Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:04:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Ripple Now?  (Read 2047 times)
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!

I think it is not a suitable to get rid of the ripple, because if you check the charts, its pump is over. I think it is better to wait for selling your ripples.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

This was an incredible pump , so dont be greedy - sell it and fix your profit . Always hold in mind that ripple devs holding est. 60% of total supply , thay are multi-billionaires right now , but what will happen if the decide to fix their profit ?
crazyphoenix

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:42:04 PM

Better to sell it right now before its to late. We all know that Ripple is also a pump and dump coin , the only difference is the bankers do it. Learn the lesson last year, to many new investors ride with the hype and end up losing their investment.
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

XRP is being backuped by the banks the XRP's price increase is unreal,a big correction will come so if you took your profits thats a very nice move.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:46:11 PM

before making decisions it is necessary to remember that the ripple makes it possible to create exchange chains in a more extended form, such as barter deals while burning, and besides it is centralized, that is, the developer can issue these coins with additional circulations, so he is interesting to the banking sector
It seems right, in fact the final decision are coming from yours. If you really need money now, its gonna be a right time. Though we can't say that the trend of ripple will continuously rising that's why you have not to worry more. But if not, then just hold it for awhile or just sell some of it

Some bag holders are selling right away now but some others are buying and there is still balance. Once the price breaks $2 down, the rest would be more tragic in ripple. I fear a possible crash in ripple.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:55:32 PM

XRP is being backuped by the banks the XRP's price increase is unreal,a big correction will come so if you took your profits thats a very nice move.

The banks never wanted people to benefit for their investments. Nothing has changed. Do you really believe the big guys from Wall Street give you an opportunity to get rich? I don't think so. I think they are playing with the newbies, who are invested in XRP. A huge dump is on the way.
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:57:31 PM

basically you must research and analysis about ripple. if coin ripple when value goin downs again and again you can sell now, if you prediction just a moments price are down hold it, Nothing to worry about ripple will go up again soon. that is my opinion
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:57:42 PM

should be careful because the price can dump without definite clarity and there are still many people who want to invest in ripple and I think this is just a joke. should sell when it is getting the benefit of ripple

bitcoinhunter1221

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

For me it's still not the best time to sell Ripple. Ripple stayed at a low price for a very long time but it went up to moon lately. But I think a little drop for Ripple's price cannot make you decide to sell them. Ripple has a really good potential and it will rise up again sooner or later.
ukrmolo4kov

Activity: 40

ARTMOLOCHKOV

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Hello Everyone,

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!
I sold 45% of the xrp portfolio to fix profits and cover the costs, even if it falls to the bottom, I will not be in the red! )

BCE BИДЫ PEКЛAMЫ ! PEЗУЛЬTAT ! [/ center]
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:08:09 PM

Sorry to hear.. same here bro. Time and tested short term trading will be mostly loss making go long be stressfree
I bought ripple yesterday I hope the price will increase more so I can make a lot of profit. Before I bought ripple already but after few weeks of holding I sold it because the price decrease after I bought this coin.  Im sad because I sold my ripple when the price is cheap and after I see the price already increase. But I believe ripple will increase more so I dont think the price of ripple will decrease.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

I think that in the near future, it will not show significant sharp growth. But by the summer, perhaps, the developers will decide on the way to develop their project. Now it is the best time to sell your XRP.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:10:46 PM

Ofcourse,it will dump again and will go back to its rightful place which is under ethereum!.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

As i heard about this shit, my advice to sell all of this because it’s not decentralized and banks are involved with this shit, so, if u like to trade, sell/buy make profit do it Smiley
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

I would sell it. Its a useless coin who is just hyped at the moments because many new investors thinks thats some solid project because they have some deal with banks. But the coin is totally useless for the things they use the blockchain. Its all what Cryptocurrencies not stand for. So the dump will be real hard!
cL0uD

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

Depends on when you bought it, despite coinbase, xrp's doing good in banks, so pump's less likely, but it might increase slowly.
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

So, the question is, who is interesting with it?
As rumors say: banks

Banks know they cant kill btc or eth, so they need to get it as much as possible, and they dont wanna pay the full price ofc,
so they have a plan, develop, stimulate and accelerate the market and price, so crypto newbies will buy it instead of btc/eth,
so banks will keep more decentralized coins and ppl will keep more ripple, so what u choose u choose, no one will force u do smth,

good luck!
husdemba

Activity: 1302
Merit: 115

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

I think you should sell your Ripples. Ripple starts to collapse very soon, I warn you. Ripple is overrated.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
Don't decide your move on just a single announcement, this is why mostly beginners fail to earn and then blame the coins or market.
However i never advice to hold alts for long time but i am also not in favor of panic selling and to bear loss.
If you are holding Ripple now then don't sell in this dip, it will most probably rise again when the price of BTC will settle down but don't wait for further rise when you got some decent profit through it. These alts are just following pump and dump, so try to buy at dumps instead of selling at dumps.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

I think you should sell your Ripples. Ripple starts to collapse very soon, I warn you. Ripple is overrated.

Well thanks for the warning, im planning to buy ripple but i think i need to research first the other coin that have a good future not in just short term only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: