Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hash-Kings Profit Switching / Custom Coin Miner 1.15.3.0  (Read 6968 times)
qctechno

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:30:11 PM

Coins go short from time to time. The only coins guaranteed for a payout are BTC and LTC. However LTC can go short from time to time but the pool owner manually refills the LTC supply daily at least.

Ok, I can discard warning and keep mining with LTC payout ?

OneFear

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Coins go short from time to time. The only coins guaranteed for a payout are BTC and LTC. However LTC can go short from time to time but the pool owner manually refills the LTC supply daily at least.

Yes you can, as he told me he only does that for LTC. So you don't need to worry about that =)
Idk why, but I'm using the miner now for nearly a whole week. And I never reached the daily estimated profit, it has always been way less.

qctechno

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:41:29 PM

Yes you can, as he told me he only does that for LTC. So you don't need to worry about that =)
Idk why, but I'm using the miner now for nearly a whole week. And I never reached the daily estimated profit, it has always been way less.

Thanks ! First 24hrs mining with Zpool GUI. Let's see how it goes

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:42:49 PM

most of these estimates take historical data, and/or use current luck factor :/ their a rough estimate at best Sad
a pool could hit a few lucky blocks and your daily profit would shoot up, dosent mean the pool will CONTINUE to hit fast blocks :/
ive never made what a calculator says either, always +/- 10-20%

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
OneFear

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:54:22 PM

most of these estimates take historical data, and/or use current luck factor :/ their a rough estimate at best Sad
a pool could hit a few lucky blocks and your daily profit would shoot up, dosent mean the pool will CONTINUE to hit fast blocks :/
ive never made what a calculator says either, always +/- 10-20%

Well for me its mostly like - 50/60%. But never +/- 10-20%, I mean that would be great but not reachable for me at any point.

cryptominer420 (OP)

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

my gtx 970 shows neoscrypt as an option.
my 960m shows it as an option
wont bench "hsrneoscrypt" tho,     terminated status if i try.
all other algos seem to work fine Smiley
Keep up the good work, love this GUI miner <3
Same on my 980ti. shows and crashes. I didn't attempt to do a full bench, just told it to try that one to see if it would just skip it.

Is this happening on a fresh folder or did you copy the patch into the folder with the existing release?

If any of you are willing to give me teamviewer access to see what's going on direct message me on discord ( Cryptominer937#0439 ) or twitter ( @MyCryptoCoinz )

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]
Powered by Our Mining Community

cryptominer420 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

For those having issues with low hashrates make sure that on your stats page you are not mining a coin with a diff of 0.08 I think there is a on and off bug in the stratum for x17 and phi. I disabled Phi last night and my pending bal started shooting up again.

Powered by Our Mining Community

mnewminer

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

it was a clean install/folder.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Same on my 980ti. shows and crashes. I didn't attempt to do a full bench, just told it to try that one to see if it would just skip it.

Is this happening on a fresh folder or did you copy the patch into the folder with the existing release?

If any of you are willing to give me teamviewer access to see what's going on direct message me on discord ( Cryptominer937#0439 ) or twitter ( @MyCryptoCoinz )

fresh folder for me, i dl'd the google link thing there you posted,extracted it to a brand new folder, and let it redownload the miners fresh (had to add an exception for EACH miner in AV haha, kinda annoying ;p, but thats not on you of course)
ill DM you on discord, im down for the cause and can give you access to my workstation if needed

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
cryptominer420 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:27:44 PM

fresh folder for me, i dl'd the google link thing there you posted,extracted it to a brand new folder, and let it redownload the miners fresh (had to add an exception for EACH miner in AV haha, kinda annoying ;p, but thats not on you of course)
ill DM you on discord, im down for the cause and can give you access to my workstation if needed

That would be great. Just hard for me to remove without owning a compute 5 series card LOL