Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:23:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are about to explode?  (Read 5586 times)
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

dent will go up to 0.5$ and then 1$ till the end of the year , one month from now android app will be released and big exchangers also.Big potential as lot of ppl already download and use the ios app.
I am also investing in DENT and I really hope it will soon reach my target. Currently it has a very good development stage, I am very happy about this. I will continue to keep it for at least 6 months, I think it will soon reach $ 1 this year, that is the target that I want. Hope you will also be with it

cheesebaby

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:35:54 PM

IntenseCoin (ITNS) and SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

If you're interested in Net Neutrality and VPN, and missed out on the Substratum boom, then IntenseCoin which offers decentralised VPN and VPN marketplace, looks promising currently at 25m market cap. It is  a PoW coin, based on Cryptonight algo (i.e. has all the privacy benefits as Monero), and currently listed on a single exchange (stocks.exchange), so it has a lot of future potential if it can get on to a larger exchange and the VPN product gets launched (Currently alpha testing).

SpectreCoin: I have invested in this a long term ago, and yes it has increased over 15-20x in the past month, but I still see this undervalued for what is one of the best privacy coins out there. Tor integration and obfuscation ensures that it still works in countries blocking Tor, Ring signatures for transaction privacy, and stealth addresses by default (to follow in v2.0, Q2 2018) and mobile wallet staking (min 5% per year), means that there is still a lot of potential for growth this year.
Wladestaucs

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:50:56 AM

I cannot disagree more that Ripple (XRP) is about to explode. It already exploded!

If anything, it is about ready to implode. Take your gains and sell while the getting is still good. The Ripple scam has been exposed for the fraud it is.

But hey, its your money. Set it on fire if you want, I don't care. Just don't say you weren't warned.
amircd

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:54:22 AM

Bitcoin gold has a good market depth and both correlated with bitcoin for it's blockchain and ethereum for it's gpu mining, highly recommended
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:01:31 AM

How about Snovio tokens where its market price was set at 0.01 and then few hours after it was listed on crypto, it went to 0.00x but because of Team's effort it went up to .4x $ already and it is just starting to explode.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
aaroc90

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:02:53 AM

I cannot disagree more that Ripple (XRP) is about to explode. It already exploded!

If anything, it is about ready to implode. Take your gains and sell while the getting is still good. The Ripple scam has been exposed for the fraud it is.

But hey, its your money. Set it on fire if you want, I don't care. Just don't say you weren't warned.

this is 100%. Don't waste your time searching for big gains right now in ripple. The time to buy ripple was 2 months ago at $0.20...

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
seoulfood

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:40:38 AM

I think IOTA is going to finally have the breakthrough they have earned. Q1 is going to be huge for those guys.
svlada

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

A coin about to explode.. is the ArcBlock ICO.

It implements an open source protocol that provides an abstract layer for accessing underlying blockchains, so that applications can work on different blockchains. The project has top advisors from Netease, Microsoft and Expedia.

Having in mind that there is 186mil tokens the price of 0.7$ per coin is simply too high.

Now to answer the main question: Which coin will explode?

This year will be great for good projects with capable teams. There is one project that is still very undervalued and under the radar: Genesis Vision (GVT).  GVT is the first platform for the private trust management market. Current price is around $30 per coin, but this is still very cheap as this coin has potential to reach 1-2k per coin in 2019. They need to reach 3.5BN market cap for this to happen. This is utility coin and it has to be bought in order to use the platform. The real party will start once the big brokerages join the platform.
dminvest

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

My choice Spectrecin (XSPEC)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
surikat85

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:54:22 PM

icx
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

IntenseCoin (ITNS) and SpectreCoin (XSPEC)

If you're interested in Net Neutrality and VPN, and missed out on the Substratum boom, then IntenseCoin which offers decentralised VPN and VPN marketplace, looks promising currently at 25m market cap. It is  a PoW coin, based on Cryptonight algo (i.e. has all the privacy benefits as Monero), and currently listed on a single exchange (stocks.exchange), so it has a lot of future potential if it can get on to a larger exchange and the VPN product gets launched (Currently alpha testing).

SpectreCoin: I have invested in this a long term ago, and yes it has increased over 15-20x in the past month, but I still see this undervalued for what is one of the best privacy coins out there. Tor integration and obfuscation ensures that it still works in countries blocking Tor, Ring signatures for transaction privacy, and stealth addresses by default (to follow in v2.0, Q2 2018) and mobile wallet staking (min 5% per year), means that there is still a lot of potential for growth this year.

Definitely agree with you on XSPEC.  I am kicking myself that I didn't get involved with it sooner.  I am going to have to do some research into IntenseCoin.  Thanks for that heads up.
StarLawl

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

Ethereum classic is about to explode in two weeks time imo or faster when eth pump is done,you can see the sillent accumulation of it on many exchanges.It ussualy follows eth in 1:10 ratio so i excpect etc to go over 100$ when the pump goes on,also i expect that xrp drama is finished buy then and korean money can be unleashed

This - I bet the Ethereum Classic is very viable. Smiley XRP I'm not so sure about.

What about Kodakcoin? It is so blowing up!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1637983)
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

Ethereum classic is about to explode in two weeks time imo or faster when eth pump is done,you can see the sillent accumulation of it on many exchanges.It ussualy follows eth in 1:10 ratio so i excpect etc to go over 100$ when the pump goes on,also i expect that xrp drama is finished buy then and korean money can be unleashed

This - I bet the Ethereum Classic is very viable. Smiley XRP I'm not so sure about.

What about Kodakcoin? It is so blowing up!
And what is this project? Is this the Return of the old Kodak company? I think that if this is so, so luminosity can be a good prospect and a coin. I need to get acquainted with the relevant information more seriously.
GrumpyUnit

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

you talking about DENT or Dentacoin ? Huh
Ubettercall75

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

XCPO, PURE, OPT, COSS
Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

In my opinion the coins that can explode are: NEO, WAVES, QTUM, ETHEREUM CLASSIC, all are promising is have projects to deliver, need to be further explored, there is a certain expectation that at any moment it can change the destiny of each currency that I mentioned.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

Where can I buy this activity token? Looked everywhere cant find nothing. Thanks
You would need the asset identifier on Waves lite wallet in decentralized exchange tab, just tell me, do you want to donate your money to me? if that is the case here then I would gladly give you the asset identifier to find activity tokens, I designed the whole concept to be a stream of income for the forum's moderation team and staff, though at first I wanted Sr members+ could have a chance to mine activity tokens by having activity on the forum.

Now it could be used to buy activity for your profile, imagine if you'd wanted to rank up, you would have to hold/own some activity tokens, for a price like $0.1 per activity point, with a signature on, no point could've been obtained, without signature, you could have normal 1 point per 1 post per day. if you had reached a high rank and no longer need to buy activity points, each day wearing a signature and posting without having any activity coins, 1 point per post would be deducted from your activity, so if you are a hero member, and have 600 activity, the first post without having any coin and while wearing a signature could decrease your activity from 600 down to 599.

This is the idea behind a token which could actually explode if implemented, I don't want to advertise for my own project, but if you want to find the identifier, you should find the thread because I've posted it there. thanks for showing interest in my project, I feel alive again.

(note, every time I'm talking about my project, I post long and heavy comments)
(note 2, COSS means pussy in my language, I want it to explode in my face, any body please?)

🖤😏
chino3

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:57:23 AM

I am really surprised no one has mentioned APPC yet!

Just recently got listed on Binance, which is the only exchange it's currently on. Just imagine when it hits others!
CMC doesn't currently have it's market cap or supply listed, but currently at $350m. Just imagine when people see its cap/supply!
Currently has the highest volume!
Has a solid roadmap through 2018
Incredible dev and support team, literally Aptoide team which Aptoide has an EXISTING user base of over 200m!
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

What coins are about to explode?

Explode? Duaaarrrr.. Lol
Well,  there are so many altcoin have chance to explode this because as i see in the recent moves there are many new token hit 10x price and its crazy and great moves. I think the other alcoin just wait their turn to explode. But for nkw i will invest in etherium.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

I think wagerr is set to really explode, the team is launching thier Masternodes on January 15 and is set for a great run in coming days because you need 25k tokens to set up a masternodes and there will only be 2000 MN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: