Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy or trade ripple  (Read 407 times)
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

I’m a little bit confused as I’m new to this my friend is making a fortune from ripple but not actually owning any as he is investing in it, is this better then having ripple sitting in a wallet?

I also invested in ripple and though that it had perspective, no I changed my mind and I am not so optimistic.

As for me, I have also changed my mind about Ripple. I do not think that it is worth investing much in this coin if you do not deal with many bank operations. Just spend more time trading, and pay attention at real altcoins.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

I would advise to trade your ripple, because I think it takes a long time to make the ripple price increase.

Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

I would advise to trade your ripple, because I think it takes a long time to make the ripple price increase.
Maybe the growth of the market and take a little time, but most importantly, what can be extracted from this in the future. Keep Ripple in the long term and you will be happy.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:49:26 AM

Now total crypto currency market is very down in this time you can buy ripple coin because ripple coin is a better future for you and it have a low price in this time, it have recruitment will be around $100 so don't miss to buy ripple coin. If you don't want to trade, you can just hold your coin and sell it around one year later. Hope you can make a big money with your coin.
Yes, ripple is quite undervalued currently and I running in correction. Its great time to get in XRP now and hold it for atleast a year to gain significant profit. Although I would disagree with your statement that XRP will reach 100$. Its highly unlikely that XRP will even go above 50$ anytime soon cause for XRP to cross even 10$, huge market capitalization will be required and that value will surely be in trillions of dollars. Though according to my analysis, XRP will cross 5$ till end of this year 2018.
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:05:27 AM

If you have the knowledge of technical analysis you should trade. If not I think you should buy the ripple and keep them until the end of 2018 you will be profitable x2 or x3.
True, if you want to earn profit through day trading and short term trading, you must know how to do technical analysis and must also be able to understand the movement of the market and be able to predict the approximate dump point and pump point. If you want secure investment, I would suggest to buy and hold for long term though. Atleast hold till the end of the year 2018 and surely there will be more than 3X gains. XRP is a coin that has utility in real world and has partnerships with many big banks and money transfers worldwide.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

I do not think that it worth to buy ripple. Roll Eyes
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

I’m a little bit confused as I’m new to this my friend is making a fortune from ripple but not actually owning any as he is investing in it, is this better then having ripple sitting in a wallet?
First of all, you need to know that there are different types of traders and investors in crypto market. Some people do day trading, some invest for short term and some invest for long term. You must first decide which trading style suites you. If you are long term trader, I would suggest you to buy XRP right now when the price is quite low and store it in paper or hardware wallet for alteast an year or so.

If you are short term trader, just buy in dips and sell when it pumps a bit. Do this in every dip to gain profit. I would recommend to buy XRP and let it sit in a wallet for long term to gain significant profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: