Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO  (Read 10115 times)
kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
it is like art you need to trut your inner voice and your intuition and look at the facts as well with cold blood
awsan2

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:18:06 PM

It's really hard nowadays since there are tons of ICOs . there's no granted rule . All you can do is just to study the project very well then you can decide .

SUPREME REWARDS
Learn Coin Names Before Pumps
supremepumps.co/Gonow

🚀
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

My advice is to look directly at the team, if the team is usually a good project shoots very well, and the second is a product

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

No good ICO. Do not participate in them. Most ICOs are scammers, and they are becoming more and more every day. I decided not to participate more in ICO.
Tokens of promising projects can then be bought from bounty hunters at a reduced price.
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:35:20 PM

the best way to choose ico is to read the whitepaper, team, and roadmap. You can also visit the ico rating website as your reference.
Don't rely on that website to give you the information that you need to invest in a coin. Read the Whitepaper.

Whitepaper is also very easy to counterfeit and often copied from other projects, even TRON has been accused of copying some documents from other whitepaper. Also whitepaper is just words, it is not the only thing to choose the project
of course, but only from whitepaper we can know what the project is. whitepaper explains anything that investor should know. that's why whitepaper must be read by investor or another stakeholder
in the other side, there are many things that affect on ICO. we must consider others too such as team, roadmap, community, etc

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

I personally use review sites to get an overview of what the project is about, I don't leave everything to those sites because I know they can be manipulated, then I read the whitepaper and the community, they are usually in discord or telegram, so if I feel like everything is okay, I start the investment.

Bitcoin to the moon
Lider_Trade

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:01:14 PM

the best way to choose ico is to read the whitepaper, team, and roadmap. You can also visit the ico rating website as your reference.
Don't rely on that website to give you the information that you need to invest in a coin. Read the Whitepaper.

Whitepaper is also very easy to counterfeit and often copied from other projects, even TRON has been accused of copying some documents from other whitepaper. Also whitepaper is just words, it is not the only thing to choose the project
Whitepaper does not really mean anything. good ICO, this is when people are not afraid to show for example their real faces and at least give interviews.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:03:40 AM

You need to have good experience in this, otherwise you will not be able to find good projects. Try to analyze projects, but not invest in them, and then see what happens.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Now it is very difficult to find an ICO that will bring you money. Those projects that are carried out by a team that has a successful implementation experience are redeemed by large investors and it is difficult for ordinary people to invest at least 1 ETH there.
The remaining ICO projects carry great risks and it takes a long time to study the project and its team.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

The problem with all ICOs is that there is no single token registry and in theory any ICO can release an unlimited number of tokens. This problem is also talked about. State authorities even want to regulate the release of tokens, in order to regulate the incomes of citizens and taxation at the same time.
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:51:23 PM

Find a professional analyst who knows how to do it, I did so and now I always deal with only the most promising projects. He defines them according to very many criteria and always turns out to be right.

Ciidoctor

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:02:18 PM

Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

I don’t think there is an easy way to figure out which ICO is really good other than researching.
Probably you can also rely on suggestions from someone trusted but there is always risk.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:13:46 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 03:41:41 PM by jackflag

I agree with you that white paper is just words that can be faked or stolen, so you need to pay special attention to such factors as the team and partners of the project. First of all, check whether the project has a real team or fakes, and do the same with partners. If the team is real then you need to make sure that it has experience, and whether the partners have an attitude towards the project.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

Never rely on ICO Review sites be most of them are biased ratings comes from paid reviewers to boost their popularity to investors which is bad that's why you need to do your own research specially about the team members ,advisors and also the projects unique solutions . If you are looking for good ICO to invest with i would suggest Gemstra a blockchain based social selling martketplace where Astra will act as a smart contract platform and its tokenize asset the GMS Tokens will allows users to get discounts for using such tokens and it can also be used to reward community for good interaction with the platform . In fact they secured a lot of partnership throughout Asia much likely in China which is very reassuring !
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:18:19 PM

First thing is know the people behind them.
It is critical to know the nature of the company and the teams behind ICOs. Most of the companies are newly incorporated, but many founders have been around in their respective industries. It is possible to review profiles and search for news and mentions in their prior projects and efforts.
Action Gamble

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:26:52 PM

It's very hard to choose between altcoins, because it exist now many altcoins and that's confusing, about the things that i see before choosing a coin are the team and the concept of the project.

maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

I think it is not easy at all but sure that it is possible. I believe that there is no 100% guarantee that you will be able to find a good ico because risks are everywhere but you should check the credibility of the project
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:34:00 PM

I think you don't need to be lazy to find a good ICO because ICO raters is a big help to us to know a good ICO. All you said above is important to know because of that you will know what is good about every ICO project. That's why it's important to research about  every ICO to know if it's good or not.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:38:27 PM

Project ICO is good or not seen from the verification of each ICO rating agency and active updates on social media to make a transparency for every investor who wants to deviate from his money on a particular project

Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

there really are so many icos tjat it is so hard for me to choose one of it and to give away advice to other people

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: