Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:15:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: McAffee Effect  (Read 592 times)
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

The guy is great at channeling attention.

I read his tweets like everyone else. What do you think about his BTC operation?
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:25:16 PM

Honestly I think people are idiots who follow him (the head idiot), he doesn't know anything about crypto.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

Every thing Mcaffee mentions gets pumped and then usually dumped. Why are people this stupid? He has made himself a prophet in the cryptosphere and is using it for making profits.
He mentions coin of the week and it grows by 20% in minutes.

yes he is getting paid for his coin recommendations. you can't take this guy serious. its a shame. he is playing with money of others.
I doubt someone pays to promote a coin by McAfee unless you show a proof about it.Actually, I have been researched and analysis what the coins he picked, and most of them are really good in my opinion.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:01:04 PM

yes, some people really like every information provided by MCAffee. But i think to know about PUMP or DUMP you should gather the news first and learn to analyze by yourself.

oscarrsm

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

I respect this smart man. I can not say that I agree with everything and follow all his advice as a blind man. Of course not. But several times I bought what he advised. And it was not a loss. I think listening to smart people is better than looking for paid predictions from no name persons. But the choice is always yours. Advice is always just advice.
orcuncanli

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:48:23 PM

mcaffee s account became a huge pump group and he noticed that .i think he was just posting what he thinks but its go crazy than he decided to tell good icos and no more coin of the day . i dont think mcaffee just thinking himself . i think he is giving good advices.
Omethod1

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:50:34 PM

Who macfee help?
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:53:35 PM

I agree with this statement, i even see the qoutes on some sites with ICO and Token sales which has something like "McAffee support this project" and I want to laugh when I something like this. Guys, he is only a man, reach man, but man Cool
coino.org

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

Guys, I even saw topic, where someone sold McAfee trading bot, based on his tweet about coin of the day. I am sure it might be working. It recognise text and picture and immediately execute order on exchange via API
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:56:00 PM

Every thing Mcaffee mentions gets pumped and then usually dumped. Why are people this stupid? He has made himself a prophet in the cryptosphere and is using it for making profits.

And you can bet he profits greatly about this, he's a well known figure and people take what he says with too much trust, in fact while a great advocate and influencer within crypto it doesn't seem as though he's the most knowledgeable, his successes outside of crypto should not mean we trust everything he says within crypto.

Pekine

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

I think you should always be careful on advice from however it's coming. Always do your research and if many people say the same and the story and technology is good than you should consider buying it.
sidoroffalex

Activity: 952
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

mcaffee effet is a usual pumper like any pump ) and everybode tries to take a part to get profit
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:08:46 PM

I have zero respect for pump and dump groups. I don't think McAfee gets paid for what is doing, but I think he is trading on his own. Buying some coins cheap, keep them for a while and then he just talk about it. The price is going up and he sells. This is the simplest explanation for me and the most logical as well.  
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:13:51 PM

The MacAfee effect is not illegal for pump and dump are accepted in the crypto world.The essence is to make profit so if the coins quoted by MacAfee makes those that believe in it  make profit so be it.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

I have zero respect for pump and dump groups. I don't think McAfee gets paid for what is doing, but I think he is trading on his own. Buying some coins cheap, keep them for a while and then he just talk about it. The price is going up and he sells. This is the simplest explanation for me and the most logical as well. 

Yeah and can you really blame him? I mean not like it's illegal. He's just "abusing" his situation to maximize his profits. It's a dick move at most really.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

That is just free money for him. The question for me, was his account really hacked ? Smiley very interesting will he be responsible for any of his actions as disturbing the markets, but currently not that much regulated.
tarangogu

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

I think everyone is happy with this situation. Everybody wins; McAffee wins and also listens to him. If you can catch the pump and you can sell at the top, you will be so happy  Wink
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

Mcaffee is an asshole he only pump those coins that he get paid for. He is got no interest in technology behind the coins.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
GrandBcn

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

He is a very rich man. He is often accused of taking money for advertising. And he does not even know what he is advertising. I think this is not true. He has a lot of money and a stable income. I think he would not play dirty games. He expresses his thoughts and forecasts. And supports only those projects in which he himself believes.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:21:28 PM

The crypto markets are full with retail investors that are very susceptible to media and in this case, to opinions from high profile personalities. A lot of people blamed Charlie Lee from selling all his LTC because he didn't want to be accused to trying to influence the litecoin price in his favor, but I agree with his decision, because it's that easy to influence the price among retail investors.

So I'm not surprised about the so called McAffee Effect. Most people don't even know what bitcoin is, so they definitely have no clue about the majority of altcoins out there. So if a "high profile crypto celebrity" makes a comment about a coin, they will take it for granted in invest blindly. Others will probably follow because they know about this effect, so in either cases, the coin will pump.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████