Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:13:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL] GigaRho Profit-Switching Multipool (Scrypt,x11,sha256,neoscrypt,blake2s)  (Read 2767 times)
kikko73

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

My balance is not moving, only straight line.
 Wallet: LdbustKDoDTWYwbh2jxVV96MLD7Avk5d9N
GigaRho (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

guys,see my address  on the website
https://pool.gigarho.com/?address=14ksWvXuYFjCvvGxePAbqPKsNtn8K4SiQU

Look at the website's earnings chart and after the last gain the balance fell twice.

And...if you would look at your BTC address:

https://blockchain.info/address/14ksWvXuYFjCvvGxePAbqPKsNtn8K4SiQU

You can see that the graph fell because you were paid out confirmed balances at those times. At this point I'm not sure what you are implying. You were paid out correctly.
yes,thx a lot。
but the website show Last 3 Days Payouts:0.14304250   
actually is:0.21891912

system bug?

Hello again,

Thank you for confirming that everything went appropriately as far as payments actually received to you. As far as your question about the website showing the payout, we addressed this on the site status page concerning the situation. The earlier payout had to be manually adjusted after it was sent to bump it up in BTC's mempool so it would confirm during yesterday's massive surge in backlogging blocks around the time we do our daily payouts. As a result of this adjustment it had to be assigned a new info and the text was altered to reflect the change. It should now show up on the site properly even though the transaction was physically sent yesterday and confirmed already. Apologies for not updating the text sooner, but we wanted to make sure physical BTC was sent appropriately as our main concern.

Also, in the future if there should be some concern or issue you have, feel free to either message me directly, open a support ticket on the site or however is convenient for you. We are here to help and address these issues if you have any misunderstandings instead of bringing up charges accusing our integrity when the situation was not what it was. Everything is functioning properly and we will deal with any issues as best we can. Cheers!
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:10:52 PM

My balance is not moving, only straight line.
 Wallet: LdbustKDoDTWYwbh2jxVV96MLD7Avk5d9N

Hello,

I looked into your situation and it has to do with what happened during our payout system changes yesterday. When the system initiated payouts late last night for BTC payout users it subtlety affected the graphs/earnings reporting for other cryptos as well. As you can see from the wallet page, the Balance line is "catching up" to the pending amount. When our system initiates our daily payment today (1/31) your pending balance should be paid accurately and the graph should begin moving as intended from that point on.

There are plans to improve the graphs/reporting so it accurately reflects events such as yesterdays niche occurrence. This tends to take a backseat in terms of priority with regard to other systems such as payments and profitability for each algorithm. Rest assured everything is logged and action will be taken if necessary.
bcn2048

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:33:10 PM

I can confirm receiving  funds, when my balance was over 0.01 BTC, but this is not the case with litecoin, balance reaches over 0.01 LTC and still no payment
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

I can confirm receiving  funds, when my balance was over 0.01 BTC, but this is not the case with litecoin, balance reaches over 0.01 LTC and still no payment

If you would like to post your wallet address for LTC, I would be happy to look into your situation. I do remember you asked a few days ago about transitioning to LTC. When creating a new address (such as your LTC address) all initial blocks found take around 24 hrs to confirm from pending. Without actually looking at your account I would assume that is the case here as you probably haven't had much in earnings since you asked me about it a day and a half ago. If you meet the 0.01 LTC "Balance" amount by tonight it should pay out today.

Would definitely be eager to look into this more for you if you would like. If there is anything more I can do to clarify, please do not hesitate to ask.
tufail_74

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:02:41 PM

seems promising figures. just directed my both d3 to you.
hopefully will be a good experience.
bcn2048

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:10:38 PM

If you would like to post your wallet address for LTC, I would be happy to look into your situation. I do remember you asked a few days ago about transitioning to LTC. When creating a new address (such as your LTC address) all initial blocks found take around 24 hrs to confirm from pending. Without actually looking at your account I would assume that is the case here as you probably haven't had much in earnings since you asked me about it a day and a half ago. If you meet the 0.01 LTC "Balance" amount by tonight it should pay out today.

Would definitely be eager to look into this more for you if you would like. If there is anything more I can do to clarify, please do not hesitate to ask.

certainly, it was one gtx 1070 on it for almost two days: LQRGUT1Cd6CcSPFkTEt17xv4FWkj8jjHXG
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

certainly, it was one gtx 1070 on it for almost two days: LQRGUT1Cd6CcSPFkTEt17xv4FWkj8jjHXG

Ok, I see your address and that you switched over to the Neoscrypt algo when you originally were on x11 when using the BTC address I believe, that is why I didn't see you before. When we made payouts yesterday at 8pm EST your confirmed balance was below 0.01 LTC, but it is now ready to payout roughly 0.02887 LTC (or more if more confirms by 6PM EST). Everything appears ready for that address, but we will monitor it and if anything goes awry we will take care of it for you. 
tufail_74

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

very unstable pool. i found around 30 blocks. in the morning, profit was .071 has come to .041.

not very much positive to mine.
bcn2048

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

I can confirm receiving  funds, when my balance was over 0.01 BTC, but this is not the case with litecoin, balance reaches over 0.01 LTC and still no payment

Ok, I see your address and that you switched over to the Neoscrypt algo when you originally were on x11 when using the BTC address I believe, that is why I didn't see you before. When we made payouts yesterday at 8pm EST your confirmed balance was below 0.01 LTC, but it is now ready to payout roughly 0.02887 LTC (or more if more confirms by 6PM EST). Everything appears ready for that address, but we will monitor it and if anything goes awry we will take care of it for you.  

yes, I mined on x11 with two btc addresses, I've received funds in both wallets, than tried with LTC wallet for GTX 1070 which also I can confirm receiving funds
so, I guess all is working as it should

just hope for another occassion like bnrtxcoin (x11) was   Wink
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:03:51 PM

yes, I mined on x11 with two btc addresses, I've received funds in both wallets, than tried with LTC wallet for GTX 1070 which also I can confirm receiving funds
so, I guess all is working as it should

just hope for another occassion like bnrtxcoin (x11) was   Wink

Absolutely, we are constantly evaluating other cryptos that are available to add to the pool that have results like BNX. There are lots of options to review, but we need to ensure it boosts profitability and logically makes sense. Also the drop in crypto market capitalization that has been happening this month has been affecting which currencies remain profitable to mine. Especially the last few days have been volatile investing opportunities, but once things pick back up the community will improve overall.

GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

Update 2/3:

Several coins have been added across multiple algos which should help improve profitability on each. More are currently in progress and will be enabled when available. Some will benefit profitability when each algo's hashrate is higher than what is currently present and as such will be switched on at that moment to maintain consistent earnings.

We are looking not only to improve each algo present, but perhaps expand to other algos. We have received several requests, but if anyone has suggestions for coins/algos let us know and we will put them through our review process.

With many cryptos, a thorough review is performed to make sure profitability and stability are maintained or benefit from addition. Likewise we review existing coins on the pool for changes/drop in stability and may need to make changes if the situation calls for it.

More improvements inc...
kikko73

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:33:25 PM

Why do my renevue on pending graphs going down now for 6 Hours ?
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:07:24 PM

Why do my renevue on pending graphs going down now for 6 Hours ?

Hello,

I looked at the LTC address you linked earlier in the post, so I hope that is the same address you are using. The pending balance seems to be still unconfirmed amounts that haven't exchanged yet. As LTC is currently up ~26% of its daily 24hr value it appears pending balance graph representation is adjusting to that value for each found block percentage that you were a part of as your earnings are confirmed for exchange into LTC.

Once each share reward is actually exchanged into LTC it will appropriately be added to your total balance. Another factor is that when pending balances are confirmed, the line for that pending graph stagnates and the actual blue balance line rises as is shown on your wallet page because those balances are no longer pending but now are confirmed and ready for payout. Also it appears as though you stopped mining using the sha256 device as that hashrate abruptly dropped, so naturally there are less earnings in a graph representation because you are using less devices.

Hopefully that answers your question, but if you would like to know more please let me know.
kikko73

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:18:53 PM

Ok thx m8  Cheesy i like the pool really much and you are really trustworthy.
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

Ok thx m8  Cheesy i like the pool really much and you are really trustworthy.

Thank you for that, and I agree that the graphs that we have now are not at all clear enough to show what is going on. I have plans to make them much better soon, but we spend a great majority of the time making sure the cryptos and profits are as high as possible for the community. There is a lot in the works and there is a lot that needs to be added and clarified further. Basically we made this pool because we were unsatisfied with any other pool out there. That ambition to be more miner friendly is what drives us to deliver a better experience in stability, profit and exploration.

Cheers  Smiley
wong7181

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:14:52 AM

hi, the actual 24 hour actual shows 0.14627 (sha256) is high.
is anyone can confirmed that the figure shown on this pool is actually what they getting?
nazzer

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:44:59 AM

@GigaRho

I've tried setting a static diff for the S9 as suggested (password: c=BTC,d=262000) but the pool doesn't use the diff setting, and the diff changes dynamically.

Vega 56 | Vega 64 | RX580 | GTX1070 | 1050Ti | S9 | L3+
nazzer

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:50:24 AM

hi, the actual 24 hour actual shows 0.14627 (sha256) is high.
is anyone can confirmed that the figure shown on this pool is actually what they getting?

24 hour figure seems to be accurate to me

Vega 56 | Vega 64 | RX580 | GTX1070 | 1050Ti | S9 | L3+
tufail_74

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:52:45 AM

the pool is far away from starpool and granatgas. highly unstable figures. going 30% of mentioned profitablity within minutes.
also X11 pool shows only one coin being mined which unusual.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: