Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:21:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2k USD in February?  (Read 3397 times)
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

I think it is a real price in February because Ethereum has it has great potential, also a huge number of projects are built on the it. In my opinion the price will increase substantially this year.
Sn1p3r

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:45:00 PM

I've seen a lot of people are talking how eth network is getting unstable and it's still a long run to come close to BTC.
How this would look like if it came close to the value of Bitcoin?
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

Oh, it is really possible that Ethereum will reach that price. Ehtereum is doing well last year and good vibes are still there. Hopefully it will still rise as e
what Bitcoin had reached. Stay active in trading.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1339

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

With the increase in price of ETH and it has a chance the price will reach to even more than 2000$, I don't know bitcoin price is decreasing in the market and it makes ETH to increase it's price.
Things change very fast in the world of cryptocurrencies and after few days we are seeing every single coin being slaughtered, at the time I'm writing this out of the top 100 coins 99 are losing money and only one is having a small growth, ETH now is trading at 800 dollars so we got a massive FUD and this is why things have changed that much but even with that I think we are going to have a good 2018 year but I do not think ETH is going to reach the goal that many had of 2k in the next  month.
BrulesThe1

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

No...too soon with all thats going on now
fabiANI

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

2 days ago it was all possible, now i'm not so sure.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

With the increase in price of ETH and it has a chance the price will reach to even more than 2000$, I don't know bitcoin price is decreasing in the market and it makes ETH to increase it's price.
Things change very fast in the world of cryptocurrencies and after few days we are seeing every single coin being slaughtered, at the time I'm writing this out of the top 100 coins 99 are losing money and only one is having a small growth, ETH now is trading at 800 dollars so we got a massive FUD and this is why things have changed that much but even with that I think we are going to have a good 2018 year but I do not think ETH is going to reach the goal that many had of 2k in the next  month.

Why do you say no? Ethereum could manage to reach $1450 2 days ago. And we have almost 350 days more until the end of 2018. Then how come you claim ethereum can't reach $2k price?

I think it will manage to do more this year. Wait and observe.
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:35:19 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2018, 04:58:54 PM by Reatim

2 days ago it was all possible, now i'm not so sure.
The hype train hits the break. Now its down to $9++ again. In all fairness to Ethereum, all coins are bleeding including bitcoin. We all hope that it can break the $2K barrier this coming month, unfortunately, we are back to the price last December. I'm sure that it brings disappointed (including me), to see our profits gone just like that. And all we can do is hope that it will recover soon. I guess I'll keep holding my Ethereum much longer than expected.

Things change very fast in the world of cryptocurrencies and after few days we are seeing every single coin being slaughtered, at the time I'm writing this out of the top 100 coins 99 are losing money and only one is having a small growth, ETH now is trading at 800 dollars so we got a massive FUD and this is why things have changed that much but even with that I think we are going to have a good 2018 year but I do not think ETH is going to reach the goal that many had of 2k in the next  month.
If you are new to the crypto world, you will be shock as how volatile the market was. Just looking at the marketcap, this 2 days of suffering wipes out hundreds of billions of dollars. However, this is just normal to the crypto market. No one would have thought that this is going to happened very soon. But we should not panic here. Its the beginning of the year and a long way to go. It may reach $2K by next month. We will see about that.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Things change very fast in the world of cryptocurrencies and after few days we are seeing every single coin being slaughtered, at the time I'm writing this out of the top 100 coins 99 are losing money and only one is having a small growth, ETH now is trading at 800 dollars so we got a massive FUD and this is why things have changed that much but even with that I think we are going to have a good 2018 year but I do not think ETH is going to reach the goal that many had of 2k in the next  month.o
in which is very normal in th kinof community.and as we knew that more of topic andd discussion here are most speculation.so theres no bitter feelings when disappointments come.lets accept the fact this is part of crypto
karkajuth

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:48:58 PM

i think in june or july it could be near 2k USD.
Saimabutterfly

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:53:37 PM

Well todays market condition tells the whole story, it wont go to 2000$ any time sooner, I will be more than happy if they stay ahead 1000$. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

I am expecting an attack from Cryptocurrencies in early February but I don't think ethereum will be $2000
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:23:57 PM

I think in a couple of days Ethereum will grow again. Look at the annual graphs of how Bitcoin and Ethereum behaves in January. Find similarities Smiley
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:44:38 PM

I think in a couple of days Ethereum will grow again. Look at the annual graphs of how Bitcoin and Ethereum behaves in January. Find similarities Smiley

Hard to miss them, those graphs are posted everywhere. I hate to say it's going to be different this time, but I have a feeling some people seeing a pattern in what's really coincidence. The situation has changed since last year and the stakes are higher.
Cryptoprobro

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:53:29 PM

It is possible that we will see a rapid rise after such a big dump, which is happening now. And 2000 is not the limit.
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:56:00 PM

I think its plausible for Ethereum to hit 2000 dollar in the last week of februari. But to make that happen bitcoin needs to stop dropping and go up with some serious momentum. I do believe the market will follow the same patterns as last year, fake news and FUD won't change that.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:56:23 PM

First, lets get to 1000 again. Probably there is a lot of potential to grow cause the value behind it is great.. in my opinion greater than bitcoin.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

That's possible since eth is also a strong cryptocurrency and a potential coin next to bitcoin.Hopefully its will reach 1,5-2k USD or more and I'm looking forward  for its increase
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:12:54 PM

nobody knows this but eth will go much better i got eth well i got better i got better in other sub coins now eth is less likely to set yourself up for this you coins like mth oax will win more

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:21:48 PM

Why do you say no? Ethereum could manage to reach $1450 2 days ago. And we have almost 350 days more until the end of 2018. Then how come you claim ethereum can't reach $2k price?

I think it will manage to do more this year. Wait and observe.
The topic says "in February" so coin_1122 just said his sentiments for ETH in the next month. Your point was for this year, he may be thinking the same way as you for this year.
In my case, I don't think 2000 is hardto achieve in February.41 days is still a significant period to have this price change.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: