Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I would rather have paper money then Bitcoin  (Read 1279 times)
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

I think right now it is ideal to use fiat more over bitcoin because as we all know bitcoin is not yet widely accepted. With that you have less establishments than can give you service in exchange of your bitcoin. Maybe in the future when bitcoin becomes more adapted and accepted we can finally use it well.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:03:50 PM

This is going to come to a surprise to many on here, but at the moment I'd rather have paper (US FIAT) money. It's something that I would be able to actually use in my life with ease, and even though I love crypto and everything I have to be honest about what I think and see.

Plus for the fact that if i was to have bitcoin right now, I'd be paying a very high amount in fees if I wanted to actually end up using this money.

I guess i would have t agree with you on that. For the current situation, bitcoin having super huge fees and long transaction confirmation, it wont be the currency of choice. If we mean it for our daily needs, fiat would still be number one on that. Not to mention not all merchants accepts bitcoin for payment.that makes it all the more difficult with day to day transactions. But for future needs or investment, id still have to choose bitcoin.

raddish

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:44:47 AM

I can understand your way of thinking, for example like few minutes ago when the crypto are rising i can be a millionaire but few minutes after i can lose more than half of the asset as the all the coins i am holding is droping non stop, although holding on to fiat does not apprciate or depreciate but the money is definately there for you to use.
lnihjlbg

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:27:44 AM

Because banknotes are legal tender, it is more convenient in real life. Bitcoin is a virtual currency. In reality, there are not many channels to support the use of bitcoin. Moreover, many countries do not accept bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

I prefer paper money compare to bitcoin in only term of spending because when i will spend bitcoin on a store for example, it will require me to pay extra money aside from the tax included in the item for the fee of the miners to complete my transaction while in paper money i will pay smooth without paying for extra fee for miners because all i need to do is to hand over the cash.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:56:11 AM

Physical money ain't going up but Bitcoin's value and other cryptocurrency does. It's your choice anyways but this is my opinion about this. Having Bitcoin is a good investment because of its shocking price as you hold it and let the years pass. You can also pay someone with this Bitcoin currency and some shop online accept Bitcoin as a payment for what they bought. It's our own decision after all if we can multiply our money either in physical form or in virtual form. In the end we all benefit in either of the two.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

This is going to come to a surprise to many on here, but at the moment I'd rather have paper (US FIAT) money. It's something that I would be able to actually use in my life with ease, and even though I love crypto and everything I have to be honest about what I think and see.

Plus for the fact that if i was to have bitcoin right now, I'd be paying a very high amount in fees if I wanted to actually end up using this money.

Bitcoin is a virtual currency, a leader and the hands down considered king in the cryptocurrency market. Having bitcoin means that you are opening yourselves to investments and excessive oportunities on taking risks and being able to free yourself from the shackles of loss cause and minimal income. Having bitcoin means that you are more inclined to have financial flexibility. Paper money is less volatile and it might be to the benefit of some people in regards to this
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:23:37 AM

Yeah, you're right there are some reason why paper money is more beneficial than bitcoin but there is something on bitcoin which paper money don't have like high volatility rate. Bitcoin is not for everyone, they say and its true, if you cannot appreciate the use of bitcoin then don't use it, use paper money instead. The problem with us people is we are trying to replace the use of paper money with bitcoin which is way too far from our days.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:26:41 AM

We are almost there with having Crypto Debit cards and that will be the perfect solution to the problem you pose. They are still sorting out licensing and provider issues at the moment but the proper launch can't be too far away. Then you spend FIAT anywhere you see Mastercard or Visa symbol and it gets converted to crypto and deducted from your wallet all without any tx fees. It's a clean and simple solution.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
cryptotaste

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:29:08 AM

Fiat money system is really hassle free and very flexible in payments and transactions unlike bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin have some its good traits like being untracable but it's fees are too high
dinnerk

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:33:48 AM

This is why Bitcoin is often regarded as an investment for many times. Many people think that the transaction cost of bitcoin is too expensive. As a trading currency, this is a fatal flaw. The transaction speed is slow and affects both parties' time.
currencydesigner

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:51:09 AM

Fiat is our easiest form of currency it has been in place for a long time and there is nothing difficult about using it. Bitcoin on the other hand does have a learning curve for new people to understand with keys and understanding of it price volatilities.
lasry

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

Better have paper money , ut wont decrease value at all. But with bitcoin as time goes buy you will notice how the price changes. Its either you earn money or you lose. Holding bitcoin is like gambling your money. Better not take the risk if you are not ready to lose your money.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:27:57 AM

it's easy, it's because in our real life, we still use paper money to buy something and we still have paper money in our wallet. but if in the future, bitcoin become legal and there are many stores offline and store online accepting bitcoin then maybe we will also use bitcoin and I think it will be saved for use bitcoin. and I think this is what happens in another country which bitcoin is not already accepted as a new payment.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

Bitcoin has a fluctuating value, it will grow up and sometime it will crush your money.
Bitcoin is supposed to be a kind of currency, and in the future, if there is a virtual currency printed in cash it will be Bitcoin because many people want Bitcoin to be a common currency of the world, I think this will happen in the future.

godrey123

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:25 AM

It is just natural for you to like paper money than crypto. With paper money it is more secured. its value would not change easily. But still you cannpt deny the fact that mamy people earn through bitcoin including yourself and benifiting from it. Holding bitcoin involves a rik but you will not gain something of you do not take risk
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

Bitcoin has a fluctuating value, it will grow up and sometime it will crush your money.
Bitcoin is supposed to be a kind of currency, and in the future, if there is a virtual currency printed in cash it will be Bitcoin because many people want Bitcoin to be a common currency of the world, I think this will happen in the future.

Yes but once it becomes easier for people to transact in crypto and more retailers are willing to accept crypto as payment for goods and services, then there will be far less friction to hold crypto and more and more capital will flow freely into the space.

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Bitcoin is not for everyone and for that reason a true mass adoption is under big question.
You can use Bitcoins in your everday life as easy and convenient as any fiat currency but you have to know how to use it and know the mechanisms that could make this easier, like Bitcoin debit cards. Knowledge and informations are very important for every Bitcoin user.
Bitcoin is not for everyone. I do not think so, Yes I did not know enough about bitcoin yet. so I keep studying how and what the trend inside the bitcoin. Bitcoin is for everyone who wants to have it. Just be respected by its use.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

Well, everyone has their own choice and choose you if the paper money, then why not, they are also nothing, you can touch them)
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

I think, almost everyone will need local currency, yes, we are incorporated and involved in bitcoin is for the money. money allows us to survive and buy according to what we want. So, I think if we discuss about money. there will not be much difference.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: