Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:07:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A newbie in crypto world ? Ask your question here (Totally Free)  (Read 302 times)
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 3148

₿uy / $ell ..oeleo ;(

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:44:37 AM

hi all am newbie here, please answer is there a limit to how many posts per day that I can immediately rank, thx

I think so.. I'm also flagged as Newbie .. I get suspended every now & then for 360 seconds then I can write back  Smiley

A nice thread you have started, here is my contribution to it. I have made a calculator when you going to rank-up based on your registration date and follow the rule to post every day at least 1 post or minimum 14 posts per 2 weeks in order to get correct calculations. You cannot rank-up just spamming 100 posts per day. Here is the link to the calculator> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0
Hope this will help Smiley
I'll joint your telegram.  

SayNumo

Activity: 62
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:52:58 PM

hi all am newbie here, please answer is there a limit to how many posts per day that I can immediately rank, thx

I think so.. I'm also flagged as Newbie .. I get suspended every now & then for 360 seconds then I can write back  Smiley

There is a limit as to how often you can post: Newbies have to wait 360 seconds between each reply, which decreases as you get more Activity.

You can't rank immediately, Ibu Efi333. Max Activity points you can earn every 2 weeks is 14.
hkall_018 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:23:23 AM

Wooow.   . Nice Topic of threads:)

Considering I am a newbie and dont know about that CryptoWorld..

This is my question..  How can I gain coins or bitcoin??  Even without investing?  Is it posible?? 
second,  what does Crypto really mean??   

Thanks for someone who will answer my question:)

You can earn coins without putting an investment either in mining or trading or any other sort. you'll need to contribute through different channel such as:
  • Participate in ICO's bounty programs --> You'll need to have active social media profile(s) with lots of followers
  • Accept cryptocurrency as payment for a service that you can provide
  • Accept donations in return of a service you provide for free
  • Participate in ICO's Ad campaigns such as the ones on BitcoinTalk forums
  • Participate in faucets where you're required to do a task for a very small amount of revenue

As for Crypto.. its short for Cryptography, which is the science Blockchain and consensus are based on.
Ibu Efi333

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:29:06 AM

There is a limit as to how often you can post: Newbies have to wait 360 seconds between each reply, which decreases as you get more Activity.

You can't rank immediately, Ibu Efi333. Max Activity points you can earn every 2 weeks is 14.

thank you for all who helped answer, and this answer that I need ...
assassinwtf

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

Hi guys I'm going to start litecoin mining I've never mined before, I have 2 Vega frontier crossfire, can someone plz tell me how long should it take to process 1 block? Further does anyone know any good pools for mining litecoin??
truenamek

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

Question maybe not about crypto but about forums, can I use proxy to browse it? The only point I found in rules is:

Q: Why is my IP banned? What are those units of evil?
A: Your IP might be banned because it was used by a user that got perma banned. Don't worry - IP bans decay over time if there's not too many of them during a small period. If you register using a banned IP, are using TOR, VPNs or well known proxies, you will have to pay a small fee. This is to prevent spammers while allowing legitimate members to post without many restrictions.

So if I start using proxy/vpn to browse this forum I will have to pay fee? monthly? yearly? or am I wrong?
hkall_018 (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

Hi guys I'm going to start litecoin mining I've never mined before, I have 2 Vega frontier crossfire, can someone plz tell me how long should it take to process 1 block? Further does anyone know any good pools for mining litecoin??

Hi There, so few fact points regarding your post:
  • CPU/GPU mining of litecoin is not profitable anymore on the contrary you'll always run on negative balance due to electricity costs
  • Solo mining is also not very practical as you'll need more than 3 years to solve 1 block with an ADIC miner
  • you're better of mining GPU friendly algorithms such as Ethhash, Equihash, CryptoNight, ... or renting your hashing power in return for Bitcoin or other Altcoins such as litecoin
blacq

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:56:58 AM

as a fresher getting to more about cryptocurrency what advice must i consider and what are to best way to invest?
vladbakshoo

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:00:35 AM

my question is about xvg . i am waiting for wraith protocol forever i remember there was countdown timer on wraith protocol few months ago but it never arrived and now i hear it's scam . It's not truly private 
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: