Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Top 5 Privacy Altcoins for 2018  (Read 961 times)
Mschwarz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:21 PM

Spent some time recently looking for low marketcap, high growth potential privacy altcoins for 2018. All have a marketcap below $50m and not on any big exchanges yet but have active developers and good tech. I'm sure I missed some good ones but here are the best 5 I found recently:

1) Lux
2) Zoin
3) Solaris
4) Phore
5) Hush

I go into more detail and explain each one in this video: https://youtu.be/X0waJTP96bc. Let me know what you guys think.

Great review, mate. I would choose BTCP instead of Solaris
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:07:02 AM

No need for 5 altcoin. I think if you decide to invest in crypto then choose ETH or BTC, these two coin can never lose money when you hold them. I believe this is absolutely true.

Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:28:40 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 02:12:59 PM by Disclaimert

Spent some time recently looking for low marketcap, high growth potential privacy altcoins for 2018. All have a marketcap below $50m and not on any big exchanges yet but have active developers and good tech. I'm sure I missed some good ones but here are the best 5 I found recently:

1) Lux
2) Zoin
3) Solaris
4) Phore
5) Hush

I go into more detail and explain each one in this video: https://youtu.be/X0waJTP96bc. Let me know what you guys think.

of the overall marketcap you mentioned there is 1 that I think is best :
https://solariscoin.com/images/logo-empty.png
Solaris (XLR)
This coin has a very good price, currently $ 5.74 USD
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:31:46 AM

1) Lux
2) Zoin
3) Solaris
4) Phore
5) Hush

from your list above, i will bet for ZOIN  Wink
i believe if this coins have a better future if we compared with all coins above

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:47:32 AM

How about XMR and XVG? I also think that these two cryptocurrencies have really good potential and they're really secure and privacy. Why don't you add these cryptocurrencies to your list?

Sorry but I don't know any cryptocurrency in your list after reading Smiley)). I only think XMR and XVG are the best secure and privacy coins.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

My top list is Verge, Onion, Byteball , Zcash. I also have some solaris coins, but price droped from 40 to 5 $, this level is attractive but only a few people are able to buy on falling market.
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

This is not the five major cryptocurrencies you have, and this is your five key marketing cryptocurrency! But these are really good projects! I like the first and the fourth! I have bought them!
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

How about XMR and XVG? I also think that these two cryptocurrencies have really good potential and they're really secure and privacy. Why don't you add these cryptocurrencies to your list?

Sorry but I don't know any cryptocurrency in your list after reading Smiley)). I only think XMR and XVG are the best secure and privacy coins.

Did you read and understand what Op asked?
He wants a suggestion and advice on 5 anonymous coins but with low marketcap and high growth margin! Do you think that monero or verge are?
Also, have you read about Verge in the last few months? I would not be surprised if it, from one day to the next, has the same fate as Bitconnect.

My Top5 coins for 2018-2019 are:

Safecoin ------- still not present in the exchanges, Komodo's first fork with unique technology, atomic swaps and private exchange
Solaris ----------- $ 6.5milioni
Spectrecoin ---- $ 7 million
Kore ------------- $ 5 million
Rupaya --------- $ 2 million

With each of these five you can do x100 in 12-24 months, and you'll still be under $ 1 billion in a market that is likely to be $ 2-3 trillion!
Chint_82

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:54:00 AM

hopefully the coin coins you have predicted are true and come true, so we get the profit from the coin we invested from your prediction earlier, I also include people who believe that what you have done this will get maximum results, thanks
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:24:15 AM

I think people underestimate how big privacy coins will be. As governments crack down on crypto across the world, people will be flocking to privacy alts
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:40:01 AM

Sorry to be so blunt, but those picks are terrible!
I'd go with coins that have a better track record. And to make things simple, I wouldn't even go with 5; I'd recommend just 2 -

Monero
Zcash
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:29:59 PM

So many privacy coins out there with many different ideas... dont know which is the best

Monero
Komodo
Zcash
Dash
Pivx
Phore
Spectrecoin
NavCoin
Cloakcoin
Enigma
Deeponion
Sumokoin
Verge
Zcoin
Zoin

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
LordAltcoin

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

When it comes to investing, you want mostly "safe" bets, with a few Wild Cards, the OPs 5 alts are super high risky, super Wild card alts, but these can come with the biggest gains.

Considering the future price of Bitcoin $100+ by next halefening, im taking a much more "secure" route. From the top privacy coins,
i have picked $ZEC ZCASH.  It has the best of both worlds, it allows both private and non private (traceble with some effort) transactions,
 has a really solid team and is now on Coinbase, i know i can put a big % of my corn into a ZEC Sac and sleep well at night.

Trading at only $58  (previous all time low was around 2 years ago, $30) so ideal entry price.    

Dash used to be called Darkcoin, was instamined and is controlled by a few people, not a coin id recomend.
XMR has a good team also, just never had a good "gutt" feeling about it.

XVG would be my pick out of hte lower capped coins. (rnked 46th on CMC) and currently pretty much at ATL prices.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Are you sure these are privacy coin? you haven't written the biggest and most important privacy coin monero. The lack of monero in the list is a major shortcoming.

also mentioned above a friend. They all have a rich list. How about these are privacy coin? Cheesy

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀