Poll
Question: bitcoin or ripple  ?
ripple - 36 (20.1%)
btc - 131 (73.2%)
none - 12 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 179

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or ripple ?  (Read 2457 times)
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:29:22 PM

i will choose Bitcoin. and dont look at the price, look at the marketcap. Reason ripple is cheaper is because there is lots more ripple in circulation and it's supply is not fixed
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

Bitcoin is king! XRP does have potential in the banking world however for the masses BTC is the way to go. Even if it is just a store of value or people start using a seconf layer such as Ark to utiilise smart contracts and other functions who knows. Either way it beats XRP hands down!!

bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

Ripple is centralized coin used by banksters whereas Bitcoin is decentralized coin when u compare ripple with bitcoin ripple have very fast transactions by the year 2021 most of the banks will use Ripple as the intermediary payment processor
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

If we talking about the profit better if you invest your money to ripple coin because for sure it will increase the price of this coin because other country have deal with ripple like saudu ariabia for sure this week ripple will increase more the price so for sure you gain a lot of profit.  More money that you have more ripple that you but and the result is possible you will become rich after few years of holding this coin.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

For me, I choose both of them  Grin. 70% on BTC and 30% on XRP. I think BTC is more potential than XRP because BTC supply just 21 million but XRP? A lot of people know crypto because BTC.
avalence

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:14:52 AM

I obviously prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin has been trusted with its increasingly increasing price, and if in  2-5 years maybe bitcoin will grow
PranDoW

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

Simple answer - BTC. Ripple also has some potential but not large as bitcoin does. We all remember that growth to 3$ and an immediate drop to 1$
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

Ripple is able to make a worthy competition to the first crypto-currencies. Bitcoin and Efirium are not likely to get out of Ripple in the near future, but this does not mean that its technology will not be of interest to the banking system.
investerS

Activity: 229

Money making legitimately

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:00:46 AM

I like to go with bitcoin, it may take ripple a very long time to appreciate while the world is gradually tending towards bitcoin already.
Coin Hash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:58 AM

Split your investment into 60 - 40. Bitcoin 60% ripple 40%. If you talk about 3-5 years you can attain exponential profits.
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:50:47 PM

Ripple will be favored by the banks so i think it has less risk than bitcoin.
It does not matter if ripple is favored by banks what it matters is which crypto is going to be used by a normal person around the world and the leading candidate for that is bitcoin, ripple is not close in that race against bitcoin and that is why if you are going to invest your money in a coin for the long term the right choice needs to be bitcoin.
Of course, if you are so trusting Bitcoin that you can save coins for the future or invest in the current situation, then maybe you're lucky. But to date there is quite a lot of conflicting information and forecasts for the future regarding the fate of Bitcoin. And here I would advise you to refrain from further action, it is better to buy an etherium And there will be no problems.
And what makes you think that whatever affects bitcoin in the future is not going to affect ethereum, any kind of news big enough to affect the price of bitcoin that is not directly related to it will probably have to do with laws, regulations, bans or just plain FUD and that affects all the market and not only bitcoin, so buying ethereum instead of bitcoin is not going to protect you at all.
erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:58:04 PM

If you can bought bitcoin atleast 2 or more i think it's good to have a BTc  for long term because of its potential compared to ripple and for the fact that btc started it all.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Neur0maN5er

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:21:44 AM

Of course i choose Bitcoin, i don't understand, how can anyone choose Ripple...
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:26:44 AM

of course bitcoin is one of the advancements of virtual currency so the right choice is bitcoin which will be a high value for a few years later

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:30:03 AM

of course bitcoin is the best choice for long term hold from all cryptocurrencies
and ripple is a centralized crypto thats have a lot difference with bitcoin  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
SPINPIX

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

if you want easy gains none of them, they are both high priced, for long term i don't know  if it's easier a 10x for btc or 10x for ripple, they would be both huge, probabily it will be easier with btc

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
tachi641

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

With a capital that is not how much but want big results for the time not long then the ripple is the choice. This coin despite the small but the result really bite.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:47:49 AM

i choose ripple n my side, my reason is, though it is a centralized coin i think it can give me a profit because of its cheap price, i can hold many ripple for my investment, whereas bitcoin if you dont have 11k$ as of the price of bitcoin now, you can hold just a part of it, i think ripple will hit atleast 10$ in the next 5 years, if i buy it now it only cost 1$ is 1 xrp. its a huge profit though.
liuka

Activity: 833
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:38:03 AM

Bitcoin and ripple is good to invest for the longterm.
both is good to trade too and the high volume on the exchanges.
bigtitsmomma

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:39:12 AM

i choose ripple n my side, my reason is, though it is a centralized coin i think it can give me a profit because of its cheap price, i can hold many ripple for my investment, whereas bitcoin if you dont have 11k$ as of the price of bitcoin now, you can hold just a part of it, i think ripple will hit atleast 10$ in the next 5 years, if i buy it now it only cost 1$ is 1 xrp. its a huge profit though.

Ripple will not see even 2$ ever. It's a bad project and people know that now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: