Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] IceDrill.ASIC IPO (235 Thash Mining Operation powered by HashFast)  (Read 378352 times)
Kushedout
Legendary

Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000

SaluS - (SLS)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 05:37:20 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2014, 11:03:47 PM by Kushedout

Stop holding my coins hostage, pay out my divs so I may reinvest them. I am loosing potential profit because of your practice. You are doing twice the damage to me by holding on to my coins.  This is not a game fellas or sandbox for your experiments.

This is MY MONEY your playing with.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:00:50 PM

Audit
As there has been some accusation of improper handling of company funds I have invited a detailed audit of all internal operations of DigiMex. As 297 stated, the audit will go beyond the normal accounting submissions as was required for the financial reports (Jan/July) and cover everything that the auditor deems fit to investigate, including (but not limited to) mining reporting, payout endpoints, wallet transparency and expenditures. My only request to the auditor was that the privacy of any involved parties (other than my own) remain intact, unless relevant.

I'm sure many of us are well aware where the funds have gone, what we really lack is any insight into what justified such fucking stupid decisions.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 07:08:37 PM

I am sure will and deadterra have done quite well on this scam...
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:42:22 AM

BOO HOO HOO!  I THOUGHT THAT I COULD HAVE REWARD WITHOUT RISK AND I LOST MY MILK MONEY!

I'm sure many of us are well aware where the funds have gone, what we really lack is any insight into what justified such fucking stupid decisions.

Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry 

We shareholders are owed only a best effort from management and that's exactly what we've been getting.  Perhaps even a bit more.

It was your decision to invest.  Man up and take some personal responsibility for your own actions.

Calling your decision "fucking stupid" only with the benefit of hindsight is fucking cowardly.

If the plan had worked out, you would be praising iD instead of condemning it.

Are you really stupid enough to think that a vehicle offering leverage to an already extremely risky ASIC pre-order situation was guaranteed to succeed and make you BTC?

BLUH BLUH BLUH!  THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR MY POOR INVESTMENT DECISION IS THAT I WAS SCAMMED!  WAAAAAH!  WAAAAAH!  WAAAAAH! 

Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry 

Look you sniveling little rat, Will and DT haven't "done quite well" as the audit is going to show.

Are you also stupid enough to think that a vehicle offering leverage to an already extremely risky ASIC pre-order situation was guaranteed to succeed and make you BTC?

Do you call every unsuccessful investment a "scam" or is this your first one?  Either way, such whining is typical of a noob investdurr who didn't get the pony he fervently believes he deserved No Matter WhatTM.

You both accepted the very likely risk of losing everything when you purchased the shares, so stop throwing tantrums and calling everyone bad names just because your little feelings are hurt from the disappointment of a long-shot gamble on a possible Next ASICMINERTM not making you rich.

AFAIK we still have a hefty chunk of Cointerra, which may yet prove to be a wise investment.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:57:15 AM

BOO HOO HOO!  I THOUGHT THAT I COULD HAVE REWARD WITHOUT RISK AND I LOST MY MILK MONEY!

Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry  

We shareholders are owed only a best effort from management and that's exactly what we've been getting.  Perhaps even a bit more.

It was your decision to invest.  Man up and take some personal responsibility for your own actions.

Calling your decision "fucking stupid" only with the benefit of hindsight is fucking cowardly.

If the plan had worked out, you would be praising iD instead of condemning it.

Are you really stupid enough to think that a vehicle offering leverage to an already extremely risky ASIC pre-order situation was guaranteed to succeed and make you BTC?

BLUH BLUH BLUH!  THE ONLY POSSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR MY POOR INVESTMENT DECISION IS THAT I WAS SCAMMED!  WAAAAAH!  WAAAAAH!  WAAAAAH!  

Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry   Cry   Angry   Cry  

Look you sniveling little rat, Will and DT haven't "done quite well" as the audit is going to show.

Are you also stupid enough to think that a vehicle offering leverage to an already extremely risky ASIC pre-order situation was guaranteed to succeed and make you BTC?

Do you call every unsuccessful investment a "scam" or is this your first one?  Either way, such whining is typical of a noob investdurr who didn't get the pony he fervently believes he deserved No Matter WhatTM.

You both accepted the very likely risk of losing everything when you purchased the shares, so stop throwing tantrums and calling everyone bad names just because your little feelings are hurt from the disappointment of a long-shot gamble on a possible Next ASICMINERTM not making you rich.

AFAIK we still have a hefty chunk of Cointerra, which may yet prove to be a wise investment.

Nice try icetard, I did not invest in this scam, but a friend of mine did. Anything you shill for is obviously garbage. I learned long ago to avoid securities and pre orders...anyways have fun shilling this turd and failfast!

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:21:18 AM

Nice try icetard, I did not invest in this scam, but a friend of mine did. Anything you shill for is obviously garbage. I learned long ago to avoid securities and pre orders...anyways have fun shilling this turd and failfast!

I'm an iD/HF investor/customer (not a "shill"), but am glad you agree that your friend should take responsibility for his decisions, and not whine when risk fails to reward.

Sorry you were too risk-averse to enjoy the benefits of being an early ASICMINER investor or Avalon customer!   Wink

(You do realize that I'm mocking your idiotic 'if success then legit; if fail then scam' ex post facto logic, right?)

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 02:31:08 AM

I'm an iD/HF investor/customer (not a "shill"), but am glad you agree that your friend should take responsibility for his decisions, and not whine when risk fails to reward.

Sorry you were too risk-averse to enjoy the benefits of being an early ASICMINER investor or Avalon customer!   Wink

(You do realize that I'm mocking your idiotic 'if success then legit; if fail then scam' ex post facto logic, right?)

I did not need to invest in them to do well... I was smart enough to mine early and HODL. Anyways I get what you are implying...good luck on your risky investments  Wink
runam0k
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

Touchdown

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:29:54 PM

What makes this look so super scammy/criminally negligent is the distinct lack of communication/information made available to shareholders (now profit unit holders?).  If there was transparency from the outset, I think most people would accept this as a simple loss on a risky investment.  Right now it looks like anything but.  That plus the fact people's shares/units are being held hostage because ID/Cryptomex decided to introduce unreasonable KYC terms and ID seems unwilling to facilitate a secondary market in these already issued units on e.g. Counterparty.
Flashman

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Hodl!

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 02:30:46 PM

General third grade level shillbabble and syphilitic delusions.

<brief flash of lucidity>We shareholders are owed only a best effort from management and that's exactly what we've been getting. </brief flash of lucidity>

General third grade level shillbabble and syphilitic delusions.

Evidence of best effort and due diligence is severely lacking, and I'm not talking about huge diff rise, delivery delay, or the exchange rate being weak, just the seemingly exorbitant DC costs they seem to have incurred and locked us into. i.e. if you're bleeding badly, you slap a dressing on it, use sutures, you don't take a handful of aspirin and jump into a warm bath unless you're TRYING to off yourself. There is no evidence of credible action to stop the haemorrhaging. 

And this is not "Captain Hindsight" stuff either, it became obvious they were being very careless with our funds quite early, at which point the smart investor would have walked... offered to sell you all the shares since you value them beyond sanity itself..... but we were all chained to the deck of the titanic at that point with a money drunk, deaf and blind captain.

It doesn't matter whether I threw in pocket change or my life savings, I am entitled to be absolutely livid that my funds have been held hostage this long and seek redress by any means available.

TL;DR See Spot run. Run Spot run. .... .... Freelance interweb comedian, for teh lulz >>> 1MqAAR4XkJWfDt367hVTv5SstPZ54Fwse6

Bitcoin Custodian: Keeping BTC away from weak heads since Feb '13, adopter of homeless bitcoins.
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 06:39:23 PM

So now you admit that all the good words lies said about HF are for your own benefit. Ok!

Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:50:00 PM

After a month of waiting I looked at my cryptomex account today. No funds, no transaction history (on friday it was funds sent? N - requested on 2nd Oct. Id 52) and no BTC in my wallet. Yeah, very professional indeed...

We shareholders are owed only a best effort from management and that's exactly what we've been getting.  Perhaps even a bit more.

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
Hoofprint

Activity: 428
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:49:09 AM

this "and not whine when risk fails to reward."

I think you missing the point like usual,
The risk did reward, didn't they mine over 700 BTC with the with these miners.

The shares we all paid for was for the profits from the miners not the rigs themselves.
All this crap everyone keeps going about with Scamfast is a moot point.
Thats will's mess to deal with i dont care.

What i do care about, is distribution of the BTC that is owed to us since the miners were turned on.
there is no reason not to do payouts with what BTC we already have.

BitcoinBaBa

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:45:02 AM

So will icedrill shareholders get anything out of this mess ?
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/11/its-all-over-bitcoin-miner-maker-hashfast-to-auction-remaining-assets/
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:49:49 PM

So will icedrill shareholders get anything out of this mess ?

Cheesy  We're not going to get anything out of any of this.
29750f0e1c2fbb3bb

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 10:11:51 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2014, 11:48:51 AM by 29750f0e1c2fbb3bb

Dear IceDrill shareholders.

As stated previously, the majority of current ID funds are consolidated at 3N9MiKtPiAShS8tJMTpYocXTXRBSkQ2rpg. It provides a sufficient basis for starting regular payouts. The payout schedule is for full payout of the available funds over a period of 12 months. The reason to prolong the process is to retain short term financial flexibility for the ongoing business activities (HashFast bankruptcy proceeding), while at the same time returning funds to investors.

Digimex will undergo a liquidation of the majority of the business assets in the near future. However, the timing will be chosen based on best judgement of current management and representative shareholders to return maximum value to ID shareholders. While the business may continue in some form or another, the current projects will be critically assessed and either shut down, liquidated or restructured. The current hardware is being migrated towards WA state, where it will hopefully retain a positive cash flow to make the move worthwhile. As liquidation makes funds available, these will be added to the payout schedule and either increase the monthly payout proportionally or prolong the payout timeline.

The payout will be done on the blockchain directly. For this I ask every shareholder listed in the final bitfunder shareholder database (http://bitfunder.firstitinc.com/asset-list/assetlist-2013-12-07-01:40.txt) to file a "proof of active claim" on the blockchain ledger. This is done to assess the number of active shareholders and make sure that the target address is viable. Account holders who have lost access to their private keys they used for bitfunder are asked to contact me through a forum private message. These accounts will be marked and further instructions for account validation will be provided before payouts begin.
The first payout is scheduled for 12/1/2014, and subsequent payouts will be paid at the beginning of each of the following months. The payout amount is 300 satoshis per share. At a total of about 13 million outstanding shares this amounts to a depletion of 480 BTC within 12 months. Note that the minimum payout for an account is 0.01 BTC which translates into 3334 shares. Accounts with less shares will accumulate until the minimum is met. Accounts which do not meet the minimum payout after one year of accumulation are paid on a yearly basis (<277 shares). When receiving a payout, check whether the amount is a multiple (300) of the number of shares you claim. If there is a discrepancy the account needs to be inspected.

Accounts which do not file a proof of active claims will accumulate payouts. Proof of active claims must be filed until 11/1/2015 (November next year). Accounts which haven't filed a proof of active claim until 11/1/2015, will be regarded abandoned and the accumulated payout will be redistributed to active account holders.

Cryptomex will not be used to do payouts. Any previous payouts via Cryptomex to users who registered with the site will be consolidated with the future payout on the blockchain by deducing the corresponding amount from the final payouts.

Please write me a PM or respond to this post if something is not clear or needs refinement. This is a human attempt to fix a human problem.

Proof of active claim Procedure
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Create an OUTGOING transaction with two identical outputs with amounts of 0.13117745 using the BTC address in the final bitfunder shareholder database (http://bitfunder.firstitinc.com/asset-list/assetlist-2013-12-07-01:40.txt). Check an example transaction here: https://blockchain.info/tx/b6f8e59b0b21bcb58619c15f19bd7b29c09d0750eaaf43bb4da498ed70cf1447

see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269216.msg9522001#msg9522001
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:31:43 PM

What about to fulfill withdrawal request made on 2nd Oct? Over a month of waiting for 0.1BTC. Becuse of that I don't have even 0.13BTC on my wallet...

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
29750f0e1c2fbb3bb

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:23:07 PM

What about to fulfill withdrawal request made on 2nd Oct? Over a month of waiting for 0.1BTC. Becuse of that I don't have even 0.13BTC on my wallet...
Please send me a PM, listing any details pertaining a cryptomex payout or the lack thereof. I have no information or control about the payout mechanics on cryptomex. These things likely need to be fixed on a case by case basis.

If you're lacking the two 0.13117745 amounts requested for the proof of claim procedure (unless intended as a humorous remark), the following amounts will also be considered valid:
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 01:37:09 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2014, 02:38:49 PM by cedivad

As stated previously, the majority of current ID funds are consolidated at 3N9MiKtPiAShS8tJMTpYocXTXRBSkQ2rpg.
Wasn't it more what you mined ages ago? *

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
TheSwammi

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:12:39 PM

So what do I do when I've already registered a new payout address with CryptoMex (that has already received 2 payments) and I don't want to use the address associated with BitFunder? To me, the public facing BitFunder address was to be only that, public facing, and not to store funds. I do not want to transfer any funds to the BitFunder address because I consider it retired. Are you able to validate shares some other way? I can sign the BitFunder adddress, but that's about as far as I want to go.
29750f0e1c2fbb3bb

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 02:37:47 PM

So what do I do when I've already registered a new payout address with CryptoMex (that has already received 2 payments) and I don't want to use the address associated with BitFunder? To me, the public facing BitFunder address was to be only that, public facing, and not to store funds. I do not want to transfer any funds to the BitFunder address because I consider it retired. Are you able to validate shares some other way? I can sign the BitFunder adddress, but that's about as far as I want to go.

I need to see a connection between the bitfunder account and the claim - and the best way for me is to that is to ask you to actually use the address. I can start making exceptions if need be, but please understand that there are >200 potentially active shareholder accounts and I want to keep the accounts as consistent as possible. Please PM me with your bitfunder address and a bitfunder signed message of the new account address you were using for cryptomex. I will then swap your BTC address on file after I verify the signature.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: