Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2k USD in February?  (Read 3392 times)
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:41:09 PM

Ethereum in recent days is very good in the price and according to CoinMarketCap now its rate is 1023 dollars. This is still the record for this coin. Of course, such a price for ethereum is far from the limit. The leader of the Altkoins has been underestimated for a long time and now his time has come. However, I can not say with certainty that the ethereum will reach the $ 2,000 course next month. Although, with a good scenario, this is not ruled out.
Matrix3

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

i think it is possible if the current trend continue then it is possible ethereum reach $2k by february meanwhile there is always chart correction which means Ethereum might fall a little before picking up again. i think the ethereum will reach a milestone this year. i can see alot of comment concerning btc high transaction fees which is making some living in doubt about the future of the coin. probably this year is year of altcoin

I think this year is the year of the ETH and there will be a great jump of value.
In support of this is the new alternative currency of ETHB that will try to get the best of ETH and BTC and predict the success of the same.  
2000 USD is quite achievable, but it can be much more than that.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:48:29 PM

Thats very possible because the Q1 is for alts bull run until march,maybe by the end of february thats possible.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:50:57 PM

This slow bump really make me surprise, i though Ethereum need few more month to reach 1k$ and the dump few week ago make me more beleive in that. But it seem Ethereum value is back and the price is grow fast now.
I don't think eth need few months to reach 1K, if you look at the price it is already at 970$ so it needs little push. 2K in February - why not? Everything is possible.
I think this year is the year of the ETH and there will be a great jump of value.
In support of this is the new alternative currency of ETHB that will try to get the best of ETH and BTC and predict the success of the same.  
2000 USD is quite achievable, but it can be much more than that.
How can ERC20 token give best of ethereum and bitcoin? It is erc20 token!
vic0617

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

All the world know about Bitcoin now but they don't discover the Altcoin world yet, and Ethereum is inevitable to join this world ! 2018 gonna be amazing
Robin789

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:16:31 PM

I think it is not possible. but i think Ethereum can reach $1200 in February.
ETH is my 1st choice.
Its a long term investment.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:18:13 PM

Yes it is going to happen. Ethereum is going to hit $2k so much more quicker than $1k. Ethereum has grew like boss over years now its belly is filled, it will go only one way up!

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

i think ETH will rise much more than 2 as so much tokens on Ethereum rise more and more i thnik Eth will be 5000+ at the end of 2018 ,belive it will  be.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

denysrodman

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

Ethereum long term investors and short term speculators are celebrating alike today as the smart contracts altcoin has broken through the $1,000 per coin psychological barrier. Standing at about $1,040 at the time of writing, the overall value of all ETH in circulation is now over $100 billion. I think at the end of 2018 the ETH price will be around 5k
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

Etherium is underestimated. Minus ETH is the creator is an altruist & the protection of unicorns.  By February 2k $ unlikely, March, April yes.
norman472

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

Why not , it is possible to reach 2k$ in February maybe even more , Ethereum is fast growing and very bright future.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!
Mr Batman

Activity: 378

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:37:42 PM

from the price now I'm sure it could happen, even I think can break the price of $ 3000 if the ETH does not go down

Cryptogiji

Activity: 278
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:39:58 PM

I think it's a push to hit 2k, but I still see it growing. Then again stranger things have happened in the crypto world.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:50:39 PM

I can see a correction coming and then steady growth. $1k in a month is a tough ask but if anything can do it, crypto can!
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:52:51 PM

nothing is impossible in the world of crypto, as we see the price of Ethereum in an instant could be $ 900 so it's possible that the price of Ethereum in the month to $ 2000 could even be more, but I do not believe 100% my prediction is only about 70% just because the price of Ethereum also could possibly go down

ozm0823

Activity: 294

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:54:01 PM

Why not? Ethereum is great. there is a great technology behind it. I think It can even go up more than 2k.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:57:06 PM

It cant go that far like bitcoin has touched sky. Although ethereum has the worth and could go much high but not as soon as in february. It needs some time to cross 2000 barrier.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:58:19 PM

I think that it is the tough task to reach 2000USD. But ETHEREUM is a strong cryptocurrency that has full potential that it can reach to the several heights. May be it will take some time but it will surely gonna break the record of 2000USD in future.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Qrivium

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:00:15 PM

I was thinking maybe 1k by then.  Now who,knows it is crazy 😜
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

So, the most awaiting is over now. ETH Touched the golden 1k USD Mark. And, The pumping growth is incredible now. So, what do you think ETH in February? Can ETH Cross 2k$ in February?

Everything is possible and I hope eth will reach $ 2.000 but not February, depend my analyze in March. Actually, different opinion is fine as long has the same price direction ( pump ). I'm not an expert but March looks possible and that's why I decides to buy again but with little quantity ( piramid money management ). If succeed, I'll change my strategy from trade into invest, more easy and fun. Thank you.  

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: