Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:37:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Ripple Now?  (Read 2049 times)
altcoin999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:51:18 PM

I think you should sell your Ripples. Ripple starts to collapse very soon, I warn you. Ripple is overrated.

Well thanks for the warning, im planning to buy ripple but i think i need to research first the other coin that have a good future not in just short term only.

dont you think this is a correction move after high pump the day before
this is just normal move in trading
i think you can follow the waves by sell and then buy again at lower price
or if you can not analize it, just hold
but do more research if price fall
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

I think just sell your ripple then buy it again when the ripple goes down. In this situation you will have profits to it. But you can hold too and buy some more ripple if the ripple goes down more so that you will have more ripple in the future if the ripple goes pump again. I think ripple will pump again in no time. Just research and make a conclusion if the ripple is really going down or dump. If you are scared just sell your ripple already and if you don't want to risk.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

Sell some and take profits and keep the majority if you believe in it.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:57:19 PM

It will be up to you. If only i have a ripple right now i would hold it and won't fear that it will continue to grow because ripple has a great future ahead of it and it will be a good thing in MAY if you have any of those tokens left.
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

Sell as fast as possible cause this trend will not continue hehe, eth is the next to shine, observe as eth multiply 3 times in the coming weeks.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:00:04 PM

sell it if you think ripple will going down again. if not hold it. all is up to you to choice sell or not. that why you need to make a research before selling it out. who know something big will be happen in the future. you sure will miss a big train to fortune if selling it now.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
zeeb100

Activity: 25
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:01:30 PM

i would say...if you got your ripple for as low as 50 cents...you can sell 40% percent of your coins and hold 60%...I believe the future is bright with ripple...
cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

Sell when you are happy it will dump soon,as the coinbase cleared that they wont list any coin.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

I suggest you do not sell your Ripple now, i believe it will reach $4 or even $5 this year round. Predictions state so, multi billionaire investors also believe so, so HODL til then
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

I think that if there is a Ripple, you need to sell now, and then again buy and earn on the swing prices. And what to lose money, it is better to flow into bitcoin while it grows.

Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

Each market needs winners and losers.

So u choose what side u wanna be Smiley

If u want to be a winner, sell ripple and never buy it again

If u want to be a loser, buy and hodl XRP and get fleeced by the banksters pumping this shitcoin purely to dump it back under $1.

I never trusted banks and who rules them, so f***k them and their law

cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

Sell it before it dumps too dip,the coinbase rumour is just a FUD.

Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:00:54 PM

if you think the price of Ripple now is enough for you, I think just sell but if my suggestion is better you are more patient because the price will continue to increase
Sahabat_

Activity: 322

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:07:48 PM

it's better to hold it first because I think if soon the ripple will beat the waves and maybe it will increase again chase litecoin so please be patient and you will enjoy the results

DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!

Perhaps the drop in XRP is not only a failure coinbase. Bitcoin started to grow and alts fell down. This correction was to be expected. But, I believe in Ripple and I am sure that it has not yet reached its maximum. That's why I sold some coins to 3.08$ to purchase again.

Maet1212

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:22:49 PM

I think Ripple is on pace to go to ~$4-$5, so if you're into that, holding is good. Thing is that there are dozens of other coins with potential to 5x or more. If I wanted a safe investment I'd go w/ something else over Ripple
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:25:56 PM

it's better to hold it first because I think if soon the ripple will beat the waves and maybe it will increase again chase litecoin so please be patient and you will enjoy the results
Yup maybe you right it will increase in future but you need to increase your coins you must sell it for good price and repurchase it. 2 days back it was $3.7 now 41 dropped I think this weekend it may go under $2 not sure.

I don't know you people are using this opportunity or not, but I had used it I sold my coins when it was $3.30, again i will buy later.
geauxtigers

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:26:38 PM

Ripple is good, but i think the price of Ripple will largely depend on bitcoin price as well.
I cannot think of ripple taking over bitcoin as #1 crypto. If bitcoin price continues to increase, then ripple will have more room.

Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=geauxtigers)
ARround Team

Activity: 538

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:38:21 PM

I believe in ripple like in long investment. I can see the future, especially when big Chinese banks will be on board, but for short increases and deals I think can be very risky.
mai2mai

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:41:58 PM

Yup maybe you right it will increase in future but you need to increase your coins you must sell it for good price and repurchase it. 2 days back it was $3.7 now 41 dropped I think this weekend it may go under $2 not sure.

I don't know you people are using this opportunity or not, but I had used it I sold my coins when it was $3.30, again i will buy later.

i've sold almost all of the Ripple, but what about long term investment? Should I sometimes just forget about a coin for a year or two and take profit then? In other words, would it be better to sell ALL the XRP I have or to leave some for future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: