Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell Ripple Now?  (Read 2047 times)
shifty30

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

selling once in a while specially after a big price spike is fine but remember hodl = key, so dont forget to buy back when its cheaper

Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

Well no one can predict exactly what will be the next thing tjat will happen to a particular coins  all are just a mere speculation which may and may not happen. As for me Ripple may move a little forward though in crypto currency trading one should have it at the back of his or her mind that there is always time for correction in the value of coins and not just Ripple alone.
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:36:53 AM

In my opinion, Ripple still has a future. There are many factors that could help the coin rise.
We may wait a little longer and understand despite the negative opinion.

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
wishman93

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:40:09 AM

Dont give up just yet, HODL!
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

XRP is complete trash. Even during the alt-boom, it was the one top alt that I would not touch not matter what, for very simple reasons:

*The founders own a ton of XRP, making them ludicrously rich if you calculate their net worth based on the reserved XRP. Massively overpriced.

*Total centralization, total control. Banking tokens are not supposed to be valued extremely highly. I just don't get why people are so obsessed by a coin where the controllers can see everything and anything, and can control and freeze transactions, etc.

*Manipulation: Probably some centrists are pumping up the price, only to smash it by selling off billions of dollars of XRP.

Stay away from that garbage, and sell it now, and buy BTC.

Right now it is pretty obvious, in my opinion, that it is BTC's turn to strike back. Hopefully ETH will retake the second place.

As for company utilization, I have yet to see XRP being used by a single company or bank for any practical purposes, other than testing. The whole thing is a scam.

If you really like XRP, maybe try XLM.

Using crypto to pay for college.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

Hello Everyone,

Ripple started to drop since Coinbase declared not to add any crypto's anymore.

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!

That also causes Ripple's market capitalization to drop while ETH is slowly climbing back on top. That's how crypto's everyday stat may looks like but i think you should have to hodl for a while because Ripple may pump once again anytime soon.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

I am not a financial analyst, but judging by the fact that the ripple so long stood, I can say that it's time for him to go down, so I would in your place started to sell, but of course You decide, nobody knows what will happen in 2 hours.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

If you are a day trader or a trader of crypto in general it is good that the ripple is now fluctuating its prices meaning you can ride ripple if it goes up then sell it immediately if the price goes down and that will earn you profits. At the time of writing this ripple is $3.10 USD which dropped down from $3.56 USD that is -8.65% based on coinmarketcap.com. It might go down as of the moment but if you are a day trader that is a good sign which means it might spike up anytime now.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

it's hard to tell when you need to sell. I sold all at $ 2. It seemed to go no further. However, the growth has continued. I think if in long then try to short and earn better we can lose a lot.
At the turn of the year I think RIPPLE will bring many more x's to their holders.

KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

Ripple is not being added to coinbase and also bitcoin is starting to pump! Time to sell at a profit and get into bitcoin or other alts that are pumping like LISK. If you bought late at above $2 then keep your ripple and hope for the best

kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

Hello Everyone,

Is this the moment to get rid of the Ripple we own, or does Ripple still have a bright future?

Thanks!
I hope by the time you posted this thread, you sell your ripple after a few hours, as the news released that coinbase wallet didn't accept ripple or does not want to add a currency the price really fell and this is a huge fall. so i hope you had your best profit in hodling ripple
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

I would sell Ripple as fast as i possible could!!! This shit is just a matter of time before it crashes, not if. Its a centralized coin. There is unlimited supplies. Those two normally makes a coin USELESS. The CEO of Ripple could do what ever he wants, he could go crazy tomorrow and just implement useless shit.

SELL!!
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

No definitely not the time to be selling ripple unless you think you can trade the ups and downs. I think Ripple has a great future but nothing ever goes up in a straight line so excpect pullbacks at regular intervals.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
anandgeek1

Activity: 190

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

I would sell Ripple as fast as i possible could!!! This shit is just a matter of time before it crashes, not if. Its a centralized coin. There is unlimited supplies. Those two normally makes a coin USELESS. The CEO of Ripple could do what ever he wants, he could go crazy tomorrow and just implement useless shit.

SELL!!

And yesterday I bought this coin and I am sure that I did the right thing. This is a very promising coin. If banks use it, the price will fly to the moon. In a few months my investment will multiply)

⚡️⚡️  Bittwatt  ⚡️⚡️   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀   Energy for the 21st Century   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▄ ▌    WHITEPAPER     |     EXECUTIVE SUMMARY     |     BUSINESS PLAN    ▐ ▄
FACEBOOK    ✓ MEDIUM    ✓ TWITTER    ✓ LINKEDIN    ✓ YOUTUBE
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

don't. Save your Ripple and use a long term investment. I think it was more the maximum results from your on sale now. be patient and do not easily fall for the waffle by other investors.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:35:36 AM

I'm definitely not thinking about Ripple in terms of a long term investment, but I think the price will definitely increase once again, we will probably push towards $4-$5. I would definitely hodl until then and sell when the price is high again.

ravedien

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:37:30 AM

Sell now or regret later, its over priced AF. Bunch of pump and dump
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks!

That also causes Ripple's market capitalization to drop while ETH is slowly climbing back on top. That's how crypto's everyday stat may looks like but i think you should have to hodl for a while because Ripple may pump once again anytime soon.

Brother, if you're a long-term holder just don't sell your ripple especially if you don't need it. You know that cryptos are full of volatility and yes there's still a chance that it pump again. And just always think that every coin that we have can be have a chance to shine in the market.

Pali

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:56:21 AM

Stack that coin while you can. Its going to be your best investment choice ever. I wish I held my xrp.

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:56:34 AM

Hello Everyone,

Thanks!
Then if you see that you have now you're profit then sell the half of you're ripple balance and the rest just hold for the future, and if you trust ripple it's time to buy more ripple now i'ts better to hold until the price is pump. Ripple is a have big potential coins and i trust this that's why i'm still holding in my wallet.
Sell now or regret later, its over priced AF. Bunch of pump and dump
Dude, are you now in panic selling, as much as you can much better to hold you're coin if you wan't more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: