins out there. So I suggest that you invest on another altcoin like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin that can give you profit and have lower fees.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:22:22 AM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards
I could be better if you will do your own research as many data's will be available online. That for sure you will know how Bitcoin do in the market. The volatility in nature should you consider prior you decide to invest in this first digital currency. You will be profitable if you will hold your Bitcoin and patient to wait the right time. Don't be affected by those FUD news that will results in panic selling.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Sueb PAs Abimanyu

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:51:47 PM

You can get a decision with various references of information that are widely available in this forum. Keep in mind the initial goal, we have bitcoin to invest. So just buy it, and wait for the time. I'm sure we can get a resounding profit in the future, crash will not forever happen.
JCO05

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:55:28 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards
buying is more advisable than mining especially for new comers or newbies. Mining in the first place is complicated as well as more risky compared to Bitcoin investment. Also it is much easier to invest than to mine. In a line with that, the market value is low at this moment due to the crash early this year which opens up an opportunity for newcomers to invest and earn profit in the future when its market value starts to increase continuously.

ultraminer11

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

Hi guys!

best regards
From your question is bitcoin worth it or not. Do the study firt before investing so that you will convince yourself. It is more good if you decide by yourself not by others advice. For me investing in bitcoin is good because many triple their money out of it. You just have to be patient. Take risk and believe what bitcoin can bring into your lives.

Some would say that investing in bitcoin is just the most Useless thing that you would do.They just really dont know how bitcoin works and how its truly Unique and amazing..Bitcoin is just the most recommended investment now..Im sure that a lot would regret in the future that they didnt believe and Invested in bitcoin.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

For me, it is worth it to invest bitcoin, if you already do your study on what site will you capitalize or you will just buy bitcoin and hold it at a profitable time. Yes, bitcoin price is unstable and changeable too, but if you already do your study and have extra money why not try and explore . It’s hard to think when will bitcoin price will increase or decline but for me just choice to invest and spend some money that you can afford to lose.
today life is rather complicated and difficult. And I would like to know on this word, who has such a volume of money to buy Bitcoin and that it was not a pity to lose them? This is practically two different concepts and different possibilities.
elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

whether bitcoin will be the official currency. I think no! this is very risky
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

I'm not a miner so i can not give a review of the mining is feasible or not.
But i'm also a small investor who only bought a small part about 0.5 Btc. So, that i suggest is to buy some of it is enough because it does not need to buy a full 1 Btc and you are willing to be patient and hold it for a long period of time, profit is definitely going to get. Because of fluctuations in market prices always happen every time.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
chacha4twenty

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:14:39 PM

yeah i think you are right, right now btc is very risky but risk can make you rich.
take risk create chances. if we can afford loss then we should invest on btc and other valuable token / coin.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:23:33 PM

yeah i think you are right, right now btc is very risky but risk can make you rich.
take risk create chances. if we can afford loss then we should invest on btc and other valuable token / coin.
Bitcoin is so much worth it, so I don't waste my time thinking about the negative news and media about it but I am just thinking about the greatness it is giving me, so for me it is worth it rather than rendering over time in your office without any good pay in return to your hardwork.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

I think bitcoin is very valuable because today the current state of digital currency is very popular and very well liked some countries and many are developing digital currency which means digital currencies like bitcoin can be a good example and even bitcoin can be a very digital currency worth in the future and become very expensive because of the influence of supply and demand is very high.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

I think bitcoin is very valuable because today the current state of digital currency is very popular and very well liked some countries and many are developing digital currency which means digital currencies like bitcoin can be a good example and even bitcoin can be a very digital currency worth in the future and become very expensive because of the influence of supply and demand is very high.
Many of us has change their life, yet we are still in doubt if it is worth it or not, for sure OP already earns here as well, so, which is worth our time our time here or at work, I can say that it is more worth it to be here rather than in your office doing some things that even risking your health.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

No doubt that this drop has a created a sense of fear among all the Bitcoin investors.They are in a confusion that whether they should invest or not.They are finding it risky to invest in it but I will say that it is a risk worth taken. Bitcoin has a lot of potential and it has already given us an idea about it's potential by reaching the $19k mark in the end of 2017. Bitcoin has always recuperated from such drops and it will surely recover from this drop also.So have trust on Bitcoin. Invest as much as you want without any fear. Bitcoin has a great future ahead.You will surely earn huge profits in future.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:10:23 AM

Bitcoin is always worthy for me because since i got my first bitcoin in my wallet, everything went well on that time and already earned big profit when bitcoin skyrocketed to 20,000$ last year. Now, bitcoin has plummet down more than fifty percent of its market price but still, it's worth of an investment for me because i believe that bitcoin will always come back strong.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:27:18 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
If bitcoin is not worth it would get the popularity that it gets now. It would have not been attact by the government. They would have not issue ban on it and they would just have let it be. The fact that bitcoin has raised so much awareness in the society either positive or negative way just simply mean that it matters.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:27:53 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
If bitcoin is not worth it would get the popularity that it gets now. It would have not been attact by the government. They would have not issue ban on it and they would just have let it be. The fact that bitcoin has raised so much awareness in the society either positive or negative way just simply mean that it matters.
I think bitcoin is very feasible, but for investment and buying and selling, open as a means of payment, it is proven that the longer bitcoin users in some countries mean bitcoin is feasible and needed as an investment tool and enrich themselves
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

bitcoin is worth it to deal with and he really rewards for such expectations of people especially in recent times this is gaining a lot of popularity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: