Poll
Question: bitcoin or ripple  ?
ripple - 36 (20.1%)
btc - 131 (73.2%)
none - 12 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 179

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or ripple ?  (Read 2452 times)
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:48:12 AM

If you are jumping on the ripple bandwagon now, you are already too late. Keep in mind that Ripple Labs must keep the cost of their currency under control in order to keep their customers happy. If the currency is too costly, their customers will use something else.

Thats a very good point.
At $3 i think ripple is already being overpriced compared to bitcoin.
I'm not surprised to see next btc rally which will bleed ripple and other alts to death
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:20:31 AM

BTC, Ripple is hype nowadays and it wont be so high in long term, my predictions is that it will bearly touch 5$ and then will start a pullback and will stay in top 10.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ikilledcobain

Activity: 446
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:24:45 AM

Despite the recent price highs, I'm not a fan of XRP. If I had to pick I'd go with BTC, but there are many other alts out there that will provide a better return.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:28:35 AM

guys

whats do you think and why ?

i mean in the next 2-5 years
whats your word ?

I will go for Bitcoin. Ripple remains to be an altcoin and altcoins are alternate cryptocurrencies for a reason. They are alternate to Bitcoin. I would choose the one true top of all cryptocurrencies, and that is Bitcoin. The Ripple price pump is really a good thing as I am a supporter of Ripple itself. But if you compare it with Bitcoin, my support will definitely go to Bitcoin. The rise of Ripple looks temporary to me. Although I hope it will not fall down as hard.
Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:31:02 AM

I prefer BTC compared to Ripple .. because Bitcoin is more guarantee than ALT .. and Price or graph Bitcoin more stable .. But Ripple is feared PUMP and DUMP ..
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:37:12 AM

I think ripple is making its way to top right now. Actually it has a more consumer friendly transaction fee compared to BTC. Well to maximize the rise of ripple rightnow , i think its a good idea to invest in it but i don't think it will overcome BTC just yet.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:41:13 AM

if you want to invest your money you can go with bitcoin 75% and ripple 25% of your money cause these two coin has a great potential and will develop 
their technology and become the great currency. but if you want to buy some ripple wait until it got correction and buy on that time

kingjackoin

Activity: 104

In Crypto We Trust

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:43:29 AM

Ripple may be profitable, but it's against the crypto philosophy in terms of being centralized and including the bankers. so I'm on the bitcoin side.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:54:51 AM

It is pretty hard to choose from bitcoin and ripple because bitcoin is more safer to invest in but the profit is smaller while with ripple you can make a huge profit in a few years but there is a possibility to also lose it. I would invest in both of them, you decide the percentage.

Bitcoin had definitely proven that it is the best cryptocurrency and we can see that it stays on the market for almost 10 years now and the price is increasing everyday. But the price is already pretty big and right now it is almost impossible for bitcoin to increase 10 times more while for ripple this is actually very possible to happen in next months.

Ripple had a really good performance since it was released and the price increased over 1000x ,only in first days of 2018 it doubled. I think the price could go to 100$ or more in a few years so the profit would be huge. But ripple price can anytime go down because it is on the market only from 2017. Of course it doesnt mean that Bitcoin cant go down, because anytime absolutely every coin can fall even if it is 100 years old.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:56:59 AM

Ripple is good but I always support btc. I think bitcoin price will be increase up to $20000 again in January.
Futurm

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:57:47 AM

guys

whats your word ?
Undoubtedly, BTC, BTC is the support of the whole cryptocurrency market, and if the BTC falls, it will be a devastating news for the whole cryptocurrency market.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:59:51 AM

Despite the recent price highs, I'm not a fan of XRP. If I had to pick I'd go with BTC, but there are many other alts out there that will provide a better return.

For long term purposes I will surely go for bitcoin but of course I know how to diversify my portfolio so yeah, I do hold some XRP because I believe in every cryptocurrency specially those who in rank base on their market cap. XRP is quiet good for me and it makes money for me.
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:01:04 AM

thats not even a question))

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
tententen

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

Bitcoin for censorship resistance and decentrialization of power, basically everything this movement is about.

Ripple for a centralized easy to move currency thats probably good for arbitrage and not much else.
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:04:38 AM

If you are jumping on the ripple bandwagon now, you are already too late. Keep in mind that Ripple Labs must keep the cost of their currency under control in order to keep their customers happy. If the currency is too costly, their customers will use something else.

Are you sure about this?   I get the fealing ripple is highly divisible and thus the price shouldn't matter.  Surely you arent suggesting Ripple Labs wants to keep the price down, are you?
Galih_Al karim

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:17:49 AM

I do not know what the ripple is, I think the bitcoin will be purple from the ripples Sorry what do you think
masonrycrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:20:31 AM

bitcoin or ripple?  No contest

BITCOIN

Next up

Ethereum.  Those smart Contracts are Sexy
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:24:45 AM

guys

whats your word ?
that's right, bitcoin has more good potential for the next few years compared to ripple because people know that bitcoin is king.
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:28:50 AM

I think bitcoin has the most potential to appreciate after a long time. It have stayed in the cryptocurrency industry for a long time and have sustain the demand of the market and I think it will remain the same that way.
micoholic

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

In terms of market value, there's no way Ripple could beat Bitcoin in that category. However, XRP is currently performing well in the market, we can see that the non-circulating supply is 61,253,949,033 which means that there is a holding going on, one of the reason its value continue to rise up. If it goes much further, it might surprise us the way RaiBlocks did and I'm starting to think if converting my Bitcoins into Ripple will be the right thing to do, since Bitcoin's value is currently stable at the moment.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: