Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:47:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2k USD in February?  (Read 3401 times)
cryptoquality

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

So, the most awaiting is over now. ETH Touched the golden 1k USD Mark. And, The pumping growth is incredible now. So, what do you think ETH in February? Can ETH Cross 2k$ in February?

Well, despite I am one of the biggest fan of Ethereum, I prefer to think more realistic. I am sure that will cross 2K usd but February seems bit too early for that. My end of February prediction would be around 1.300-1.400 area.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

Ethereum achieve its first milestone of 1000$ and its upward journey can take it to any where, it can touch 2000$ and even 2500$ in 2018 because this is just beginning of its roller coaster.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
desciglio2

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:33:32 PM

Ethereum deserves to grow. I think Ethereum will be at least $ 1300 in February.
The ascent will continue for a long time   Smiley

babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

I'm sure it can be up to 2k, and I hope it can be more and more, in 2018 will be a lot of new altcoin that adopt eth, hold your eth , eth will show it to exist in the cryptocurrency
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

That really can be possible but can we really state for now what is possible and what is not? This is the time for alts to shine and Eth is shining hugely as well. $2k may be possible or not, but that depends on when bitcoin starts the journey as that usually affects Alts a lot.
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

i hope. coz of my favorite coin is ethereum and i have ethreum. its like one shot two kills.its really possible end of february.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

If you go and read my old posts on this forum I have mentioned this when ETH was around 500$ and I predicted that it will cross 1k in the start of 2018 and 2018 will be the year for Ethereum and my prediction was correct and now I am enjoying the profits. Ethereum is the best currency after bitcoin and I have a good amount of confidence in this coin and I am sure it will grow much more.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

it could be Ethereum 2k USD February, back again to us each willing to fight and try not to realize it all becomes real.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

We'll all hope for that to happen. Everything in the crypto world is possible and such impossible things never exists. Ethereum moving back to its second place and taking over ripple can happen as long as ethereum continue its growth.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

nothing is impossible, but I wish it will grow more than 2k within the first quarter of the year Grin Grin Grin if that happens, Christmas season will be early LOL

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

So, the most awaiting is over now. ETH Touched the golden 1k USD Mark. And, The pumping growth is incredible now. So, what do you think ETH in February? Can ETH Cross 2k$ in February?
Ah! Another great speculation about the ETH. I am sure that ETH is worth more than that because this was already speculated in the year 2017. Many of the Vitalik's fan flower had this chitchat over the social buzz that how ETH will outperform in the year 2018. Some people even say that ETH will touch the hallmark of 5K by the end of 2018 year. Yes, everything of this is possible because ETH has that much potential and with the BTC prices touched so high and the transactions speed slowing down day by day ETH will be taken up by many investors as top priority. So on the one to one basis BTC stands lowers chances of spiking in front of the ETH. Im comparing because we always need a standard before we can even generate the data. So yeah, lets get ready for the great pump soon.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

Imho +100% growth for such major altcoin is possible only after any major event. ETH might get to 2k only if ethereum will switch to PoS and all miners will rush to buy coins like crazy. In other case I'm not sure that it will get to 2k even till the end of the year. After the past hype a lot of mistakes in different ICOs (or just ETH network) may be uncovered, which make the price unpredictable.
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

I think there is a lot of potential. More people are getting into alts which means more people will buy more ETH so they can buy alts. It'll be interesting to see what happens this year. I can only see good things at this point though.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

Very happy for the ethereum,achieved a good mark, now and 2 k can be tried, and its capitalization also increased to 100 billion $, it's time to catch up to the second place

gowron24

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

It's really too bad I did not buy into ETH when the time was ripe, but no trouble - there are so many otehrs which are still gaining momentum for 2018: Trezacoin, Golem, Deep Onion. The list goes on...
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

No, I seriously don't think ETH wil touch 2k mark this February. The kind of growth you are seeing right now is present for all major coins right now. Just a bull run. But for bigger targets you need some bigger news. If some scaling optimization is released this February, then yes, it can easily touch 2k mark.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

I dont think so. 2000$ means it has to double its value in one month wich looks pretty hard because it is not a new coin and the price is already very high. Of course it is possible to happen because the same thing happen with bitcoin last year when the price increased over 1000% in a few months. But in order for this to happen an important event should happen that will boost the price to 2000$.

From my opinion I dont think that is going to happen because it is just the beginning of the year and there is a lot of time for cryptocurrencies to grow. It is not the period of the year when the prices go up a lot and there arent any major events announced this month. Ehtereum price will probably go up to 1300-1500$.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

Ripple bullish run took me by surprise. I never thought ripple will be $2 last year but see how he displaced etherum from number two so etherum also can spring up that surprises and hit 2k feb 2018.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:13:43 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 05:46:07 PM by vastmast

Its not impossible. A thousand dollars is a real milestone. We passed this right now.
It will reach 2000 dollars Wink we will see a rise in a very short time, even if not in February.

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:14:01 PM

2k$ within February seems a little too optimistic, it usually is not a fast & furious run for ETH. For sure it can be 3k$-4k$ for end of 2018.
Now it is just a nice year start  Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: