Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast)  (Read 378362 times)
flamingleg

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 06:36:29 AM

I just wanted to confirm quickly that the full amount of units have been credited to my CMX account. I appreciate that our voices here are not as ephemeral as I have been suspecting.

Update on next payout: Now that CMX is up again and the financial report is incoming, we will resume the payouts. A new payout, along with retroactive PU assignments and new PUS assignments for recent sign-ups will scheduled for the end of July.

I wish you wouldn't say vague things like 'the end of july'. It's better to underpromise and overdeliver, this venture is already experiencing a deficit of trust. Even delivering on this unlikely target still leaves you negative overall. This is not a good environment for the launching of an asset let alone an entire market for assets in general.

With the skepticism out of the way, I'm glad to hear that negotiations with hashfast moving forwards. At this point their brand has been damaged so badly it will be pretty hard to get more investors on board for their new lease model, so their success is far from gauranteed, but it sounds like they are making the best of a pretty dismal situation.

If their gambit pays off, Hashfast restructuring around a lease model will guarantee -some- kind income, a baseline from which decisions like payouts vs reinvestment can be made. Given that this is a first step of sorts towards a sustainable business model, i'm happy to accept more delay in honouring IPO terms so long as it is backed by solid reasoning. This requires direct and frequent communication, not vague platitudes and timescales. Friedcat can get away with poor communication because he has proven himself to be trustworthy, 'licedrill' does not yet enjoy this sort of reputation.

I'd prefer honest bad news to positive-sounding bullshit. At least with honesty you can plan around it. This is bitcoin-land, we're all waiting for 'positive cashflow', and willing to accept some bumps in the road along the way. The next couple of months are going to be pretty interesting...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:41:49 AM

LOL you would invest more with these guys?  Some people just never learn  Undecided
Others don't know what they are talking about.

And neither do you.  The bulk of those coins are shareholder property, not funds that are open for dipshit #1 and #2 to use to help bail out the rest of HF creditors.
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:37:15 AM

LOL you would invest more with these guys?  Some people just never learn  Undecided
Others don't know what they are talking about.

And neither do you.  The bulk of those coins are shareholder property, not funds that are open for dipshit #1 and #2 to use to help bail out the rest of HF creditors.

So why they are not in your wallet and are being hold by IceDrill instead? Maybe to help IceDrill to bailout itself? What do you think Will is doing in the creditor committee if he didn't have a claim against HF?

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:50:48 PM

So why they are not in your wallet and are being hold by IceDrill instead? Maybe to help IceDrill to bailout itself? What do you think Will is doing in the creditor committee if he didn't have a claim against HF?

Now that's a very good question, isn't it?  Perhaps we should ask the ICEDRILL operators Wil and Ludvig why those dividends aren't in shareholder wallets.

I'd guess it's because they're about as honest when it comes to business as Eduardo and Simon of HF are.  I suggest you take some time to read through this thread a bit if you think that Wil and Ludvig are anywhere near the type of person you want involved in saving the creditors of HF.

Hoofprint

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:30:35 PM

Now that's a very good question, isn't it?  Perhaps we should ask the ICEDRILL operators Wil and Ludvig why those dividends aren't in shareholder wallets.

I'd guess it's because they're about as honest when it comes to business as Eduardo and Simon of HF are.  I suggest you take some time to read through this thread a bit if you think that Wil and Ludvig are anywhere near the type of person you want involved in saving the creditors of HF.

I trust Will and Terra about as much as a Starving fat kid in a cake shop.

They are worse then Eddie and Simon, take everything wrong with hasfast then add

HOLDING OUR BTC HOSTAGE FOR MONTHS

Best thing is they give you the wallet addresses so you can see your btc being held hostage.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 09:43:33 AM

Calm down Hoofprint, Will and Terra are honest people.

I know it's hard to wait but have patience.  Remember how long it took to see an initial return from Terra's Gamma fund?  And now (a year later) we're getting some awesome gravy on top!

IceDrill could wind up owning part/most of HashFast's valuable IP/inventory if Will plays his cards right.

The ~800BTC we have in our war chest provides a hell of a lot of ammo for the ongoing battle over their assets.

You don't get to stop the music and take your ball home whenever you get the urge to bail out and call it quits.

If they followed your impatient path and simply liquidated Hashfast and Icedrill, we shareholders would see much less of a return on our (highly risky and speculative) investments.

Let this play out; we have very little to gain from forcing the issue early and much potential profit would be obliterated.

Things happen at a snail's pace in the real (IE legal) world, unlike the blistering speed of Bitcoin time.  Focus your many talents elsewhere for a while, my friend.  Complaining is useless.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
pmorici

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:13:57 PM

I know it's hard to wait but have patience.  Remember how long it took to see an initial return from Terra's Gamma fund?  And now (a year later) we're getting some awesome gravy on top!

Look who returns in a furry of posting after not being heard from since Dec 25th 2013.  Did you get laid off from Hashfast so you are free to post again?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:17:48 PM

Look who returns in a furry of posting after not being heard from since Dec 25th 2013.  Did you get laid off from Hashfast so you are free to post again?

It's almost as if he has just awaken hibernation and doesn't realize nobody cares about the epic failures called HF and icedrill anymore.
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:30:29 PM

...Will and Terra are honest people....

just; NO.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 01:30:57 PM

Hi Pete,

Wasn't it to you that HashFast send their one of their very first orders, at the end of 2013?

I believe your attorney even submitted a sworn affidavit stating that happened...you got your hardware before anyone else, and you still complain!  Classy!

How's that lawsuit working out Professor Cupcake?  Getting lawyers involved is always a good idea!   Roll Eyes

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 01:44:04 PM

Really Ralph?

Why are you posting on all of these threads again? I was under the impression you traded most if not all of your shares for HashFast gear and were no longer considered an investor in this company.

If HashFast followed the correct queue that would mean you still haven't received anything and should be helping creditors instead of harassing them.

Of course since you worked for HashFasts tech support department maybe the above scenario is different. :|
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2014, 01:53:09 PM

Oh silly Brandon Roll Eyes 

You are always so misinformed about so many matters.  It's one of your more charming attributes.   Cheesy

Icedrill's order (and subsequent share trade-ins) were first on HF's delivery list.  Also, I still have tens of thousands of shares.  Do you?

Despite having received my Batch Zero order, I'm a creditor as well.  Are you?  If so, what may I do to help our team?  That's why I'm here BTW...

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Bargraphics

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 02:31:56 PM

Oh silly Brandon Roll Eyes 

You are always so misinformed about so many matters.  It's one of your more charming attributes.   Cheesy

Icedrill's order (and subsequent share trade-ins) were first on HF's delivery list.  Also, I still have tens of thousands of shares.  Do you?

Despite having received my Batch Zero order, I'm a creditor as well.  Are you?  If so, what may I do to help our team?  That's why I'm here BTW...

I'm glad you received your trade-in units.

Not that it matters but you had a considerable amount of shares prior to trading in so having "tens of thousands" of shares left means you did trade quite a bit of them in.

I have quite a few shares (If I didn't I wouldn't be in this thread)

I'm not a creditor of HashFast (unless you count being an investor in ID who is a creditor)

I guess since you were working with HashFast for sometime you could shed some light on why "Icedrill's order (and subsequent share trade-ins) were first on HF's delivery list" yet IceDrill only receive a small % of their machines. It would be interesting to know this coming from an "insider". Unfortunately I'm not sure how much this would mean as there are considerable credibility issues.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2014, 03:08:38 PM

Bullshit they are.  I guess that's why the terms of the Mine/IPO kept changing.  I guess that's also why they drummed up that retardedly intrusive KYC/AML bullshit.  Yeah, real honest.

I know it's hard to wait but have patience.  Remember how long it took to see an initial return from Terra's Gamma fund?  And now (a year later) we're getting some awesome gravy on top!
And what "gravy" do you propose is going to come out of this to ever see a positive ROI?

IceDrill could wind up owning part/most of HashFast's valuable IP/inventory if Will plays his cards right.
You're still as delusional now as you were when you were trying to sell those Yoli Evo boards claiming HF wasn't bankrupt.  Guess you were full of shit back then, weren't ya.  It's likely you're full of shit now too.

The ~800BTC we have in our war chest provides a hell of a lot of ammo for the ongoing battle over their assets.
For starters, "WE" don't have 800BTC, and "I" do not authorize ICEDRILL or its operators to use the dividends owed to me.  The longer Will and Ludvig have our coins the less we'll receive while they fly around the world first class and hire shitty council operating out of their expertise.

You don't get to stop the music and take your ball home whenever you get the urge to bail out and call it quits.
We sure as fuck should/would if ICEDRILL actually traded on any functional platform and paid dividends so the shares were worth anything.  But no, your "honest" operators saw to it that that wasn't a possibility.

If they followed your impatient path and simply liquidated Hashfast and Icedrill, we shareholders would see much less of a return on our (highly risky and speculative) investments.
Ever heard the term "throwing good money after bad"?  Why on earth would I believe that extending this display of incomptence would benefit me in any capacity when I've had nothing but losses from day one?  HW selling for $1/GH may never pay itself off and you, in all of your wisdom, think maintaining this mine while the Datacenter and its two principle operators siphon money off the top is a great plan.  That's about as stupid as "ALWAYS BET ON iCE".  You remember that moniker? How fucking retarded that turned out to be.

Complaining is useless.
And so is your opinion.
TheSwammi

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:38:29 AM

Minestate!?

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2013/129/5/e/mother_of_god_in_hd_by_lemmino-d64ndao.png

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:46:09 AM

Minestate!?

TheSwammi

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

What happened to the 672 machines (800Th) on the minestate??
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:14:57 PM

What happened to the 672 machines (800Th) on the minestate??

I saw 640 machines.

Could it have been a glitch? It didn't look so...

TheSwammi

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:26:48 PM

I took a screen shot with 640 machines, but saw it reach a max of 672. Didn't look like a glitch to me either.
will

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 02:38:24 PM

I took a screen shot with 640 machines, but saw it reach a max of 672. Didn't look like a glitch to me either.

Monitor changes resulted in duplications. Check the serial numbers (OPNAMEs) in your screenshot.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: