Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are about to explode?  (Read 5586 times)
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:57:22 PM

I am going for deep onion, made some superb gains recently but dropped back a bit today so a good time to buy.
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:26 PM

The first coin comes to my mind is tron. Tron is wandering around the dip for a while now. I was not expecting it to drop that low but here it is. That means it’s gonna explode seriously.

Jebus

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

The first coin comes to my mind is tron. Tron is wandering around the dip for a while now. I was not expecting it to drop that low but here it is. That means it’s gonna explode seriously.

TRON does seem like it's going to take off. There's so many good projects out there! Luckily we don't have to love just one, but we do have to fund them. Need...more...disposable...income.....arrrrrrrgh
JoinCoins

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

My bags are full of:
Coss
SHIFT ! WWW 3.0 dunno why still so underrated
Linda privacycoin
Obsidian privacy& data protection website is really beauty look at these!!
ManuBBXX

Activity: 839

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:14:00 PM

SHIELD (XSH) !!

For sure ! Don't miss the train.
See yourself quantum proof, and exchanges reached very soon..
manckys

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:57 PM

substratum best time buy
black jam

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

Looks like Zoin might be moving, its possibly just broken out of a steep wedge, its cap is still only $34mil and the project itself looks to have great promise
kumara

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

What coins are about to explode?

Like cheesbaby said check out Intensecoin http://intensecoin VPN on the blockchain privacy coin. This coin has tremendous potential and very active developers.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

GMT

https://medium.com/mercuryprotocol/mercury-in-2018-89fad6d44013

Pekine

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

XRP is just getting started. Only coin ready for commercial adoption globally.

I think as well that Ripple will go higher. Moneygram annouced recently that they would start a pilot on XRP for international money transfers.
GambleTime

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:39:07 PM
Merited by ItBeginInAfrica (1)

I think all anonymous cryptocurrencies will explode in this year. Just look (before this big dip) at all of them: Nav, Pivx, DeepOnion, Spectre, Hush, Solaris.....very good gains for all. Best are those with small cap or microcap. So my tip is invest on privacy coin...and you will be happy.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Olishka

Activity: 154
Merit: 26

DIW Security Decentralized

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:25:19 AM

Watch those 2 coins:

-ADSHARE target $15 - $20 (current price $1.00)

-ELIXIR  target  $8 - $10 (current price $1.10)

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:22:59 AM

Elixir, Steem and Oyster Pearl.
Everyone knows the steem platform. A site written by users blog and earn money by scoring each other. In this long-running project, the prices of coins have fallen sharply. investing can be a good option. The elixir and oyster pearl have a great potential too.

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

it is very difficult to predict a coin whether to explode or not in the future. but we can give a little analysis of some coin there will be a chance to become a coin that explodes in the future. I have the opinion that CCOS and Raiblocks will be good coins in the future. a Little reason about these coins are many teams involved in the development of these coins.

rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

XRP is just getting started. Only coin ready for commercial adoption globally.

I think as well that Ripple will go higher. Moneygram annouced recently that they would start a pilot on XRP for international money transfers.
Choose the coin of low value and the top 100 in the coinmarketcap, which will be the strongest coin when the market rebounds. Do not worry too much if you are holding the altcoin that is falling sharply. The altcoin can be noted during this time that is: DGB, XVG, RDD ... these are all coin good and very low value, that is your chance.
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

My own top is

- Change (CAG token), https://getchange.com/ why will explode: low marketcap, price below ICO, very active team, big revenue share when they launch marketplace
- Cybermiles (CMT token), https://cm.5miles.com/ why will explode: integration of currency in own android/ios app with more than 10mil downloads, own blockchain later this year.
- Arcblock (ICO 3d of February), https://www.arcblock.io/ why will explode: new blockchain platform and technology, very promising team and partnership with big companies.   
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

its very hard to predict which coins are going to explode mostly the small cap coins are exploding but thats like playing roulette.

Well, i dont know for sure like you mate which token will growth so much in the future.
I do have some good coin and success in ico and i think it will grow much. Maybe you can do research to this token like Ethlend ( Lend ) , Cashaa token (Cas).

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

New coins, like Ins Eco System. Buy Ins and HODL for one or two months. Big profit is waiting you if you buy INS eco system that will explodes Smiley
CarterDreamer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:47:10 AM

As far as I know, education nowadays means profit. Especially, a proper education, and I don't mean only working as a tutor. I'm talking about crypto projects.
So I'm following this one disciplina.io. I see a couple of red flags though, so I'd like to ask the community's opinion. No MVP (for now at least), it's russian (no offence, but it's unpredictable)... What do you think?
ErvinWalters

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

As far as I know, education nowadays means profit. Especially, a proper education, and I don't mean only working as a tutor. I'm talking about crypto projects.
So I'm following this one disciplina.io. I see a couple of red flags though, so I'd like to ask the community's opinion. No MVP (for now at least), it's russian (no offence, but it's unpredictable)... What do you think?

If you mean that blockchain ICo buy Teachmeplease - I'm in it too. The team seems to know full well what they're doing. Go see their thread - you'll get many of your questions answered.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: