Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2k USD in February?  (Read 3392 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

So, the most awaiting is over now. ETH Touched the golden 1k USD Mark. And, The pumping growth is incredible now. So, what do you think ETH in February? Can ETH Cross 2k$ in February?
To me that is too soon, it will need an impressive growth in order to reach that, I know that we are excited about what it is happening but at the same time we cannot think that coins are going to keep growing every single day, at some point we need to take a breath and allow the price of the coin to correct itself, in fact a correction will be great since that will allow us to get cheap ETH and prepare for the next pump.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

I don't know if it can hit 2k in a month's time but anything is possible, look at what happened to coins like Ripple and Cardano in such a short space of time. I think Ethereum has plenty of room to grow and it all depends really;y on how much new money comes into crypto and who actually wants to back ETHEREUM TECHNOLOGY and projects as well as just buying the coin for speculation purposes. All we can do is look back on this thread a month later and see what transpired.
Yes your right. Everything is possible in crypto world. The increase in price of ethereum come so very fast. That's why I will not surprise if ever the ethereum will hit $2,000 this coming february. It happen in bitcoin last year, it increase in price rapidly until in end with the $17,000 last year. So everyone are expecting that it will happen again but in ethereum. So im hoping that ethereum will continue to improve and increase.
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:40:00 PM

2k by end of january, the flippening will be happening soon.
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

So, the most awaiting is over now. ETH Touched the golden 1k USD Mark. And, The pumping growth is incredible now. So, what do you think ETH in February? Can ETH Cross 2k$ in February?

Probably not, seems a touch too far, I think soon the alt momentum will run out and we will be back to a red sea for alts as bitcoin enjoys its period. This alt pump has gone on longer than most normally do. It's entirely possible though it could last another month and then we could easily see eth at 2k or more.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:25:35 AM

Sometimes it's hard to believe wen  ETH was 350$.. they never knew it will come to stand yet is still pumping. I strongly believe that it will get to 2k the end of February because many of the Chinese companies are using ether.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:28:06 AM

it seems too much dreaming around... anyway if ETH reached 2000K, right after it, will sink like lead in the ocean.. rule number 1: what goes up so fast, go down also faster! better helathy and organic grow, than this pump that will be followed by an epic crash

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
jhontwis

Activity: 756
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:30:15 AM

Ethereum can see 2000 dollars in 3 months. Ethereum is already showing up. I wish I could buy it at $ 20. I miss so many opportunities that I have to catch someone now.
gmf1000

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:03:14 AM

Ethereum can see 2000 dollars in 3 months. Ethereum is already showing up. I wish I could buy it at $ 20. I miss so many opportunities that I have to catch someone now.

if ETH continue to rise like this several days... I think we are ready to see ETH $2000 at this month.. we don't have to wait for february mate !!

Yep, and maybe just before 20 january I think... almost $2000 for now ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
evermotz

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:35:54 AM

if ETH continue to rise like this several days... I think we are ready to see ETH $2000 at this month.. we don't have to wait for february mate !!

Yeah, there is a news about ETH hardfork at 19 January, I'm not sure if it will really happen or not... But I think it was the one that push people to invest on ETH until it's price rising very fast like this

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:37:07 AM

There are news that there will be an Ethereum fork this coming January 19 for the EtherZero. Road map of EtherZero is good but I dont know if forks for Ethereum works like Bitcoin. Whenever there's an upcoming fork for Bitcoin, BTC price will rise as holders wants to accumulate more BTC until the last day of the fork. If this is the reason why there's a sudden rise of ETH price then $2,000 USD is just around the corner.
lalelulilo

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:52:33 AM

There's a high probability to reach 2k, based from my TA it's reach bullish in bolinger. Sad that I sell half of my Eth in 0.8btc
angel55

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

The flippening is upon us.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

With the increase in price of ETH and it has a chance the price will reach to even more than 2000$, I don't know bitcoin price is decreasing in the market and it makes ETH to increase it's price.
angel55

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:21:31 AM

I always knew this day would come when eth becomes the top crypto over bitcoin.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:35:52 AM

There is a chance that it can reach 2k USD in February because the price is growing fast now, price is at 1200 USD at the moment but who knows?
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:37:27 AM

In for more pump. I'm betting ETH will reach $2k even before Feb.

I tried to day-trade ETH today and bought back at a loss. ETH is breaking so many boundaries with so much buying pressure. I even just saw it eat up a 700 ETH sell wall. Thats almost a million dollars worth of ethereum bought in a few minutes. ETH is going to the moon. Don't sell your ETH today or you may end up having a bad day.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

Yes it seems like it is possible. Last year, my prediction was 1ETH=$1k by the end of 1st quarter of 2018 but I was wrong and currently ETH is still pumping however it seems like there still an issue with the transactions being on pending. I know that this is normal for all but it should be fixed for them to ensure that ETH will not go back to its low value and maintain the 2nd place among the coins. I also regret my decision to trade some of my ETH to BTC hoping that BTC will go back immediately to $20k but it seems like it will take time again.
Ch1bi

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:18:43 AM

I think it's very possible we'll see ETH at 2k in February, and maybe a little before then. ETH has been skyrocketing lately, so I don't think 2k is that far out of reach. Also, keep in mind, due to BTC's high fees I've been noticing a lot of people are looking to ETH and other coins to transfer coins so it's definitely a possibility.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:25:52 AM

As far as I know, Eth's all time high price in terms of btc was 0.13+ btc. I'm pretty sure Eth will be having a new ATH & taking into account the current btc price, eth will surely be at 2000$ soon. But how soon is soon, February is not that impossible.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:26:45 AM

Not this februaru but by the aend of january ethereum could probably touch $2000 mark. Bitcoin at correction phase now untill it probably touch strong support at $13000 or maybe $10000 at that time investor moves their money to altcoin included ethereum. Also there will be hard fork for ethereum in march if im not mistaken. And if telegram ico using only ethereum it also will boost ethereum price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: