Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:46:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷  (Read 72194 times)
photochain (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:50:46 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 08:38:42 PM by photochain

Photochain

The first decentralized stock photography platform

ICO MAIN SALE BEGINS 6TH APRIL 2018

DEMO | Photochain | Whitepaper |  Github | Bitcointalk | Twitter | PHOTOCHAIN AIRDROP | Contract (testnet) | Telegram | Medium

Photochain is the next generation of photostocks

Using blockchain technology, the Photochain DApp returns the control and the trust of the photography marketplace to the content producer.
Traditional photostocks are often associated with limitations and high fees for the photographer - these businesses can end up taking 90% of the works’ earnings.
With Photochain, the lack of need for an intermediary means the seller sets their own terms of sale, and can take home 95% of the revenue generated from sales.
The other 5% goes into a community pot, which is used for rewarding moderators and upkeep of the network.

Characteristics of Photochain DApp

• Security
    • The benefit of blockchain technology means transactions are fully secure and verifiable at all times for both the photographer and the buyer
  • Decentralised storage
    • Digital works, as well as all transaction data are stored in a decentralised and encrypted manner. This is done using the IPFS protocol and Photochain DB.
  • Contents
    • The DApp is to be used exclusively for trading stock photography. Content that doesn’t fit the rules will be filtered using in-house developed bots.
  • Copyright
    • By employing machine learning bots and also incentivising of the Photochain community through rewards.

Photochain Token facts

Trading on Photochain DApp is conducted through PHOTON token (PHT). PHOTON token is the means of rewarding used across the Photochain Ecosystem. Any type of transaction on the platform will require the use of PHOTON Tokens.

Use Cases for Photon Token are:

• Sales commission to the photographers
  • Rewarding the resolving on claims
  • Listing on „featured photographer“ - section
  • Service delivery from Photochain's partners (like our cooperation partner 1World)
  • Featured in search results
  • Other microservices, which will facilitate the Photochain Ecosystem in future

Token Name:   PHOTON (PHT)
Represented value:  tokenization of digital visual works
Standard:   Ethereum ERC20, utility based
Price per Token:   0.00017 ETH
Pre-Sale Cap:   10,000,000
Crowdsale Cap:   165,723,285
Hard Cap:  230,000,000
Token Privileges:   platform utility token
Release Date:   issued after crowdfunding

Photochain Crowdsale

We will offer the realization of the Photochain through two main stages: Pre-Sale and Main Sale (Crowdsale). We will publish weekly reports about the PHOTON Crowdfund in our Blog on Medium, and discuss it with the community. We want to maintain maximum transparency in all project phases.

According to the best practices of the Crowdfund process, the amount of PHOTON Token have a realistic Hard Cap. The PHOTON token issuance will take place after the Crowdsale.

It may take up to 30 days to distribute the PHOTON tokens to the contributors.

According to the current regulatory situation, we will perform a KYC/AML check of every contributor in the Photochain Crowdsale. This procedure is needed to guarantee the long-term compliance of the Photochain project.

Pre-Sale:

Pre-Sale PHOTON token Hard Cap: 10,000,000 PHT

Currency accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC
#Token exchange rate: 1 PHT = 0.000102 ETH (accordingly in other cryptocurrencies, discount of 40% on the standard PHT price ).

Amount of tokens per one person: unlimited

Minimum transaction amount in Ethereum: 0.1 ETH
Maximum transaction amount in Ethereum: unlimited (within Hard Cap)

Minimum transaction amount in Bitcoin: 0.003 BTC
Maximum transaction amount: unlimited (within Hard Cap)

Start date: COMPLETED HARD CAP REACHED
End date: COMPLETED HARD CAP REACHED

Photochain Main Sale

Photochain Crowdsale is an important milestone for the future of the project.  The financing will mainly be needed to expand the Photochain Governance Team and the delivering the 1. version of the Photochain DApp.

Start date: 6TH APRIL
End date: 18TH MAY

PHOTON token Hard Cap : 165,723,285 (minus tokens sold during Pre-Sale)
Currency accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC
The exchange rate is 1 PHT =  0.00017 ETH (accordingly in other cryptoassets, time based discounts should be taken into consideration).

The minimum transaction: (0.1 ETH and corresponding value in BTC/LTC)
The maximum transaction: (100 ETH and corresponding value in BTC/LTC )

Time based discounts for the PHT tokens price during the Main Sale Event:
Day 1 to 10:     -30% discount => 1 PHT = ETH 0.000119
Day 11 to 21:    -20% discount => 1 PHT = ETH 0.000136
Day 22 to 32:    -10% discount => 1 PHT = ETH 0.000153
Day 33 to 43:    -5% discount => 1 PHT = ETH 0.000162
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:58:21 PM

your project is good move in potografi using blockchain.
i want to participate with your project. where should i find your bounty thread?

VisualPleasure

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

Any roadmap or bounty plan in the future dev?
i think roadmap is important to any New projects.. so the investors know what, when and where their money goes..

photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

your project is good move in potografi using blockchain.
i want to participate with your project. where should i find your bounty thread?

Thank you Maryanti! Please look on our site. We are still developing a bounty program and looking for good managers in this directions. Please feel free to join our telegram group.
Cynos

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

Wow, this looks like an interesting project indeed. They have a slick working MVP: https://demo.photochain.io/#/

This is one of those beatifically elegant projects (like Air Bnb) where you think to yourself, why has no one disrupted this business before? Disrupting those giant stock photography businesses is almost THE perfect application for a DApp  Smiley

I think I'll be investing some of my recent ETH gains into this one!

photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:32:02 PM

Any roadmap or bounty plan in the future dev?
i think roadmap is important to any New projects.. so the investors know what, when and where their money goes..

Sure, we have a development plan, a roadmap and use of proceeds table in the Whitepaper and also on the landing page.
Thanks for the info - we will update this thread with the roadmap.

photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

Wow, this looks like an interesting project indeed. They have a slick working MVP: https://demo.photochain.io/#/

This is one of those beatifically elegant projects (like Air Bnb) where you think to yourself, why has no one disrupted this business before? Disrupting those giant stock photography businesses is almost THE perfect application for a DApp  Smiley

Great Cynos, thank you for kind words! Indeed, the Photochain Use Case is simple and straight to understand. We will work hard to make the first version from our demo DApp. But this is still a way to go. And we definitely needs support of the community.
Cynos

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

Sounds great  Smiley

I have only two questions 1) how can I invest and 2) how can I get involved with the community?

Great Cynos, thank you for kind words! Indeed, the Photochain Use Case is simple and straight to understand. We will work hard to make the first version from our demo DApp. But this is still a way to go. And we definitely needs support of the community.
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:05:08 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 06:19:30 PM by photochain

Sounds great  Smiley

I have only two questions 1) how can I invest and 2) how can I get involved with the community?

This is one of those beatifically elegant projects (like Air Bnb) where you think to yourself, why has no one disrupted this business before? Disrupting those giant stock photography businesses is almost THE perfect application for a DApp  Smiley

Thats great! Please join sign up at the https://photochain.io/ and you will receive a newsletter with the steps how to participate. Also, please join our telegram group! https://t.me/photochain_io

We are really happy to see the growing interest of the community. Please spread the word about Photochain!

Cynos

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

Nice Project and AirDrop! How do I get my free Tokens?  Smiley
xorred

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:47:23 PM

Just go to https://photochain.io/bounty.html and follow the white rabbit Tongue
bbuter

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:58:19 PM

WOW - love this AIRDROP. Will get myself some tokens and HODL!!!! This will be one of my favorites for sure.
Will there be a bounty program?
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
snikers3553

Activity: 486

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

how are you going to distribute the coins if in the form there is no point where to enter the wallet?
imperialGDP

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:40:19 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 11:16:58 PM by imperialGDP

50% discount eyyy Wink

When does the airdrop program complete?

Please answer as I see your pre-sale will end soon. Does airdrop complete before then also?
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:22:12 PM

Hey there imperialGDP. The airdrop will continue all the way through until either we reach our hard cap or we come to the end of the main sale.

Right now, our private pre-sale is open with a 50% discount. Find out more from our telegram group.

This will close at 20.00 CET on the 25th of January, but be quick, as we've almost reached our hard cap for the pre-sales.
rwrayen1

Activity: 135
Merit: 16

i love btc

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:44:35 PM

facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/rwrayen/posts/716860895185571
telegram: @rwrayen
twitter tweet : https://twitter.com/rwrayen23/status/955949240764846082

join the top invest company: http://etoro-miners.uk/
photochain (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:14:08 AM

Excellent job rwrayen1! Please remember to also sign up to the airdrop on our Google form sign up sheet.
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:21:17 AM

Photochain

Photochain Airdrop: Is this just a token giveaway? No!
Just as we believe in fair photography, we believe in fair rewards for our supporters.
Those who take it on themselves to promote our goals and what we are trying to achieve deserve to have a part in our success.
We think it is only fair to give something back to our dedicated campaigners.

So it's a bounty campaign, not an airdrop?

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:26:12 AM

Would it be better to just make a sell order so everyone can get their coins instantly. but we must pay attention and read about a project to see its progress
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

For more credible information you should check the official website. where we can find out the announcements given in a project. This explains the project very well. In addition, whitepapers must be available.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: