Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trying to choose the ICO to invest in  (Read 324 times)
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

I usually share this criteria with people who want to invest in icos.Firstly,are you investing for long term or short term gains?If any of these,the coin supply is very key. low supply coins are good for short and long term as well but usually large supply are good for long term.Also who are the competitors to the project,what does the project have that will  or can attract a large market?Who are the team behind the project?What are their experiences?Using this criteria has helped me loads in investing.So you can apply that and see.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

Hi everyone,

so I'm trying to figure out where to invest my money right now and decided to ask some knowledgable people here! hope you'll be able to help me out and let me know your opinion on this, please feel free to share your thoughts.

So prior to investing I decided to review the best ICOs that are currently running, according to Inc. magazine, there is a small list of truly good projects on the market now.

What would you choose out of this list? Have you already invested in one of these projects maybe?

I'm looking at Rentberry and Cypherium. The first ones already have a fully working project and backing of some Venture Companies and the second one is trying to make the blockchain technology go mainstream.

What do you think? What are you secure and interesting options?

Thanks!

If you cant decide I would recommend three really good ICOs that I reviewed (my first choice is Titanium TBIS with Rentberry and Snovio close tie for second):

1.   Rentberry:
https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/01/16/whitepaper-analysis-rentberry-decentralized-rental-properties/  

2.  Titanium TBIS:
https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/01/15/update-titanium-tbis-partners-with-electroneum/
and
https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/01/08/whitepaper-analysis-titanium-blockchain-infrastructure-services/

3. Snovio
https://icochat.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/snovio-a-transformative-platform-for-lead-generation/

Best thing is that all 3 are dirt cheap right now but the price of these will likely rise quickly!
iarkusha

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:30:38 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 04:09:24 AM by iarkusha

I really recommend ICO livestars project

They are really awesome with the best and cool idea ever. It's running right now and token sale ends on 14.02.2018.
So hurry if you want to invest.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:41:09 PM

There are too many ICO per day, so be careful and check the background and dew of ICO
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:58:15 PM

There are many factors i look out for before investing in ICO. Their teams with their backgrouund, the product they are offering does it have good use case. Their Hardcap, their community and how active is their social channels. Most important their whitepaper.
Jakekbh

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:06:54 PM

Made a bad mistake in buying envion token!!!
I send the money from wrong wallet and are missing my ETH.
I have the transaction view on etherscan but don't where to go from here!!
Please if any have tips or are in same position as me please help
CarrollFilms

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Can I eat a Bitcoin?

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 09:27:56 PM

check out coinmarketcap.com and choose from the top of the best. Anything with a market cap under $500,000,000 is pretty good and has potential

just don't invest in Ripple, Stellar, BCC or Tron. You'll be getting screwed out a lot of money

Back in my day Bitcoin used to cost $69
NinjaCryp

Activity: 171

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

I really recommend ICO livestars project https://vk.cc/7AZ8xn

They are really awesome with the best and cool idea ever. It's running right now and token sale ends on 14.02.2018.
So hurry if you want to invest.
There are too many ICOs on the market so choosing a good project is extremely difficult. If you are serious, spend a lot of time researching new technologies applied to ICO projects to find a breakthrough project.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:54:32 PM

how about Trade.io and Tokenomy (TEN)?

Trade IO = Crap

Do not put a single dollar in here unless that you want to lose your money, he is just promoting that one because he is on their signature campaign, otherwise, he would not do it.

Take a look over Peculium, Gems, and BeeToken, they are far, the most reliable ICO's at the moment.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

iarkusha

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

BeeToken ICO has strong team -  former employees from Google, Facebook, Uber, and Civic. I really trust them
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

Even the ICO you want to invest have potential to become sucessful in the future they have possibile it will fail if they did not reach their target price.  So better if you make more research to  Rentberry and Cypherium and for sure you will get a lot of information to this ICO and you will see what is better to invest from that two ICO.  It's hard to say what really happen to this ICO because we cant know how many investor will invest to that project. Invest at your own risk but if you are lucky for sure you will earn money but if you are not lucky for sure you lose some of your capital.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

Now in this times it is not in which ICO to invest, it is with what you
plan to invest. Currently prices are down and cause of that it is the best
to invest with traditional currencies, giving your Bitcoins or Ethereums now
is wasiting your precious coins for nothing.
   Until the end of this storm I will not spend my coins, and I plan to buy
something with my money but that will be more Bitcoins or Ethereums,
maybe something else, but not ICO`s, it is not the time for that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:32:39 PM

we are facing now a very huge dump in crypto currencies value and almost all coins drop so bad. If you are planning to invest better do it now while the market has low price so you can maximize your earnings and in choosing a good ICO you must try researching and visiting alternative coins topic and should try reading those ICO that you pick so you can have a good assessment if it will really succeed or not.

mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:42:47 PM

Consider carefully the aspects of the project before deciding to invest in an ICO project. Currently investing in ICO is the trend of this market, but you too can see that there are too many projects that exist, so choosing good projects is extremely difficult, which requires a lot of time. space and knowledge. Invest in caution at this time.
elitelongbowman

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

My advise for you is stay away from the MLM ICO , Bitconnect was down and that's a big criticial to the MLM coin industry.
ico41

Activity: 82

Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:06:24 AM

I think you should establish your own set of criteria and do your own set of research. I would be a bit careful about ICO rating websites.  It's hard to imagine they could be 100% objective when they charge large listing fees to "analyze" and "feature" ICO's.  

There are some excellent Discord Channels with some pretty dedicated and passionate people who spend time analyzing ICO's. ConcourseQ is one of them.

Each week I myself research ICO's and it's mainly because I produce a podcast episode each week in my effort to analyze ICO's - and I can tell you it is incredibly time-consuming.  But it's worth it.  

If, before you invest, you jump into the Telegram and Discord channel and ask questions you will get a sense of how much the team knows what they are doing.  As an example - I jumped into Lamden's channel before their sale and within ten minutes I knew I was talking to people who really new their stuff.  By contrast, I jumped into Budbo's channel a few weeks ago and couldn't get any technical questions answered - at least to my satisfaction -- from the CTO himself.  And then when I tried to reach out to the "lead blockchain developer" on LinkedIn with my questions - he referred me back to the CTO.

That's the  kind of thing you have to do - read everything - bring your questions to the people who wrote the whitepaper, and get a sense of what the project is really about.  

It takes time - but if it's your money ... then it's worth it.

ico41

Activity: 82

Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

check out coinmarketcap.com and choose from the top of the best. Anything with a market cap under $500,000,000 is pretty good and has potential

just don't invest in Ripple, Stellar, BCC or Tron. You'll be getting screwed out a lot of money

Slight problem there might be that he's talking about ICO's and they are not generally on Coinmarketcap .. yet.

But I am curious - why is Stellar on your list?  I feel like the platform seems to be pretty robust, and the opportunities to build stuff on it seem well thought out.  Is there one particular thing that stands out that makes you suspicious?  I only ask because I'm thinking about standing up some services using that platform.  Thanks...

yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

The block chain project of ICO mainly USES the block chain technology not to tamper with the property of the ledger, can guarantee the transparent public issue token, and use the intelligent contract technology to realize automatic dividend. I think from:
1. Founding team
2. Project introduction
3. Financing history
4. Specific and feasible plan.
5. Financing objectives and the rights to release.

MasterMoney

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

You can refer to ArcBlock, which is a good ico. Grin Grin
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:47:28 PM
Merited by bealjulian (1)

Hi everyone,

so I'm trying to figure out where to invest my money right now and decided to ask some knowledgable people here! hope you'll be able to help me out and let me know your opinion on this, please feel free to share your thoughts.

So prior to investing I decided to review the best ICOs that are currently running, according to Inc. magazine, there is a small list of truly good projects on the market now.

What would you choose out of this list? Have you already invested in one of these projects maybe?

I'm looking at Rentberry and Cypherium. The first ones already have a fully working project and backing of some Venture Companies and the second one is trying to make the blockchain technology go mainstream.

What do you think? What are you secure and interesting options?

Thanks!
We can see that there are many ICO projects emerging every day, so it is very difficult to choose a good project. We have to see what the project has to do, the development team of who, the specific direction in each year, the number of tokens released ... There are many things you have to pay attention to be able to choose a good project.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: