Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hash-Kings Profit Switching / Custom Coin Miner 1.15.3.0  (Read 6968 times)
xlom

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

Hmm, windows defender mentions that it quarantined this

\zpoolminer2\bin\ccminer_polytimos\ccminer

when it popped up originally I told defender to restore it and it's running that miner now. Perhaps the initial estimates were just over inflated and leveled out.
cryptominer420 (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:07:20 AM

Yea not sure why it flags polytimos miner and not any of the others but I can state that it is a false positive.

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]
Powered by Our Mining Community

jaggard

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

I just grabbed 1.9, and am attempting to benchmark now, but it seems it's only using one of the 2 1606 3GB in this rig in the benches. Is this normal/expected behavior?

Edit: I also switched off hide miners in the setup, yet it is doing so, I'd much rather be able to see their output rather than having to read logs to help troubleshoot as I go.
cryptominer420 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:37:38 AM

When benchmarking it will benchmark each card individually and automatically hides the mining window. Once benchmarking is finished and normal mining starts it will show the mining window.

If only one card is showing up direct message me on twitter (@MyCryptoCoinz)or discord and i would be glad to take a look over teamviewer.

Powered by Our Mining Community

mineronfire

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:09:48 AM

Oh nice.  I just got two ti's with the same thought on resale potential.  The prices right now are crazy!  I was lucky to find a couple in stock for normal-ish prices, but it took a lot of looking...I think the price jumps/news in December will bring in a bunch of new hobby miners.  

I'll keep an eye on my setup and see if anything else happens.  I haven't had a change over to the dev address since the first one.    If you can't find anything, I can try out your 5 minute dev version (if you want)  and see if I can recreate anything.    

To what coin are you exchanging your profits? I'm using his miner since yesterday with 2x 1060 6GB and I'm pretty satisfied with the results it gives me. I used nicehash/awesome miner which gave me way less than zPool Miner does. Actually it's mining with phi, the only problem I had yesterday that it switched to nist5 and didnt gave any UI information and didn't mind, so I excluded nist5 and since them its working pretty fine, with an estimated value of $10.18 a day. I can't wait till he adds neoscrypt and maybe we will be able to get even more profit out of it.

At the moment I'm keeping them in BTC and exchange myself at a later date.  I also had the change to nist5 for a bit yesterday but it worked properly for me.  I've had it stay on 0 hashes for a minute or two but I believe that is due to either the API being worked on momentarily or the miner waiting for data from zpool.   
mineronfire

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

Preliminary neoscrypt testing on a single 1080 shows

CCminer Trpuvot 2.2.3 = 1.010 MH/s or 0.0039333 BTC/day
New Palgin HSR Neoscrypt = 1.065 MH/s or 0.00041457 BTC/day

Were the most profitable is PHI doing 23.83 MH/s or 0.00067773 BTC/day

So I have added Nvidia neoscrypt for the next release but it is not the most profitable to mine.

Still to do before the next release.
V2 of my error correcting, caching API - Working on this now - Possible downtime when the new api is pushed live but should only be 4 Min or less
Add more algo's and miners for AMD miners

Hope things are going well today!  I have had good success with the KlausT ccminer for neoscrypt as well.  I think neoscrypt in general hits a sweet spot for the 1070 mining power as my 1080 ti is only ~ 27% faster on that algorithm at ~50% more power.  Supposedly it has something to do with the GDDR5 (1060 and 1070's) vs GDDR5X (1080 and 1080 ti) memory latency, GDDR5 being more responsive.  All that being said, I guess profitability still just depends on current market prices. 
mineronfire

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

I just grabbed 1.9, and am attempting to benchmark now, but it seems it's only using one of the 2 1606 3GB in this rig in the benches. Is this normal/expected behavior?

Edit: I also switched off hide miners in the setup, yet it is doing so, I'd much rather be able to see their output rather than having to read logs to help troubleshoot as I go.

I think perhaps it benchmarks one card at a time?  So you have to wait on the first before the second starts?  I ran into the same thing and ended up just benchmarking them separately using the check boxes.   
HanopkaH

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

Okay i have a question. Since Zpool site from time to time is not showing for me and its reporting different hash rates then your miner which one is the correct ? Your miner or the site ? And if its your miner should i be worried that the zpool dont show the correct ones or just the site bugs fom time to time for me and they are synced ?
cryptominer420 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:12:15 PM

Okay i have a question. Since Zpool site from time to time is not showing for me and its reporting different hash rates then your miner which one is the correct ? Your miner or the site ? And if its your miner should i be worried that the zpool dont show the correct ones or just the site bugs fom time to time for me and they are synced ?

This is not a simple answer.
OK so the speed reported by zpoolminer and the speed reported on zpool site are both right.

In zpoolminer it is estimating your speed using a 100% luck factor
   Meaning if everything is perfect you should expect this speed.
      This would mean
      a 0ms ping to the stratum server
      you have no stale shares
      you have no rejected shares

What the zpool site is showing you is actual speeds calculated over 5 Min which can fluctuate a lot but generally even out to 85-95% of what zpoolminer reports.