Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:05:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast)  (Read 378344 times)
Dice

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:58:00 AM

Does anyone have a full address list where icedrill is said to be receiving mining rewards?

Also has anyone checked Will's or DeadTerra's pulse lately?

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 02:20:45 AM

Does anyone have a full address list where icedrill is said to be receiving mining rewards?

Also has anyone checked Will's or DeadTerra's pulse lately?

Received the following PM from DT on the 3rd.

Hi,

I will check with the CMX team for the latest update on the platform and get back to you.
The Bitcoins are still safe in the cold wallets and awaiting to be paid out. Will is on the Hashfast Unsecured Creditors committee and is working with other creditors to toward a resolution for all Hashfast's unsecured creditors.

We will do a proper update on the forums soon with an update on the committee and the HF status as well as the status of the dividends.

//DeaDTerra

babybonobo

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

#hardworkpaysoff

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 04:14:21 PM

Updates?
Hoofprint

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 10:12:30 PM

Updates?

Currently searching for a Canadian, to camp outside the data center waiting for will and terra to show up.

I would be willing to pay the group/ individual fees for the acquisition of funds im owed by will and terra.

julz
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:06:58 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 06:50:18 AM by julz

So I signed up on this cryptomex thing weeks ago using the same email as on icedrill.io.
No sign of any assets in my account.

I didn't see anything about account verification/KYC in the signup process - but I vaguely recall people here saying (and complaining about it) that it was needed.

So I finally dig around, and there seem to be some PDF's buried in the FAQ about this..  
What am I supposed to do.. print out a PDF, fill it out in pen and then scan an image to email?  

Does this process have to be gone through before assets will even show up in the account?

@electricwings   BM-GtyD5exuDJ2kvEbr41XchkC8x9hPxdFd
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:55:10 AM

Updates?

Currently searching for a Canadian, to camp outside the data center waiting for will and terra to show up.

I would be willing to pay the group/ individual fees for the acquisition of funds im owed by will and terra.

I'm Canadian and my current employment contract ends in Sept.  I don't have my next lined up as I was planning on jet setting around the world for a couple months... Maybe I should just plan to be in Mtl for a bit.
DeaDTerra (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:18:11 PM

Payouts:
We are currently waiting on some changes from the CMX team as well as a new financial report from the accountant who did the last report. Once these are finished we will resume the payouts as usual.

HashFast:
Willem is representing DigiMex on the creditors committee. The committee's focus (and fiduciary responsibility) is to maximize value to the estate. Things are moving along and they're on multiple daily calls. Most everything is confidential at this stage so apologies for not giving too much more information here.

Court records and hearings are public info, various threads give updates on these.
Thank you to everyone posting these here, please keep doing so, it provides value context.
Hoofprint

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:52:02 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 06:29:05 AM by Hoofprint

Payouts:
We are currently waiting on some changes from the CMX team as well as a new financial report from the accountant who did the last report.

Im failing to see how a CMX form thats not required for payouts and an accountant report,
has any bearing on the amount of funds you are legally already required to pay us shareholders.

Payouts:
Once these are finished we will resume the payouts as usual.

poor wording since no one has gotten a payout yet. those crappy little trial amounts don't count.

I would humbly suggest since you seem not to grasp basic business concepts like
keep shareholders happy and pay shareholders entitled funds.
You step down as CEO of Icedrill and let someone else do it.

raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:15:46 PM

Payouts:
We are currently waiting on some changes from the CMX team as well as a new financial report from the accountant who did the last report.

Im failing to see how a CMX form thats not required for payouts and an accountant report,
has any bearing on the amount of funds you are legally already required to pay us shareholders.

Payouts:

poor wording since no one has gotten a payout yet. those crappy little trial amounts don't count.

I would humbly suggest since you seem not to grasp basic bushiness concepts like
keep shareholders happy and pay shareholders entitled funds.
You step down as CEO of Icedrill and let someone else do it.

pay everyone and leave

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
BenTuras

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 04:33:23 PM

...those crappy little trial amounts don't count....
At least you got them. I can't even get in cryptomex because I still get the "Enter the token found in your registration email" that I never got.

For whatever reasons I seem to have two emails on cryptomex, one without my stuff and one in which I can't even login.

Send a couple of PM's to will but answers I got didn't solve the issue.

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
Hoofprint

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:04:20 AM

theres your mistake, will dosent fix problems he creates them.

BenTuras

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:07:18 AM

*grins*
If serious money wasn't involved, I would have laughed out loud...

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
TheSwammi

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:44:21 PM

It does seem like they create their own problems. I'm not sure who CryptoMex has developing for them, but to me, being a web developer, they either don't know what the fuck they're doing or they work only 1 hour a week. I just logged in to see if any new funds may have shown up and noticed my 2 previous "funds deposit requests" and "funds withdrawal requests" have both disappeared. Are they resetting or removing database records? If that the case they're gonna have a bad time trying to keep things straight.

Will and DeaDTerra, if you ever need help on the web front, or with database work, please ask. I'll be more than happy to drop what I'm doing to increase the chances of receiving even 1% of my original investment back.
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Touchdown

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:41:50 PM

Payouts:

Payouts:

Hoofprint

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:50:53 PM

IceDrill.ASIC offering:
Each share represents (percentage to be determined at IPO finish, based upon amount of hashing power and amount of shares. Please note that each share will be balance such that it is worth 10 Mhash at startup) of the profit of DigiMex (The Issuer) and gives the holder right to 100% of the profit (Of the percentage of profit to be determined at IPO finish profit). Profit is defined as income from mined bitcoin minus electricity cost,rent and maintenance. 75% (of this profit) will be paid in interest every week (every Sunday) and 25% of the profit will be reinvested in additional mining capacity. The holder of the share has the right to the full profit of any hardware purchased with these reinvestments (the 75%/25% distribution rule will again apply to hardware acquired through reinvestment).

The shares have no voting power. Shares of IceDrill.ASIC on BitFunder do not represent real world shares of DigiMex. The shares are solely a distribution mechanism for rights to profits of DigiMex. Profit distribution will not be dependent on BitFunder’s existence, in the case of where BitFunder is closed down the asset will be moved to another platform, if no adequate platform exists then payouts will happen manually to the shareholders bitcoin address.

Remember this terra,

Since no adequate platform exists to meet the regular payout time every Sunday, i have the right to have my shares to be paid out manually.
These are the terms set out by your IPO.

I expect you to live up to your promises.
If your unable to honor the terms set in our agreement i want you to buy out my shares

pichadpi

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 09:45:39 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 11:52:05 PM by pichadpi

Since no adequate platform exists to meet the regular payout time every Sunday, i have the right to have my shares to be paid out manually.
These are the terms set out by your IPO.

I expect you to live up to your promises.
If your unable to honor the terms set in our agreement i want you to buy out my shares

On a matter of principle, I understand your frustration having likely lost over 15 btc to this myself, but there is no leverage for us to make such a demand any longer. The original terms of the IPO were thrown out and rewritten with the exchange of these Profit Units.

Worse, I feel suspicious of whether or not investors will ever see a satoshi out of the pool of btc that is currently hanging out there. I'm not calling this an outright racket, but it would make for pretty fantastic example of one.

-Communication and updates have been poor
-What we are given are promises on a timeline, but they're missed
-We're given excuses about why the distributions thus far have been infinitesimal, or why they're being delayed, or why everything including share assignment is happening so slowly (if at all anymore)
-We were forced into a new agreement as our holdings were formally converted to PUs
-Other available options for share assignment and distributions were foregone in favor of an unproven, un-established, crippled system built by Cryptomex. I'm not clear on the exact relationship of Cryptomex to the Petamex>Digimex>Icedrill family, but CMX seems to be a completely separate entity even though under the same ownership
-No clear formal explanation was given as to the process of registering to just receive payouts vs. submitting an overly intrusive KYC document for trading shares.

What expenses have changed that they can't begin any distributions of current holdings before yet another very timely financial report is done? Is there anything even showing that the portion of "private" shares that were purchased before the original IPO went public actually produced capital? Now it would be convenient to dissolve those private shares (owned by who?) into the public pool in the PU conversion. Why does it feel like we're being strung along until there's a resolution with HF at which point it'd be a very opportune time for some to cut and run? It's a lot of accusations; but if what you're standing in looks like shit and smells like shit...

For me, it's been over a month since I've registered on Cryptomex and over a week since I've sent both DT and Will a PM and as of now; I haven't received a response, nor my shares, or a single satoshi.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 10:56:40 PM

Follow Hashfast's topic for updates: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.0

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 11:21:29 PM

For me, it's been over a month since I've registered on Cryptomex and over a week since I've sent both DT and Will a PM and as of now; I haven't received a response, nor my shares, or a single satoshi.

That's because they've been, and continue to be, committing securities fraud.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:51:24 PM

Hey guys, remember when DeadTerra and Wil were living up to their promises?  Yeah, me neither.

Moving onto other topics, it seems like DeadTerra is quite involved with a new exchange something or other called Safello.  Perhaps it's taking up so much of his time and he can't take care of business over here.  Maybe if we can let the media know that Safello has, on staff, people involved with an alleged securities fraud or whatever, he might find himself with more free time to take care of business over here.

Also, did you guys get an email from some guy named Sam notifying you that Cryptomex was going offline for maintenance? Me too!  I almost replied asking why he'd even bother to let me know since that whole Cryptomex platform doesn't actually do sweet fuck all, so why would I care?
Hoofprint

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 06:40:40 PM

so im rather curious since Terra and will are MIA.

Anyone started looking into legal options or started contacting places like coindesk to spread the word of terra's scam

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: