Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:24:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2024 times)
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:08:03 PM

bitcoin is worth it to deal with and he really rewards for such expectations of people especially in recent times this is gaining a lot of popularity
actually, it will mean when bitcoin is put to good use. well, for me bitcoin is really worth it. bitcoin has a high price because bitcoin is so needed for business use. the growing demand is evidence that bitcoin is something useful on the internet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:24:47 PM

bitcoin is worth it to deal with and he really rewards for such expectations of people especially in recent times this is gaining a lot of popularity
actually, it will mean when bitcoin is put to good use. well, for me bitcoin is really worth it. bitcoin has a high price because bitcoin is so needed for business use. the growing demand is evidence that bitcoin is something useful on the internet.
Who would say right now here in this forum that bitcoin is worthless? Of course not, it has been a big opportunity for all the people and I can say that it really helps a lot whether you are a user, investors or just a member here. It would be more worth it in the future.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:26:06 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards

Bitcoin is very feasible because bitcoin can to change your life, bitcoin is the strongest coin and you will benefit by having bitcoin.

Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

Believe me, bitcoin is worthy to invest in it. Yes, this case is quite risky and nervous, but you get a profit, that's for sure.

What I recommend is to buy some of it enough because it does not need to buy 1 full Btc and you are willing to be patient and hold it for long periods of time, it will definitely benefit. Because of fluctuations in market prices always happen at any time. I am not a miner so I can not give a review on proper mining or not. But I am also a small investor who only bought a small portion of Bitcoin
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:13:51 AM

Since you are newbie, you need a lot of education and technical know how in bitcoins mining before you can venture into mining business. But yet you can invest now and use the process of waiting for your investment to grow to learn more about mining if that is what you are passionate about.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:39:58 PM

Bitcoin is worth it and i can proved it. Currently bitcoin changes my life and the way i live. The stress free life that it has given to me by being financially stable. Paying my kids education and feeding them with healthy foods. It is really worth it.
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards

It depends on your choice, you must have confidence and also prediction before deciding to invest. Bitcoin prices are always changing, and if you are sure you can make the right choice when bitcoin is falling and when the price rises high.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

If you have the capacity to mine bitcoins, then you can do so. But is very ok too if you can buy bitcoins and hold it. If you know trading, then I think that is much better than mining.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:50:23 PM

You can have them both as long as you have funds to invest and funds to build a mining rig that will work for you 24/7 while waiting for your profit that you have invested directly in bitcoin. Just keep bitcoin in your digital wallet for a couple of years and see the result that you will never expect.

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:06:43 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

Of course, bitcoin is well worth the investment because bitcoin is in great demand so the bitcoin demand is very high. If you want a good profit for you then bitcoin is the right choice and can give you a good profit.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

I once asked myself this question, but after stepping over I invested in bitcoin and after a while I do not regret my choice
tankus

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:57:28 AM

Bitcoin is worth investing in! Just that one might not see the reward of the investment instantly but it will definitely come.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:57:22 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

I think bitcoin is well worth it because bitcoin is a very popular digital currency that many people want. Bitcoin is also easy to use for transaction purposes and also guaranteed security, bitcoin value is also perpotensi continue to increase and can provide benefits for those who have.

Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

Bitcoin is always worthy for me because since i got my first bitcoin in my wallet, everything went well on that time and already earned big profit when bitcoin skyrocketed to 20,000$ last year. Now, bitcoin has plummet down more than fifty percent of its market price but still, it's worth of an investment for me because i believe that bitcoin will always come back strong.
Bitcoin is a currency which is using all over the world and in order to get the coins you must pay for it so this coin worth and it leads to a high market value when the demand increases it price also increases. This is a general rule and the price varies directly to the demand, we should invest in a market where we are accessible to get the coin easily according to our savings.
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
I think currently is an opportunity to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin value is currently still relatively low, take a chance on this day then 3 months ahead you will profit a lot
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:48:39 AM

Be yourself, search for a source of reality that would make you feel comfortable with the choice.
Whenever you want and whatever the conditions, BTC is always worth to be used as a means of your investment, buy now don't wait later because the opportunity today isn't necessarily the same as the next days.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
this is unpredictable. but as people doing business in bitcoin should remain optimistic that prices will be high again, even if they are not in the near future. and I think mining and purchasing must continue to be done, because I think it's still a good value to buy.
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

I think if you start investing in bitcoin you will not regret it as it was with me in my time, now I'm glad that I made this decision to invest in it
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:31:46 PM

Hi guys!

best regards

Yes, bitcoin is well worth the investment, bitcoin still makes it possible to benefit you. I think if you wait too long you will miss the train to take you to success.
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:02:57 PM

I think if you start investing in bitcoin you will not regret it as it was with me in my time, now I'm glad that I made this decision to invest in it
Well lucky those indeed who invest and believes on bitcoin future. It is worth investing in bitcoin if comparing on the previous were good and best crypto. This is why most investing more people loves to use bitcoin because of the features it has.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: