Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:22:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2443 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.
Yeah, any form of investment, tradings or any kind of making money always have or a loss even in a small amount of loss but we can still earn that lost if we really want to. It is depend on our strategy in trading. But there is a possibility that we can also gain profit more than what we expected.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

Not all trading is profitable especially when you do trading without any knowledge about it or you didn't do any research before you trade. But sometimes even you do your study about trading there is still a chance that you will lose since it is really hard to tell what will happen. It is up to you if you will take the risk but make sure to choose the best coins and do research so that there is more chance of having income from it.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.
Yeah, any form of investment, tradings or any kind of making money always have or a loss even in a small amount of loss but we can still earn that lost if we really want to. It is depend on our strategy in trading. But there is a possibility that we can also gain profit more than what we expected.
Yes you are right sir we can't avoid losses in trading same times if we have a wrong decision to make it trade, for me i encountered that scenario when i was a newbie in trading i thought there was no charging fee if you going to cash out you're balance then the worst is wrong wallet address. You can't make trial and error decision in trading i think that's the losses i have in trading. But i also earned profit more than that i expected.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:15:56 PM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice

in the world of trading there will be things where you will lose a lot or a lot of everyone must have, because they must have experience in order to learn from experience and prevent to get loss again, you can also play long term to make trading more secure and not there is a loss. patience you have will produce results very much.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:29:41 PM

I don't think so if we can trade without losses. For me, its imposible because even professional traders would get loss but they survive in it because they accept that there's a failure and there's a success.
raziplab92

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

Loss is the part trading not just in crypto but in every investment you do there is risk of losing but the thing is that how you evaluate that loss the reason behind loss the mistake you committed to reduce the probability of loss in future.learn by your mistakes dnt repeat them get knowledge more and more how market is working and fluctuating.Split your capital in portions dnt use all your money in one trade use stop loss ..All these things reduce the probability of loss in future but still you are not on safe side keep in mind.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:48:03 PM

Incurring losses is part of trading, although the losses should be minimal and  there is no perfect trading strategy be as it may it is always advisable to have a consistent winning strategy with a higher risk to reward ratio and always trade with the amount of fund you can afford to lose.

First you will learn the trading process. It good to for the future growth. So you will invest the trading. Then you will time to process and trading. Time is important for the trading process and communicate with other people. You will rotate the coin. Trading is helpful to all country people. But you will know about the trading process.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:58:16 PM

Yes!it is good to learn trading strategies and processes but it's  difficult to trade without lost even with many years experience. However,One of the best ways to improve your trading skills is to see what others are doing. Trade ideas can be predictions, market analyses or trade set-ups based on concrete market conditions. With the Play button you can see how predictions actually played out. Ideas can also contain educational material and show how trading methods, analysis approaches or tools exactly work. There are many areas of technical analysis, some are basic, others more sophisticated and all are supported with intelligent drawing tools, many bar styles, lots of data and a host of indicators.
stephen.dedalus

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

hey guys,
whats the best strategy to invest in coins according to percentage of coinmarketcap website?
i mean wwhats the best time to buy a coin , definitely when they are in red state and not green right?
for example i want to buy some ripple and iota right now should i wait for them to become red?
Paul stuart

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:52:14 PM

Even the biggest trader suffer losses, even bots suffer losses!
m9shn9sh

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Trading on exchanges is necessary when you do not have fear of defeat. You always need to be prepared to lose everything. And without basic knowledge, you should not try this case. It's my opinion.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

Trading on exchanges is necessary when you do not have fear of defeat. You always need to be prepared to lose everything. And without basic knowledge, you should not try this case. It's my opinion.
It is difficult to have a way to make sure you do not lose money in the business, but there are a number of measures to help you limit your loss. Before investing, let's analyze the coin to see if it is really good and worthy of a long-term development. If it is good, then in the next time, there is a reason to raise it higher. Meet these two conditions you can peace of mind to invest in it. Without these two conditions you should not engage in it.
howle

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:08:51 PM

^ Best tips; they have helped kept my head straight.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:41:10 PM

Its pretty hard, if not impossible, to trade without losses. Trading is unpredictable job and even if you have very good knowledge and experience about this field, you can lose anytime if your prediction is wrong, or if the coins or tokens you bought drop down badly.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:16:52 AM

There are only two outcome in trading; losing and gaining. You are not a trader if you have not experienced both so if you don't want to lose at the first place then don't do trades.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:34:04 AM

There are only two outcome in trading; losing and gaining. You are not a trader if you have not experienced both so if you don't want to lose at the first place then don't do trades.

For example : I have no experience become a trader as I'm ever try it once and yes.. bitcoin is not good for short term trading.
I decide to change my method into hold it. Yes, just hold it like investor. I'm purchase bitcoin every month and hold it for 1 month , the result = PROFIT !

Smiley
HV3S

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:46:08 AM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice

If you want trade without losses you can use long term method, but you must have huge patient for that. Try to collecting altcoin when bitcoin down and hold it until bitcoin stable instanly you will make a huge profit
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:05:22 AM

Some people say that it is impossible to trade without losses. But, I say that it depends on the traders capability, particularly in the patience department, because if one could be just patient enough, there would be no losses at all. This one of the most basic fundamental law in trading, and that is to be patient about it.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:48:38 AM

Some people say that it is impossible to trade without losses. But, I say that it depends on the traders capability, particularly in the patience department, because if one could be just patient enough, there would be no losses at all. This one of the most basic fundamental law in trading, and that is to be patient about it.

I agree with you. Patience is the most basic things you must have in trading. without patience, it's impossible to get decent profit. I've experienced it by myself. I loss about hundred $ on my first trading because of my impatience.
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

I think its impossible to trade without loss.  Especially if you are a beginner, thats why i recommend not to trade everything that you have and also you have to have patience and study first before doing trading. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: