Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast)  (Read 378344 times)
WillMilk4Coin

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 03:50:56 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 04:56:37 PM by WillMilk4Coin

I was receiving small dividends to my digimex account. I was never once contacted to be notified that divs were moving away from this process. How is it that I can just be screwed?

Shortly following the scrapping of the digimex/icedrill.io PU fiasco, distributions were shifted to a direct address payment system and it required a transaction of a token amount to verify a controlling ownership - there were no attempts made to notify shareholders of this responsibility outside of this thread.

Large stakeholders had requested all available bitcoin be paid out immediately instead of a prolonged, but regular distribution of dust. Unless 297 had reserved a sum of bitcoin for still unverified addresses, all available bitcoin had been disseminated in the transaction I linked previously. Again, unless there is a reservation, there is nearly nothing left to distribute.

***edit***
Mining has ceased
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 01:10:18 AM

Mining has ceased

OK, now what happens to the remaining 25 BTC and the mining equipment?

I'm always antsy for more dividends when Monero gets cheap!   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 10:33:03 PM

Mining has ceased

OK, now what happens to the remaining 25 BTC and the mining equipment?

I'm always antsy for more dividends when Monero gets cheap!   Cool

Bump!

I want to bid on the mining machines, or at least get a final payout while Monero is still very ch33p.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 12:03:01 PM

26 BTC are still sitting in the Eligius payout address at https://blockchain.info/address/1J1WB4LxdKwR7Y3cSEYLDbYk16xiHa9ivp

Anybody seen DeadTerra, Will, or the other dude lately?

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 09:01:18 PM

26 BTC are still sitting in the Eligius payout address at https://blockchain.info/address/1J1WB4LxdKwR7Y3cSEYLDbYk16xiHa9ivp

Are these BTC being held in reserve, or limbo, or just forgotten?

Huh

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:17:21 PM

And there I had actually managed to forget this mind-boggling clusterfuck...

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
BeefUsher

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 02:12:20 AM

Are these BTC being held in reserve, or limbo, or just forgotten?

Huh

You can just monitor that address & watch where some of the the money you have lost is at. The miracle of blogchain technology, our indelible public ledger Smiley
SilverHoldings

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:44:29 PM

I must be misunderstanding this. Can someone clarify? Did DeaDTerra receive more than 22,000 BTC and return less than 500 BTC to shareholders? If this is remotely accurate then why is DeaDTerra  still showing to be a trusted user? Did some good come of this that made people ok with donating to DeaDTerra like a charity?
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:37:13 PM

I must be misunderstanding this. Can someone clarify? Did DeaDTerra receive more than 22,000 BTC and return less than 500 BTC to shareholders? If this is remotely accurate then why is DeaDTerra  still showing to be a trusted user? Did some good come of this that made people ok with donating to DeaDTerra like a charity?

HashFast fucked us all.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 05:54:42 AM

HashFast fucked us all.

Oh, I am sure that the owners of this made out quite well. 
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:57:00 AM

HashFast fucked us all.

Oh, I am sure that the owners of this made out quite well. 

Frankly sir(s), you have no factual nor rational basis for these accusations.

You are wrong, and the way you went about forming your incorrect, libelous assertions is condemnable.

Do you really believe the Hashfast creditor committee (many of whom don't like Icedrill) could have failed to discover such malfeasance during the expensive, exhaustive two year course of the bankruptcy proceedings?

DT wasn't acting as a "charity."  He was starting an ultra-risky ASIC mining company, which failed to beat the odds despite considerable efforts to the contrary.  We investors knew, or should have known, the risks going in and did our own due diligence accordingly.

You three are such asinine millennial snowflakes.  You think this universe is made by Nerf, and you aren't allowed to lose at anything unless some evil villainous conspiracy is responsible.  You expect DT and Will to have used their magical psychic powers to predict BTC prices would collapse while difficulty exploded. 

Shake off the self-pity, grow up, and learn to accept that risk, loss, and creative destruction are just as much part of capitalism as reward, gain, and success.  You don't get one without the other.  Your parents should be slapped for failing to teach you that key life lesson.

Your conflation of trust and profit is ignorance at its most obnoxious; the former is a priori but the latter is a posteriori.

Please learn the difference before you start gossiping nonsense about events and people you know nothing about, save your parroting of uncharitable previously refunted innuendo and regurgitation of the hivemind's mob mentality.

So much entitlement, so little time.  I know a risk-free existence is part of the Free Shit Army manifesto, but that's not how the real world works.   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:11:24 PM

I don't agree with you much, but above rant, I must say, I can get behind.

Especially this part:

Shake off the self-pity, grow up, and learn to accept that risk, loss, and creative destruction are just as much part of capitalism as reward, gain, and success.  You don't get one without the other.  Your parents should be slapped for failing to teach you that key life lesson.

This should also be told to our beloved banking elite, btw. No more "too big to fail", "too big to jail",...

Let's see how shit goes down this time around in Europe. Seems bail-outs might be back because Italy doesn't want it's bank-owning populous to suffer and is just going to ignore anti-bailout regulations.

Another Espresso, per favore. Europe on the brink...

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 05:37:16 PM

Especially this part:

Shake off the self-pity, grow up, and learn to accept that risk, loss, and creative destruction are just as much part of capitalism as reward, gain, and success.  You don't get one without the other.  Your parents should be slapped for failing to teach you that key life lesson.

This should also be told to our beloved banking elite, btw. No more "too big to fail", "too big to jail",...

Let's see how shit goes down this time around in Europe. Seems bail-outs might be back because Italy doesn't want it's bank-owning populous to suffer and is just going to ignore anti-bailout regulations.

I have him ignored, but I did not invest into that turd even after being approached by DT. I agree if you invest into risky stuff be prepared to lose out. I assume Ice was shilling for HF like always, though  Tongue
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 06:33:43 PM

Especially this part:

I have him ignored, but I did not invest into that turd even after being approached by DT. I agree if you invest into risky stuff be prepared to lose out. I assume Ice was shilling for HF like always, though  Tongue

Molecular, we do seem to clash often but I respect you for reading my posts regardless, and especially for publicly praising them when appropriate.

Blazed is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.

The facts of this matter have been elucidated by two years of hideously expensive bankruptcy process, and they contradict the hivemind scam accusations popular around here.

Icedrill's earnings and payouts to investors are indelibly inscribed on the blockchain, for all to see.

It's pure laziness and hubris to refuse to read this fine thread, yet be "sure that the owners of this made out quite well."

How nice that Blazed may use the Ignore feature to mute any voices contradicting the bubble of invalid assumptions in which he dwells.   Cheesy

What should we do about people who continue to parrot Scam Accusation that have had their (700+) days in court, and were found to be without basis?

Where I come from, we call such defamation slander and libel.

I'd really like to see Blazed attempt to answer just one question:

Do you really believe the Hashfast creditor committee (many of whom don't like Icedrill) could have failed to discover such malfeasance during the expensive, exhaustive two year course of the bankruptcy proceedings?

The fact his only response is "LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU" demonstrates he has zero integrity, nor cares a wit for logic, fairness, and justice.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 07:50:27 PM

I had you ignored because I find your posting style annoying and you seem to just shill for things like FailFast/IceDrill/Monero. I never bought pre-orders from FailFast or invested into this. I also never said I was using facts when I made my statement. "Oh, I am sure that the owners of this made out quite well." is just an opinion. Nice try making it sound like I had tried posting facts. It does take talent to make Bitcoins disappear like that though.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 09:04:40 PM

I had you ignored because I find your posting style annoying and you seem to just shill for things like FailFast/IceDrill/Monero. I never bought pre-orders from FailFast or invested into this. I also never said I was using facts when I made my statement. "Oh, I am sure that the owners of this made out quite well." is just an opinion. Nice try making it sound like I had tried posting facts. It does take talent to make Bitcoins disappear like that though.

So when you said "I am sure that the owners of this made out quite well" what you meant was

"I believe, based on nothing but hivemind prejudice, that the owners of this made out quite well."

Thanks for clearing that up.   Smiley

It it possible you find my posts "annoying" because they cut against the grain of the hivemind, but you can't refute them?

I implore you to eschew oversensitivity.  Embrace difference of opinion and delivery style, as molecular has.

If he had ignored me, he'd have missed my reportedly enjoyable rant about the angry overentitled mob mentality, which is driven by the "success has many fathers but failure is an orphan" principle.

As a result of ID's negative ROI, Will and DT now have to deal with the endless-although-debunked scam accusations, and they wasted two years of the prime of their lives in the process, so they did not in fact make out "quite well."

Again, your own opinion = OK.  Your own facts = not OK.

In the future please be more clear when talking rubbish.  It lowers the signal/noise ratio when you present opinion in ways which may be casually/reasonably interpreted as factual assertion.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
BathSaltsDealer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:12:29 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 10:23:40 PM by BathSaltsDealer

DT wasn't acting as a "charity."  He was starting an ultra-risky ASIC mining company, which failed to beat the odds despite considerable efforts to the contrary.  We investors knew, or should have known, the risks going in and did our own due diligence accordingly.

Where that boy be at? Ain't been around lately.

So when you said "I am sure that the owners of this made out quite well" what you meant was
[snip]
Dunno 'bout him, but I'd say they haven't lost their shirts on this, as did all their marks  suckers savvy investors.

I implore you to eschew oversensitivity.

You've clearly been to Lrn 2 Sound Like a Pompous Douche finishing school Smiley

Will and DT now have to deal with the endless-although-debunked scam accusations, and they wasted two years of the prime of their lives in the process

Ahh, don't weep for them, they'll be fine. Danny Brewster "wasted two years of the prime of [his] life" too, and look how well he's doing Smiley
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3508

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:50:00 PM

learn to accept that risk, loss, and creative destruction are just as much part of capitalism as reward, gain, and success. 

lmao.. "creative destruction" many luzes here.

i accept losses in risky stuff: in finances, crypto, and life i general. but "creative destruction" riiiiight.

i do creative destruction deliberately with my electronics and my jeep. but again deliberately.

iceypoo, you are on ignore, just saw this cuz someone else quoted you, so maybe i will look for any reply you make, maybe not. couldnt care less about your opinions.

EDIT: btw i never went for your scam, so no dog in this fight.
SilverHoldings

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:06:09 PM

You expect DT and Will to have used their magical psychic powers to predict BTC prices would collapse while difficulty exploded.

This is a really weak excuse. The price of BTC was below $100 when the security was released. If DT and Will took 25,000 BTC with no plan for a "collapse" in BTC price then what you are actually using for defense is that the issuers of the security were incompetent instead of fraudulent.

I did not invest in this "security" but wanted to read what happened. I have not seen anything that remotely resembles any sort of accountability of what happened. Your above explanation that it was the issuer's incompetence and that investors should have done DD to know the issuers were incompetent appears to be the closest thing we will get.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

Bump!

Will is active again, perhaps he'll give us an update or something?   Huh

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: