Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:20:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2430 times)
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:12:07 PM

Loss, is actually inevitable in a trade. Even professional traders have at one point or another incur losses  in trades. It is only advisable to minimize the losses. And you must be able to minimize your losses, when you have a working strategy. Otherwise, it will be assumed that you're gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:25:59 PM

It is impossible if you start trading today but if you had invested a long time ago and bought coins at a very low price then I don't think your losing at all and of course if you also have not withdrawn anything yet but that is too rare. And surely most traders now have losses but it's not that much compared to some who just recently traded.
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

There's absolutely no way to trade without any losses. Yes there are techniques to minimize risks but if you can't always win. If you are not ready to assume temporary losses then better don't trade.
Mystika

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

If you want to trade without loosing, just be patient. Don't trade without knowing what you are trading on, if you know that the flow is slow then don't trade on big amount. If you know that it's is getting faster and it's getting high then that's the time you can trade more and more. When you feel its going down again and getting slow then try not to trade.Wait again for the time it gets high again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

No body can trade without losses, all trader has been lose but from their lose they learned more what the mistake. And then from that mistake they build new strategy and new risk management. So continue to learn will make become experienced trader and expert to gain consistent profit.

Yes, Unless you have a psychic ability or have a time machine then you will surely have a losing trade. There is no way that you can be right 100% a time.

Best thing to do is check all your trades in a month and check how many winning trades you have and how many losing trades you have. As long as your making money monthly then you can say that you are a profitable trader.
lol comical post..why not add magic book or flying house instead..trading is the most risky of all in crypto,even those who calls experts and skil fails here.so i guess this post is just another story of imposibility so jusy move on guys.lets give OP a warm of applause for this long posted thread lol

Quantler
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Blockchain driven investment management - Quantler

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

Many of the ways to make money on trading without a loss is based on doing something less legal/illegal. Since you are guaranteed to make money, not every regulator approves these methods (illegal).

Option 1: Use insider information (works just as good as a crystal ball, but prob. illegal on cryptos)

Option 2: Arbitrage between brokers/exchanges, especially the korean ones which have a higher price due to applied taxes (also illegal: https://www.ccn.com/it-is-not-possible-to-arbitrage-south-koreas-cryptocurrency-premiums-without-breaking-laws/)

Option 3: Use statistical arbitrage: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistical_arbitrage. If you find an opportunity in these markets (which is so immature that finding one is very slim) you will be a millionaire in no time. And since you are statistically ahead of the markets, you can statistically not lose any money Wink
Paverspacers

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

I think trading with 'minimal' losses would be the better term. To do so, you need to create a system that preserves your capital at all costs no matter what the potential gain is.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:41:36 AM

I think trading with 'minimal' losses would be the better term. To do so, you need to create a system that preserves your capital at all costs no matter what the potential gain is.
That's our aim to minimize the loses at first because when we are trading we want to improve to be consistent and to be profitable.
Of course the risk is big therefore we have to be careful all the time, and we should always feed ourselves with good information that could improve
our strategy, if we work hard, we have a chance to be develop as a successful trader.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

If you want to trade without loosing, just be patient. Don't trade without knowing what you are trading on, if you know that the flow is slow then don't trade on big amount. If you know that it's is getting faster and it's getting high then that's the time you can trade more and more. When you feel its going down again and getting slow then try not to trade.Wait again for the time it gets high again.
For those who bough Bitcoin at $1,300 in 2013, they need to wait more 3 years to get again money they used for investment in Bitcoin.
How many people still hold Bitcoin after get that amount again?
I think the ratio is 1/100 holder still can hold Bitcoin after a long time like that, some holder can take loss before the Bitcoin price increases again.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

That's our aim to minimize the loses at first because when we are trading we want to improve to be consistent and to be profitable.
Of course the risk is big therefore we have to be careful all the time, and we should always feed ourselves with good information that could improve
our strategy, if we work hard, we have a chance to be develop as a successful trader.

But in other hand we cannot control to trade without losses like what other said you need some time to practice the basic procedure of trading because market is a full of whales.
Always look for a positive side and dont trade a coin that have no right roadmap or goal because this is consider a shitcoin.

cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

I personally can not believe that such a thing is possible. maybe a super computer would be able to continue, although I'm not sure.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

From what i know i don't think it is possible to trade without any losses at all. Most investing sites emphasize on money management as anything can happen in the market. The best is to keep your loss small.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

I personally can not believe that such a thing is possible. maybe a super computer would be able to continue, although I'm not sure.
Yes there are no way to trade without losses even we used the bots trading altcoins, due to basically trading is unprediction jobs and it is high risk losing the money, we just can do minimalize of losing the money in trading and it needs knowledge in management of risk and money in trading or maybe when the price of cryptocurrencies down we must hold them until the price goes up and it will takes long time  Grin
HappyDumper

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

Loss is the big risk that cannot be avoided. It is a  inevitable phenomenon that we should always incurred, therefore we should prepare ourselves  in all possibilities that may happen in our life.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

it is easy to trade without loses , buy coins from low price of it and then sell it when price of it rises even it takes long period of time ,some loses money due to not enough knowledge on how trading is but if you know how it works you will gain. And also you should put your excess money to trading so that if time comes that you need to use money you will not be able to pull out your money from trading.
sunder54

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:43:57 PM

Losses is the risk from make any investment, so that's natural thing. But in cryptocurrency we can minimize our losses with hodl. But also hodl not always can't make our losses, if the coin price always go down we meet our losses. But I'm believe if cryptocurrency have a bright for future. #tryinghodl
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice
do you ask how the baby goes without falling? it is impossible, we can reduce the loss by controlling the emotions and ambitions ... no matter what your strategy if you can not control it then it's over

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

There is no any trade or business faced the losses,Losses are the part of trading we can minimize by taking rational decisions on right time overcome the lacks and invest in stable coins to make stable portfolio.

Psychologically must be strong to control the emotions in falling and rising of prices.

jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

To trade without losses is not realistic, you just need not look at losses, but simply treats trade as simply to work, then you will get it all.
Mate you have told an easy solution to avoid failures in bitcoin and those who don’t fear from the failures and take risks will earn good amount in trading get rid of fears and build a capability of taking right decisions on the right time will bring a lot of profit to your court and those who have learnt properly about bitcoin trading they never face any failures in trading and this is the most safest job in the bitcoin that is totally depending on the investor mindset and failure and success is in hand of investor so it’s up to you.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:32:26 AM

Trading with out losses need more patience because in trading every type of situation can occur. So if you want to do trading with out losses then you need to do only buy and selling and follow the way of buy low and sell high. Only that is the way that can never give you loss but in following this way you have to wait some time for some long duration.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: