Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are about to explode?  (Read 5586 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

Like i will always say, no individuals can ourightly come out to say that this coin will explode in a particular period, whatever anyone says is basically speculations, and we should even look at it the mother crypto is been influenced by other alternate coins.
Crypto market is not very easy to predict and even crypto experts fail to make very accurate estimations. This is because crypto coins are not controlled by one person and come under no one’s control in particular. But everyone knows that out of 600 digital coins, only a handful of them are able to explode and bring huge earnings. Bitcoin comes at the top and then Ethereum, Litecoin, NEO, waves, ETC and BCH have some potential.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:22:27 PM

What coins are about to explode?
i think it is hard to forecast which altcoin will have the chance to be pumped powerfully in this year, there are so many altcoins on the market so it is hard know, but i can show you NEO, the most popular altcoins of Chinese, it is the most effective product of China, can be replaced ETH in the future, futhermore, many investors are trying to own more NEO recently, so i believe in this year, the pump will surely happen.

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

There are many coins which are about to explode in this year 2018 and if you ask me what then I will go with coins like Railblocks, Stratis, Stellar, Monero, Neocoin, Siacoin, Zcash, and Waves as all these coins are having good management, good and high project value, Good technical charting patterns which indicate the strength of the price action and that means all these coins are having high potential to give you good returns and it will explode for sure and see that you make use of this exploding coins by investing in them timely.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:44:04 PM

Like i will always say, no individuals can ourightly come out to say that this coin will explode in a particular period, whatever anyone says is basically speculations, and we should even look at it the mother crypto is been influenced by other alternate coins.
but there are always certain people who control the market and can predict accurately what coins will rise. I do not believe in it, but I am convinced of this. Apparently these are those who can art influence the market.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:57:46 PM

but there are always certain people who control the market and can predict accurately what coins will rise. I do not believe in it, but I am convinced of this. Apparently these are those who can art influence the market.

I think it still difficult to predict accurately what coin will rise because the market still changing in every time so we need more time to analyze the price and the coin. I think maybe there is a person that has a good feeling to know the coin that will rise although not all people can do this. maybe if we can learn more in trading, I think we can predict the market too but we need a time before we can do this because this cannot happen by instant.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
soloinvestor

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:42:04 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:05:13 AM

THUG Coin for sure, right now they are undervalued, but if u are wise you will buy a ton of them now and be a millionair in the future, this is the coin that will explode in the future. get yours now hurry up while u can😍😍😍
andy16

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

SUB and CRS  Smiley
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:55:49 PM

We can not predict the trend of the altcoin market, so any coin increase in the future is not clear. So buy the coins that follow us as well and in our capacity.
scalvo98

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:39:35 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 08:44:46 PM by scalvo98

This is not clear, i think that there are a lot of opportunities at this moment, only that it is difficult to look for a coin that is gonna make more than x2 in a short tem vision. Most of them are increasing 1 or 2 percent a day.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:46:35 AM

The beginning of the year is indeed the time when all the coins in the market are declining. Currently, the market has started to rise from its downturn, I think the mid to the end of this year will be a lot of coin prices that explode. Now it's been a lot of coins that rise high, especially in the middle and end of the year, maybe the higher the increase. This is a very eagerly awaited moment by all the investors who are here, as a form of returning their money that yesterday had lost because the price decreased. Moreover, bitcoin and ethereum, surely the price will explode strongly.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:55:14 AM

THUG THUG THUG, This coin will explode very fast and those who didnt get it now will regret not doing so, get them now while they are cheap and Lambo in 2 years for sure, be wise and buy, Thug is a coin that has avery good potential in the future
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:08:58 AM

The beginning of the year is indeed the time when all the coins in the market are declining. Currently, the market has started to rise from its downturn, I think the mid to the end of this year will be a lot of coin prices that explode. Now it's been a lot of coins that rise high, especially in the middle and end of the year, maybe the higher the increase. This is a very eagerly awaited moment by all the investors who are here, as a form of returning their money that yesterday had lost because the price decreased. Moreover, bitcoin and ethereum, surely the price will explode strongly.
i think when coin price drops their money is not lost, number of coins remains same, just exchange rate decreases. started with eth and btc indeed many coins and altcoins rose significantly, so i still hold btc and eth

bitcoinzen

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:52:21 PM

i follow Iota updates the kind of partner ship they are doing in the market is fabolous they are defining blockchain in automative industry with the help of robotics and AI
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

i follow Iota updates the kind of partner ship they are doing in the market is fabolous they are defining blockchain in automative industry with the help of robotics and AI
It seems to me that indeed the projects that are involved in the development of artificial intelligence have very great prospects in the future. That's only a lot of such projects and what will cause in the market is unknown.
sexy1983

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

There is no bull market, and by that time all the COINS will be exploding. I'm looking forward to that day.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

We can not predict the trend of the altcoin market, so any coin increase in the future is not clear. So buy the coins that follow us as well and in our capacity.
Yes. Today's Crypto market does not follow any trends so it is unpredictable market trends. We can see that today's BTC price fluctuates abnormally, the rate of decline is higher than the rate of increase. It's hard to know what will happen.

napman

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

I think NEO. This virtual currency has the potential to become a Chinese Ethereum if China reduces its tensions against Blockchain and Bitcon. Currently Neo has a market cap worth $ 2.6 billion with a performance of + 24.685% throughout the year.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:40:46 AM

+24,685 through the year? are you talking about a 24%? it would make sense, otherwise, it would be  ridiculous amount of money. Also, neo was less than $160 at the beggining of the year, on January if i am not wrong
I think NEO. This virtual currency has the potential to become a Chinese Ethereum if China reduces its tensions against Blockchain and Bitcon. Currently Neo has a market cap worth $ 2.6 billion with a performance of + 24.685% throughout the year.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀