Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:16:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2430 times)
GelsoAM

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

That's impossible to trade without getting any loses if you do you are a master in trading and really know what to do in the market but you cant be sure even your a master in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:52:51 PM

the best way to trading without losses is to analyze price movements well, because by analyzing the price well then you will not lose, because the main key of trading is to analyze the price ...

Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:56:23 PM

the best way to trading without losses is to analyze price movements well, because by analyzing the price well then you will not lose, because the main key of trading is to analyze the price ...

Well it is impossible ti trade without losing money, that's normal especially if you are just new im trading, maybe you avoid losing money but before you do that you need to know first the best strategy in trading.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Business without loss is impossible but if your profits is higher than your loss that's means you wins. Every business has a risks and loses it's a part of the risks. Focus on your profits every month and always review for the next step in the future.
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:34:12 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.
Of course! No body can trade without losses, all trader has been lose but from their lose they learned more what the mistake. Losses in trading is normal and can be experience how to minimize that. And then from that mistake they dont give up and build new strategy and new risk management. They will make become experienced trader and expert to gain profit.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice
We can see that the market over the last few days is fluctuating continuously and extremely difficult to predict, so in order to be most assured and minimize risk, I think you should wait when the market catches Start stabilizing, then start trading. It can be seen that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly changing and extremely difficult to predict, so the risk will be very high when you trade.

coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:20:21 PM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice
I believe that with a market that is constantly changing and unpredictable as it is now, it is unlikely that we will trade without harm. Bitcoin prices have been fluctuating in the past few days, when it recovered to $ 10400, it immediately fell to $ 9400 and is now $ 9800 at present. So before you invest you need to plan in detail, every case can happen.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:55:49 PM

Then what's next after analysing the price? Hold or sell? It should not just stop from analysing, mate. Loss in everything cannot be controlled because we have to consider external factors. In trading or in any kind of business, we don't rely on our own analysis and understanding alone. After analysing, make strategies! And then act on that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

It can be in rare cases to do trade without losses,Mainly there is no trade without losses actually loss is part of trade but we can minimize to take rational decisions.Invest in popular profit oriented coins and now the factors which effect the prices and buy or sell accordingly.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:14:27 PM

With a new and volatile market like this, I believe that trading without losses is unlikely. I think you can only minimize the damage you can not trade without damage. Reduce by thoroughly understanding the project when planning to invest and always keep track of all information related to the project to have a specific investment plan.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.
Of course! No body can trade without losses, all trader has been lose but from their lose they learned more what the mistake. Losses in trading is normal and can be experience how to minimize that. And then from that mistake they dont give up and build new strategy and new risk management. They will make become experienced trader and expert to gain profit.
You can't create a success story without a part to talking about the loss. Although everyone want to have a smooth way to become the rich, the famous or simply success in the job, but the life isn't easy like dream. Spend something to get something, this is the rule. Spend money in loss to get experience.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

Trading is impossible without any loss. Trading presupposes some minimal percent of loss. The main idea not to avoid losses, but to make it minimal.

hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

It is absolutely impossible to trade as a day-to-day trader without incurring set level of losses from time to time. Even bots that uses artificial intelligence don't even guarantee a 100 percent win trade all the time. The spirit and strategy is to always ensure that your wins are more than your losses cumulatively.
Right you are. Trading is a risky task because you can generate profit or incur loss. None can guarantee of avoiding losses after trade. We can maximize profit and minimize loss by knowledge gathering, learning technical analysis and enhancing experience.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

I think a trader want to be successful in earning money must know how to loose first, and I think no body can trade without losses. Trading is unpredictable job and even if you have very good knowledge and experience about this.
We can’t deny this fact that there is a lot of risk involved in trading and that there is a high probability of losing money too but the fact is you can minimize the level of risk by doing the right thing at the very right time. You need to learn number of things related to that of trading like that of chart analysis etc. as this will help you in having a better idea of market which in turn will help you in making better decision.
rv.ca6700

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:51:32 AM

Yes, I agree with this, Based on my experience  and  at my current knowledge about trading, I don't spend all of my profit 100% at 1 coin, I select a lot, observing the status of the coins I bought. sometimes it's a loss, but it's ok, I guess it's a part of learning, since I am still a newbie.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

How to trade without losses

It's very impossible to trade without losing, no body can trade their token without losing it, but if you smart person you can learn from your mistake and you'll become a better person when it comes to trade your token.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:44:22 AM

It is impossible to make profits without any loss. Most of the people think trading is always profit, but sometimes it is very tough to make money through trading. Not only me every experienced trader will make mistakes and will face loss.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:08:54 AM

Simple just buy at the deep so it have a chance to pump and sell it at the peak you have a big profit just be patient for every trade
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

It is impossible to make profits without any loss. Most of the people think trading is always profit, but sometimes it is very tough to make money through trading. Not only me every experienced trader will make mistakes and will face loss.
It's good to think positive, thinking that you can make profit will help you drive yourself to be more competitive and work hard to be successful.
But, accepting loses is also necessary because that will open up yourself to accept any improvement that would lead you to be more consistent in trading.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:57:59 AM

Simple just buy at the deep so it have a chance to pump and sell it at the peak you have a big profit just be patient for every trade

This is very difficult beacuse you do not know how deep the market may get corrected and the price you are buying is the lowest and will start recover from their onwards. One should always be ready to take some losses if the need be beacuse in trading as it is not a predictable job and one will need to take risk to get the reward .

███████████████████████████
████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: