Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:18:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] 📷Photochain : Photography back in your control 📷  (Read 72198 times)
photochain (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

Letting you know that we have chosen your ICO to be featured on ICOStream!
https://icostream.org/ico/photochain/

Great, thanks guys  Cool
Dreaming

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

I have really high expectations for this project. Keep up the hard work Photochain team!
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:16:23 PM

I have really high expectations for this project. Keep up the hard work Photochain team!
They're on the spearhead, it seems like soon we will get good news from the developers. Success is in sight. What developers want is what we expect.
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

Yeah I think this is going to be one of those things everyone is talking about and using as an example of why blockchain is the future. It's a great project, with a solid team, and a great use case.
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

Any big partnerships worth noting at this point?

What kind of partnerships would be good for a platform like this anyway?

The ideal partner would be a photography sharing site such as Flickr - these communities are untapped in terms of monetizing photographs, and so a partnership one of these would bring both the photographers and those interested in their work.

We also have a partnership already with Copytrack, one of the leaders in digital copyright management. You can read this here: https://medium.com/photochain/photochain-and-copytrack-announce-key-copyright-partnership-2fd05a4923fa

Other types of partners would be those on the buyers, or those on the sellers side. E.g. for the buyers, media outlets who get most of their media from stock photography platforms. And an e.g. for the sellers would be photography communities.

Have you pitched to Flickr yet?
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:01:21 PM

Whats the ICO Price of this Token?
photochain (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:08:55 PM

The ideal partner would be a photography sharing site such as Flickr - these communities are untapped in terms of monetizing photographs, and so a partnership one of these would bring both the photographers and those interested in their work.

We also have a partnership already with Copytrack, one of the leaders in digital copyright management. You can read this here: https://medium.com/photochain/photochain-and-copytrack-announce-key-copyright-partnership-2fd05a4923fa

Other types of partners would be those on the buyers, or those on the sellers side. E.g. for the buyers, media outlets who get most of their media from stock photography platforms. And an e.g. for the sellers would be photography communities.

Unfortunately they have only just merged with Smugmug. In future we will approach the joined entity again to see if we can tie up an agreement.
photochain (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

1 PHT = 0.12 USD, but we have discounts available depending on the stage of the ICO. You can see the full details on our homepage photochain.io
Dreaming

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

I saw you guys had a popular post on Reddit today. This is starting to hit the mainstream I think.
photochain (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

I saw you guys had a popular post on Reddit today. This is starting to hit the mainstream I think.

We hope yes, our aims and ambitions, and our qualities are starting to be recognized more and more by the crypto community.
TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

I hope yes, our aims and ambitions, and our qualities are starting to be recognized more and more by the crypto community.

It's kinda like prospecting for gold. You get a big pan full of mud, dirt, gravel, and if you're lucky a little gold. Then you splash water around enough until the mud and dirt has left and only the real tangible valuable products are left.

Basically, projects with actual good use will be discovered and shine through all the other projects eventually. Keep up the dedication and you guys will make it on sheer use value alone.
photochain (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

We hope yes, our aims and ambitions, and our qualities are starting to be recognized more and more by the crypto community.

It's kinda like prospecting for gold. You get a big pan full of mud, dirt, gravel, and if you're lucky a little gold. Then you splash water around enough until the mud and dirt has left and only the real tangible valuable products are left.

Basically, projects with actual good use will be discovered and shine through all the other projects eventually. Keep up the dedication and you guys will make it on sheer use value alone.

Yes this is what we've always thought too. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement!
joblessminer

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

Unfortunately they have only just merged with Smugmug. In future we will approach the joined entity again to see if we can tie up an agreement.

They have too much to benefit by keeping everything centralized. They aren't interested in doing things for the good of the users, only to line their own pockets.
photochain (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:57:14 PM

They have too much to benefit by keeping everything centralized. They aren't interested in doing things for the good of the users, only to line their own pockets.

Yes, this is true for many businesses.

Fortunately for us, blockchain is now helping us to see an alternative reality - where it is possible to create services for the good of users before making money.
Crypto_Man1212

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

1 PHT = 0.12 USD, but we have discounts available depending on the stage of the ICO. You can see the full details on our homepage photochain.io

Thanks. Looks like now is a great time to get in on this. I'm gonna pull the trigger.
Kto_tam_bizi4

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

Good afternoon. What’s the expire date of your tokens? Or can they be stored on my account endlessly?
photochain (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:29:33 PM

Good afternoon. What’s the expire date of your tokens? Or can they be stored on my account endlessly?

No expiration. Tokens are minted into existence forever.
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Wow you guys had a big group buy 14% of all the tokens at once?

Yes!! - you can read all about it and why it is a "big deal" here: https://medium.com/photochain/smart-money-and-due-diligence-why-our-funding-deal-is-significant-3b33a7174a70

Great read and an interesting story. Thanks for sharing!
The Seller

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

usually expired is a token that fails, they fail in the first sale. So distinguish which token expires.

Dreaming

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:28:06 PM

It should make marketing efforts easier since everyone is already becoming familiar with Photochain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: