Poll
Question: bitcoin or ripple  ?
ripple - 36 (20.1%)
btc - 131 (73.2%)
none - 12 (6.7%)
Total Voters: 179

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin or ripple ?  (Read 2452 times)
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

adjust the capital only, if a little just enough capital in investing in a ripple because although the value is small and very good movement has so quickly got results.
SoulEaterRR

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:29:51 AM

guys

whats do you think and why ?

i mean in the next 2-5 years
whats your word ?
I do not understand such comparisons such as ether or ripple, bitcoin or ripple. The difference is obvious in everything, it's like saying that you will choose gold or crypto currency for investing. Each person has his own coin, each has his own goal and opinion.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:34:15 AM

it's the only answer for long term BTC is always a rise in the case of a money that everyone knows it and everybody has a coin

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:39:32 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 09:25:54 AM by lienfaye

guys

whats your word ?
I do not understand such comparisons such as ether or ripple, bitcoin or ripple. The difference is obvious in everything, it's like saying that you will choose gold or crypto currency for investing. Each person has his own coin, each has his own goal and opinion.
Yeah there's always comparison between coins, I dont think its necessary because we dont need to stick in just one and has an option to diversify. For btc and ripple, i'll go for bitcoin and I think we know why there is no need for further explanation. Ripple is good and I also have this in my portfolio, lets just wait for it to grow in the future coz im holding it for long term.

Bedak Johnsons

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

between the two coins is certainly prefer that still has a bright future that is bitcoin. bitcoin will be higher again because the number of available prices is increasingly rare.
Zinhin

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:45:31 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:05:14 PM by Zinhin

Bitcoin and ripple are good to long-term investment.Now ripple price $1.now invest in ripple is good option Ripple price will increase more likely.Ripple deal with western Union and saudi central bank so ripple is popular .
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

for 2-5 years of course select bitcoin because his future is already very good and certainly will be more expensive. to ripple in my opinion is only suitable for short-term investments.
kal_21

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

i choose ripple n my side, my reason is, though it is a centralized coin i think it can give me a profit because of its cheap price, i can hold many ripple for my investment, whereas bitcoin if you dont have 11k$ as of the price of bitcoin now, you can hold just a part of it, i think ripple will hit atleast 10$ in the next 5 years, if i buy it now it only cost 1$ is 1 xrp. its a huge profit though.

Ripple will not see even 2$ ever. It's a bad project and people know that now.

What are you saying ?  XRP has already seen above 3 $  Price , Ripple has Huge potential, XRP consumers are Banks and financial institutions  ( I even doubt that Banks are using this kind of FUD to keep price low so that they can get XRP cheap) Right now Ripple gives us opportunity/chance to grab banks money but where as alts give normal fellow investors money as none of the projects are live and prices - raise and fall by just mere speculations.

Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

I prefer Ripple, judging from the history of the ripple price increase a year earlier, I think the potential for ripple to rise several times greater than the bitcoin,
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

Bitcoin long-term however next two years ripple should do well it offers genuine reasons to be used by the banks as they can use xrp instead of holding vast sums in banks around the world which can then not be invested

konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

if told to vote then i will choose ripple because i only have little capital and is doing day trading, but if for long term investment bitcoin is my priority

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:30:23 PM

guys

whats your word ?
Of course bitcoin, bitcoin is a coin which could get only to a second position and it would be the less position that it could get so investing in it is the best opporrtunity to earn some extra money.

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

Ripple will be favored by the banks so i think it has less risk than bitcoin.
It does not matter if ripple is favored by banks what it matters is which crypto is going to be used by a normal person around the world and the leading candidate for that is bitcoin, ripple is not close in that race against bitcoin and that is why if you are going to invest your money in a coin for the long term the right choice needs to be bitcoin.
Of course, if you are so trusting Bitcoin that you can save coins for the future or invest in the current situation, then maybe you're lucky. But to date there is quite a lot of conflicting information and forecasts for the future regarding the fate of Bitcoin. And here I would advise you to refrain from further action, it is better to buy an etherium And there will be no problems.
Well, Ethereum is a great coin do not get me wrong but right now is mostly used to buy in icos, in my opinion it is better than ripple but I still prefer bitcoin over any other coin when we are talking about mass usage by people, now when it comes to investing some other coins will be a better option since the market cap of bitcoin is so much bigger than any other coin.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:00:16 PM

for 2-5 years of course select bitcoin because his future is already very good and certainly will be more expensive. to ripple in my opinion is only suitable for short-term investments.

I believe in next big thing in crypto - crowdfunding with smart contracts through RSK in Bitcoin network. Will see =)

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

guys

whats your word ?
Of course bitcoin, bitcoin is a coin which could get only to a second position and it would be the less position that it could get so investing in it is the best opporrtunity to earn some extra money.

Earning extra money isn't just a simple profit aside of fiat, but with bitcoin investments all your asset can be the great opportunity to have. Ripple was just am alt of bitcoin, and the posibility would take more years to go before it will compete as bitcoin does for decades. Having those opportunity with alts towards bitcoin is always an advantage, because selling your assets which is your alts can give you great profit if you hold it when price increase on both bitcoin and altcoins value.
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

the ripple price has fallen very much in the last month and I believe that this is fair, it should not go beyond 1 dollar, there are many other coins that should have more value than ripple, given their technology and idea

Bitcoin also bearish very low last time so they are the same bearish happen.
In this case, bitcoin is still more favorite because i know that ripple has very high supply which can make price goes up very slow.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:37:34 AM

I'd still go with BTC. Though ripple is doing great right now, I think BTC will still be the long term top crypto. Still you can also make invest in ripple since it's doing great right now and  gaining stability also it has advantage in terms of consumer friendly transaction fees.

Why do you say  ripple was going great? I dont think so because there are huge correction but never recover.
Correction is normal but normally its going to recover again like bitcoin so thats why many people choose bitcoin.
kiboesse

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:47:56 AM

bitcoin and ripple have different profits.
so are the investors and enthusiasts very different.
if for me prefer the bitcoin which is very good movement in the market
binggo53

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

I transferred couple of coins and tokens between exchanges but Ripple with it's almost 0 fee and instant speed was the best among all in terms of usability. Haven't used their wallet though
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

Of course bitcoin. Bitcoin created to make economy decentralised and riplle is so centralised controled by one entity even ripple acceptable by bankers that only because it is centralised and bankers dont like decentralised economy. I dont think ripple can break $5 anytime sooner or latter. And bitcoin i still believe it will give another bullish this year or at 2021
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: